LIST ONLY 3/30/2011 Statements about the case, that Came from Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
List Only.

What are some statements we might have heard today in this presser.

There were people coming and going all the time from the house.

There were illegal drugs in the house.

The reward is up to 20,000.00 and could potentially reach 6 figures.

They removed 2 clauses from the reward fund, which is controlled by the city, and these are: (1) Safe return of Hailey, and (2) Successful prosecution. In essence, they will give money to tipsters just for tips alone.

Pete threw in the term "S&M" along with drugs and *advertiser censored* going on in Billie's home.

Pete threw in the term "S&M" along with drugs and *advertiser censored* going on in Billie's home.

The reporter said "S&M, *advertiser censored* scary stuff etc.. You know what i mean"

Then when pete answered he used S&M..
*shudder*

Pete said he has no proof that she is "totally deceased."

The reporter said "S&M, *advertiser censored* scary stuff etc.. You know what i mean"

Then when pete answered he used S&M..
*shudder*

I think we better check this one. When the rewind is available. I think he said he used S&M being found as a basis for making his assessment of what might have happened. :biggrin:

Pete believes Hailey was photographed against her will.

I'm changing the title. This is about the Hailey Case statements. Leave Pete in the other thread please. This isn't the roast Pete thread. Thanks.

Pete Kampfer said he thinks it's possible that Hailey was photographed against her will; his opinion based on the *advertiser censored* and other bad things going on in the house.

They spoke to BDs attorney to give her a heads up on the reward change and presser. They did not talk to Clint :)furious:) but got word to him via BDs attorney.

Pete Kampfer said that he believes Hailey is deceased, but could be held against her will and in duress. He said he can't rule out 100% that she is on the run, but not likely.

Pete/the city and (? LE) are speaking to Billie's attorney now and no longer directly to Billie.

Pete told Billie's attorney about the press conference, but he did not speak directly to Clint. He assumed Clint would hear it through Billie's attorney for some reason, on which he did not elaborate.

Pete/the city do not know the strategy LE is using regarding SA, the main suspect.

Pete Kampfer said that he is working to increase the reward fund; LE might not prosecute anyone who comes forward with knowledge of Hailey's whereabouts. He invites people with second or third hand information to come forward. The reward fund could reach 6 figures; he is working on it now. He will send out new flyers with updated information to the media.

They can not discuss all the evidence that leads them to believe she is deceit.

No discussion in this thread. This is a list only. If you see a topic you want to discuss break it out and start a new discussion thread. Thanks

PK said that it is up to prosecutors to define what is and is not child *advertiser censored*, and they are (will be?) looking into that as far as charges against SA.

This is a rough paraphrase. I couldn't quite nail down what he was getting at, when a reporter asked why no charges yet on the CP, but this was the gist of it.

Link to Youtube video of the presser:

[video=youtube;dROJEVqTzeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dROJEVqTzeo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dROJEVqTzeo[/video]

Thank you, Amanda!

ETA: I downloading it to my Realplayer from which I can transcribe. It will probably be tomorrow, however.

If this can include statements by PK caught on tape and audio talking to reporters then:

This included PK being caught discussing how the subject of HD's probable death was to be asked and how it was to be handled.

Also the discussion of family being not being allowed in the room for the presser and how he didn't care if they were taxpayers or not, he didn't want them up there, interrupting him and asking questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288