Clint receiving info. from BD's attorney instead of LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

peeples

Reaction score
Today at the PC. Pete said that he shared the news of what the press conference was going to entail, with BD's attorney. Then he said clint and BD would have been notified by BD's attorney.
Why would pete think that?
I don't understand that part at all..
How hoard would it have been for one of the people involved with the case to pick up the phone and call clint and say HEY we're having a presser it's about the reward fun and changes to the poster and circumstances surrounding the reward.... end of story.

Something is weird...

First off we don't know if LE or Pete tried to get a hold of Clint, maybe they left him a voice mail, to call them.
Maybe they tried to reach him and couldn't.
LE has no other choice, but to go through Billie's attorney.
The only thing that they can do is call the attorney, to relay any information that they need to, to his client.
If they were unable to get a hold of Clint, I imagine they asked Billies attorney if he had the means to relay that information to Clint, or asked if Billie could do it.

I don't like this. No matter how willing to work together some of these people are, they need to realize the motivation behind each hired attorney. Billy's attorney has one job & that's to look out for Billy's best interests. period. It sounds like Clint needs an attorney to keep his business separate from Billy's. MOO.

I don't like this. No matter how willing to work together some of these people are, they need to realize the motivation behind each hired attorney. Billy's attorney has one job & that's to look out for Billy's best interests. period. It sounds like Clint needs an attorney to keep his business separate from Billy's. MOO.

It sounds to me that Clint, should have, and should be, calling LE every morning of every day, and ask them for any information that they can give him.

Today at the PC. Pete said that he shared the news of what the press conference was going to entail, with BD's attorney. Then he said clint and BD would have been notified by BD's attorney.
Why would pete think that?
I don't understand that part at all..
How hoard would it have been for one of the people involved with the case to pick up the phone and call clint and say HEY we're having a presser it's about the reward fun and changes to the poster and circumstances surrounding the reward.... end of story.

Something is weird...

:cow: :cow:

While something "might" be "weird" here -- that PK said that Clint and Billie would have been notified by BD's attorney about today's press conference ...

I am NOT surprised at all that LE did NOT communicate with Clint.

I believe LE is well aware of "some sort of communication" going on between Billie and Clint -- and I do understand they ARE Hailey's parents and have a right to know about the investigation -- but maybe LE feels Clint may "slip-up" and say something to Billie therefore, Clint is being kept in the dark ... just my opinion.

I am going to re-post here below what I posted earlier on another thread about the family and today's presser:

:cow: :cow: :cow:

In my opinion, I do NOT believe LE and Pete trust "anyone" -- and I mean "anyone" and "everyone" in Hailey's family and that includes any of their relatives, friends, associates ...

Mods -- I hope I do not say something wrong here so I will say it as "politely" as I can.

Let's look at some of the facts here:

Both of Hailey's parents have been incarcerated since she was missing ... for Billie drug charges, hindering an investigation, lying to LE ... Clint was incarcerated ...

Billie's mother was incarcerated for some type of drug charge ...

Hailey's mother's live-in BF was named early on as a suspect/poi in the case ... in addition to being named a suspect, searches and findings of "child *advertiser censored*" on computers at his family's homes and possibly memory sticks on Billie's home ...

Shawn has an "addiction" to slasher/horror movies as well as *advertiser censored* ... videos of SA in horror masks .... videos of bongs and smoking weed ...

You know what I mean ...

Okay ... so this group is not "The Brady Bunch" ...

I think LE has had ENOUGH of this bunch ... and this morning was to send them a "Message" ...

I truly believe that SOMEONE in the family knows "something" and LE wants that "something".

Poor Hailey ... so sad for this young lady ... hopefully they will find her soon.

Ok big difference between LE giving him information about evidence and taking 5 minutes to let him know about a press conference they took the time to call BD's attorney about

MOO

So do we even know for sure if Clint never received this information?

If Billie's lawyer will let her talk today, I suspect we will find out. PK did say in the presser that he did not speak to Clint personally and "assumed" that Clint would get the notification via Billie's attorney with whom he spoke.

He may have but it wasnt Billie Lawyers job to tell him so if he share the information with him , it was nice of him to extend a bit of class and proffessionalism towards Clint Dunn.

I'm wondering if BD did not let CD know? LE cannot talk directly to Billie any longer, per her attorney, so they had to let her know through him. He is out of town today, per KRBC news, in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Did the attorney call Billie and let her know? Did Billie tell Clint, as it sounded like LE asked her to?

I am wondering if BD and Clints are working on getting a PI though the Lawyer together.

I can see no other reason why Clint would be speaking with BD's Lawyer.

If Billie's lawyer will let her talk today, I suspect we will find out. PK did say in the presser that he did not speak to Clint personally and "assumed" that Clint would get the notification via Billie's attorney with whom he spoke.

BBM:

MOO JMO ... I believe that there is still communication between Billie and Clint, and PK and LE know this ...

I believe that PK and LE know that if Clint was contacted directly by them, then Clint would contact Billie ...

Or ... PK and LE did NOT want ANYONE from the family there because then the media would focus on the family.

Just Guessing ... :banghead:

On the flip side of that...it could very well be LE and Clint playing Billie. Letting her think they are chummy. Clint knows Billie better than anyone IMO. He knows what she is all about. IMO.

Clint must have somehow got the word because he wasn't there.

I hope LE or someone else other than BJD told him.

My heart breaks for him....

JMO

Clint needs to distance himself from Billie. LE will not tell him anything as long as he is still blind to what she may have done. He really needs to take off the blinders and stand up for Hailey.

This whole case is what it is.......there is something really wrong with our laws when babies and children go missing....and the grown ups in their lives lawyer up and shut up, instead of contributing and assisting in their recovery, as far as I'm concerned when our babies go missing there is nothing more important in the world then finding them. I think a missing child should have more rights than anyone!

I dont think Clint is playing Billie I think Clint doesnt think Billie has anything to do with it. His doubts came from LE.
MOO.

I bet Billie has proven herself more trustworthy to Clint then he would feel any LE officer has ever. JMO again.
I think Clint is very aware or his double sided thorn bush , but he is gonna get the flower from the one that sticks him least. IMO.

I agree 100%. It seems like PK is lumping Clint in with BD. If I was CD, I would not like that at ALL! I know he doesn't have a lot of money, but I wish some nice lawyer (?) would offer to represent CD in his dealings with LE when it comes to Hailey.

I would be very ticked off if officials assumed my ex's lawyer was going to pass on info to me, particularly if that ex was lovey-dovey with the #1 suspect. Maybe BD and CD are closer than what we have been led to believe, but I still wouldn't want my info coming to me second hand from a lawyer paid to represent one person only.

Clint will not and should not get information from LE; he is too close to the poi who is much too close to the suspect. Clint should, however, not be waiting for LE to contact him and should be calling LE everyday to get updates. If LE can't share much, Clint should be willing to cut off ties with Billie if he really wants the information. We can feel sorry for Clint (and I do), but I also am not always sure of his motives with regards to Billie. If I were him, I would have pulled a Kaine Horman some time ago. If Kaine refused to believe where LE's evidence was taking them and continued supporting the obvious unnamed POI, he too would not have been privy to case information.

In regard to yesterday's presser, I think it would have been right for Kampfer's office to call Clint ahead of time. Maybe they did and couldn't reach him, thus asking Mr. Young's office to try. If they only asked Mr. Young's office to contact Clint, perhaps it is their way of acknowledging to Clint that he will only get information that they would personally share with Billie's counsel anyway - they don't trust him to keep things confidential and he should make a clean break. I feel bad for any innocent loved ones, but I support whatever is best for Hailey above all. Innocent loved ones need to start looking at things objectively and stop asking others to support Billie unless they are willing to be shut out by LE, imo.

How shocked should Billie or Clint be about yesterday's release? Billie already said that she knows people think Shawn killed Hailey and they want to prove it to her. Clint's own mom is on record twice as saying she thinks Shawn raped and killed Hailey. Clint himself said in late January that he always suspected Shawn but since LE is focused on him and Billie, he's focused on other scenarios that would render a live Hailey. It's time to wake up, as excrutiatingly difficult as that may be. Hailey comes before Billie.

JMO, and hope it doesn't sound cold, I feel for all who truly love Hailey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle