2011.03.30 Anthony's Attorney speaks on JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dignity4Victims

"Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers" - Judge
Reaction score
"TONIGHT: An "Issues" exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney... He’ll deliver a message from Casey’s parents that you won’t want to miss!!!"

Mods - I'm not sure how to link this, because I don't believe (?) we're supposed to post Facebook links here, but I thought some may like to watch the program tonight.

Huh, they have another attorney? I've lost count, but last I checked I thought they were going solo. Who's the lucky guy/gal?

Thanks,

Mel

I guess we'll see if this attorney spins as much as BC. Oh my that didn't sound right, well you know what I mean. The fact that it is JVM, Ms. Friend of the Defense, doesn't bode well to me. IMO

I am kicking myself because I can't find the article right now. But it was rumored in an article that HLN had some deal with the Anthony's. Then HLN said there was no such deal. This was before George got thrown under the bus. I am thinking that the Anthony's are going to start their media tours to try and taint the jury IMO. If I find the article I will post the link.

Huh, they have another attorney? I've lost count, but last I checked I thought they were going solo. Who's the lucky guy/gal?

Thanks,

Mel

Mark Lippman, the same one they have had for awhile.

"TONIGHT: An "Issues" exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney... He’ll deliver a message from Casey’s parents that you won’t want to miss!!!"

Mods - I'm not sure how to link this, because I don't believe (?) we're supposed to post Facebook links here, but I thought some may like to watch the program tonight.

Here is the link for JVM, you can get to her face-book or twitter page from her CNN page. We can also get the transcripts of tonights show through this link ( http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/issues.with.jane/?iref=allsearch . )
Thanks for posting Dignity4Victims.

This is the first time I have been happy to go to work and be unable to watch anything to do with this case. I could care less what they have to say through their attorney. I want to see what they have to say for themselves! Are they going to go running from the courtroom when the State shows the images of their precious granddaughter laying deceased in the trunk of their daughters trunk... or will they finally sit there and be faced with the truth of what happened to Caylee?

On that note... I hope someone else watches and lets me know what is being said. :crazy:

I'm so sorry to hear that . I know many who don't care to hear anymore BS some this family and especially from JVM.

Thanks,

Mel

http://www.wesh.com/news/24767709/detail.html

August 26/2010.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony have a new pair of lawyers representing them in the case against their daughter.

The Orlando Sentinel reports that attorneys Mark Lippman and Jennifer Craddock will begin working for the Anthony Family in place of Brad Conway.

http://lippmanlawoffice.com/index.htm
--lippman law offices--attorney pics @ site--

I'm feeling a big wave of apathy..... :innocent:
Does anyone still watch JVM?

Oh boy, here they go with their pre-trial campaign to influence a jury that their princess is innocent. Luckily, it's not going to work. Most people who view the Anthonys speak simply see a very disturbed and tragic family who are deluded and desperately trying to delude others, so that no one has to find out the truth about their family and so they themselves don't have to face the Greek tragedy that is now their reality. Nothing they say will win converts who aren't already nuts themselves.

This is the first time I have been happy to go to work and be unable to watch anything to do with this case. I could care less what they have to say through their attorney. I want to see what they have to say for themselves! Are they going to go running from the courtroom when the State shows the images of their precious granddaughter laying deceased in the trunk of their daughters trunk... or will they finally sit there and be faced with the truth of what happened to Caylee?

On that note... I hope someone else watches and lets me know what is being said. :crazy:

I will be right here reading with ya. I NEVER watch her anymore.:crazy:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6194447#post6194447"]2011.03.07 Motions Hearing - Page 41 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
2011.03.07 Motions Hearing - Page 41
Amil on WS
"Monday 3/7
excerpt
"The attorney for the As came in after the hearing began and asked both CA and GA when they would like to come to his office and sign an affidavit. GA said ASAP."
(clip)
"InSession said to CA they would not show up unannounced and it would be around March 22. They'll call the attorney's office and set it up."

March 25, 2011
VinniePolitan - Twitter
"1. Going to Orlando... Talking to some folks about the upcoming casey anthony trial... about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®"

Casey Anthony: What does judge’s big no mean?
posted by halboedeker on March, 25 2011 5:40 PM

excerpt
"In other Anthony matters, a rumor was circulating that HLN might have some special deal with George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony. An HLN spokeswoman said the channel has no special deal with the family and there have been no special negotiations with the Anthonys."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...sey-anthony-what-does-judges-big-no-mean.html

I agree, GEORGE had to come out strong and deny because he heard the train a comin'........ I'm glad he did that but wish not on Jane....oh well.....WTH does that have to do with CINDY? WHY does she have to be there??:slap:

C'mon fellow WS'rs - bite the big bullet and watch along with me. Lets just hope JVM doesn't: 1) yell at us 2) tell us about how addicted/wasteful/cruel animal killers that we are ... 3) manufacture some stupid "defense strategy" unrelated to the facts of the case . . . . 4) . . . . .

well - you can all add to the list of JVM's "drive ya to not want to watch anymore" Issues.

I'm feeling a big wave of apathy..... :innocent:
Does anyone still watch JVM?

I do not watch JVM any more ... I really cannot handle the "biased" opinions ...

Thanks to everyone who will be providing updates to those of us who will not be watching the show ...

C'mon fellow WS'rs - bite the big bullet and watch along with me. Lets just hope JVM doesn't: 1) yell at us 2) tell us about how addicted/wasteful/cruel animal killers that we are ... 3) manufacture some stupid "defense strategy" unrelated to the facts of the case . . . . 4) . . . . .

well - you can all add to the list of JVM's "drive ya to not want to watch anymore" Issues.

My name is ______I am an addict.... It has taken over my life. I schedule my life around this addiction and I have never experienced anything like it. Now I have my husband addicted...we enable each other. I have tried saying "I will not stay up all night anymore reading Webslueth's threads". Is there a support group in the parking lot?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

let's hope the plastic bottles she throws out there doesn't hit anyone here at WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni