Decorah Iowa, Bald Eagle Cam-Watch the babies hatch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend sent us the link earlier in the week - amazing!!! My son is engrossed with raptors and wants to be falconer someday so we keep checking to see if the eggs hatch. :D

I've been watching for the last couple of weeks. They average around 7 thousand viewers a night. But because the eggs are ready to hatch, there were around 16 to 17 thousand Tuesday night and 25 thousand on Wednsday night. The man who put the camera up sometimes zooms in on the eagle in the nest. Their white head feathers are so fine, it looks like fur.
It's an awesome site/sight, hee hee.

Thanks, Peeples! I love this and I've sent the link to my sisters who have little ones so they can watch this beautiful creature!

awww the mate brought the nest sitter a dead rabbit.. how sweet LOL

Nest sitter got up and readjusted the eggs and rolled them around a little.. i didn't see any breaks yet :)

LOVE eagles...thank you so much! What a great opportunity to see them hatch! Thank you!

Dang, I missed seeing the eggs. I have been watching her build up her nest more which leads me to believe she's preparing to lay an egg soon!

Just rolled the eggs again --- I think a couple looked like they had little cracks in them? I could be wrong and it could just be dirt or something.

Dang, I missed seeing the eggs. I have been watching her build up her nest more which leads me to believe she's preparing to lay an egg soon!

She's laid 3, the first was Feb. 28th and that one is due to hatch tomorrow hopefully :)

I'm so excited LOL

Just rolled the eggs again --- I think a couple looked like they had little cracks in them? I could be wrong and it could just be dirt or something.

GAH and i missed it putting away the 10 baskets of laundry that have taken over my living room LOL
I have to get the kids in like 45 minutes and I KNOW i'll missing something good

GAH and i missed it putting away the 10 baskets of laundry that have taken over my living room LOL
I have to get the kids in like 45 minutes and I KNOW i'll missing something good

I took some screen shots but I really can't tell if it's just dirt, etc...

Oohhh Close up on a Raven. GO AWAY! Mommy is beautiful .....

Close up on her --- such beautiful feathers!

ETA: Uh oh --- she looked right at the camera suddenly - twice. Hope she doesn't get spooked.

(I want this job! To sit somewhere and control these cameras via remote... :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave