"the stupidest reporter" per CM

"Do you still believe the judge is biased? Are you afraid to show your face? Do you believe the judge is biased?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Mason.

"You are probably the stupidest reporter on the face of the earth," Mason replied, trying to shield himself from Belich using his umbrella.

"I'm sorry, isn't that what you said in your court filing?" Belich asked.

I love KB!!

:floorlaugh: That is so hilarious. She is the stupidest (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_stupidest_a_word) reporter on the face of the earth. (And needs to work on her grammar) haha.

What he really means is.. she asks too many in your face hard questions and he dislikes it. What a tool.

"Do you still believe the judge is biased? Are you afraid to show your face? Do you believe the judge is biased?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Mason.

"You are probably the stupidest reporter on the face of the earth," Mason replied, trying to shield himself from Belich using his umbrella.

"I'm sorry, isn't that what you said in your court filing?" Belich asked.

I love KB!!

He really doesn't want to read here.:floorlaugh:

Kind of obvious now why they put her on the witness list, right? Oh....wait....they had to remove her too. Now who's stupidest?

CM must have short-term memory because that comment never seems to bother her, we think he's being an @#$%^^, and it has gotten him nowhere. Just a simple, "No comment" would have worked. Poor Kathi got bumpershooted away. Guess they have been watching too many videos of GA pushing people off his property. jmo

Cheney is looking and acting like someone who has very little control of himself. He looked positively juvenile with that umbrella and what does he expect will happen - this is a high profile case and we all know he thinks it is "fun". So what is the problem.

Why didn't he just pretend he couldn't hear her?

He tried thwarting KB with his umbrella. So Funny. Why Mr. Mason are you afraid of KB?

Well, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black - I don't know what is. Too funny! Go Kathi! I love how she didn't even let it bother her! :great:

They are FURIOUS that their top secret strategy got uncovered IMO.

Well CM she can't be too stupid. Because she always manages to catch the DT with their pants down and every.single.time!

If CM doesn't like the heat then get the hell out of the kitchen.

I think Mr. Mason got the subtle message today from HHJP that he no longer thinks his comments or attitude is humorous. There certainly were not any smiles from the bench when Mr. Mason was attempting to be cute from the get go this am(failing miserably) I felt a more stern vibe from the HHJP this am.

I think Mr. Mason got the subtle message today from HHJP that he no longer thinks his comments or attitude is humorous. There certainly were not any smiles from the bench when Mr. Mason was attempting to be cute from the get go this am(failing miserably) I felt a more stern vibe from the HHJP this am.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I said the same thing but I posted it in the wrong thread and it got deleted. I crack myself up. Poor Kent! He's still trying to figure me out! :floorlaugh:

This man, in fact the WHOLE defense team and the A's, are SO AFRAID of the truths that this one little TV news reporter exposes, that he has to hit her with an umbrella, kick her injured foot after surgery, close her in the elevator doors and finally, put her on some bogus witness list under completely made-up reasons.

As opposed to just maturely saying "No comment" and walking away like an adult!!!

Mr. Mason comes off like an old fool - and his cohort comes off as the worst kind of buffoon.

Who could EVER take them seriously while observing this childish behavior?

CM to KB: Get out of my way!

KB to CM: I'm not in your way - I'm walking beside you!

He might have known that if he wasn't hiding behind his Tommy Bahama umbrella. Too funny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back