GUILTY AR - Rebekah Gould, 22, murdered, Guion, 20 Sept 2004 *arrest in 2020*

audrey77

CJ Analyst
Reaction score
I would assume that this friend might be a suspect?? This is sad. I pray they find her alive. She is very pretty.

"According to Gould's father, Mountain Home dentist Dr. Larry Gould, she failed to return to a Fayetteville junior college after the weekend.
He said she had gone to a friend's home in Guion for the weekend. Her car, car keys, purse and money all had been found at the friend's house.
Beach said Gould had driven the male friend from the house to his work place around 8 a.m. Sept. 20.
"The last information we have was that she was seen that Monday morning, and that was after she had dropped this gentleman off at work," Beach said. "Around 8, 8:30 Monday morning was the last time that we can account for her, and that's from an independent witness."
Beach said the body was partially clad in sleepwear but refused to be specific, citing the ongoing investigation.
Investigators spent 12 or 13 hours at the Guion home Friday, finding a large amount of blood in various parts of the residence, he said. That and other observations at the residence led officers to believe Gould may have been forcibly removed from the home.
Beach also said some items may have been taken out of the house."

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040928/NEWS01/409280305/1002

:( :( :(

ShowerSinger said:
Still, no arrest(s).
Praying for the family, and justice.
Do we ever wonder how many of these crimes never see justice? So many are under the radar. We see crime victims here daily screaming with the pain and hoping for discovery. Hoping for some resolve.It is so upsetting.We have to keep talking about it as this is the way to recovery. We can do this....I know we can!

concernedperson said:
Do we ever wonder how many of these crimes never see justice? So many are under the radar. We see crime victims here daily screaming with the pain and hoping for discovery. Hoping for some resolve.It is so upsetting.We have to keep talking about it as this is the way to recovery. We can do this....I know we can!

It sure seems that a lot of victims are either never found or the killers are never caught if the people are found. A lot of families hope year after year. I don't know how they keep going.

Are there any pictures of RebeKah? I tried all of the links in this thread and couldn't pull anything up.

I hope her murder does not go unsolved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back