2011.04.01 MOD ONLY: Frye Hearing Summary (READ ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentjbkent

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
The purpose of this thread is to provide succinct daily ongoing facts of courtroom highlights and rulings as they happen. It serves as a companion thread to the ongoing DISCUSSION thread provided in this forum that always becomes lengthy.

This is a READ ONLY thread. Moderators will copy posts from the Discussion Thread that depict important testimony elicited from a witness, demeanor of witnesses, Judge Perry's comments, rulings, etc. in a timely fashion.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

Summary threads have been requested by many members who are working, otherwise busy, and/or unable to watch the live proceedings and would like a thread where they can read "just the facts".

We appreciate your contributions to WS and hope you will continue to enjoy "chatting" during the hearing on the subsequent Discussion Thread.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

And now....on to the continuing Quest for Justice for Caylee!!!

Cindy with BFF is there front and centre looking quite happy and chatty.

KC (back in pink sweater) seems very animated and "chipper" this morning....very fidgety as well....did I notice her eyes twitching though?

I heard, Brandon they don't think they will get through it this am.

LOTS of smirking already going on at the DT table.

OK, CM got some yellow colored paper notes that he put under his white notebook. Lets see if Casey will go after them to read during the hearing. Looks like one of the guards gave him the folded notes.

OK, CM got some yellow colored paper notes that he put under his white notebook. Lets see if Casey will go after them to read during the hearing. Looks like one of the guards gave him the folded notes.

1st witness called by Baez.

Wilda (?) McBride

McBride is with missing persons. Talking about taking garbage out of the dumpster. George was with her.

Mr Frank George in the courtroom today - I do love that man.

Baez is showing her pictures, asking her to identify the garbage.

Oopps, sorry I think I mis spoke, now I am not sure it was JW

IMHO it was her and interesting she is on the side the mysterious secret note to CM came from!
Allriseandjoyinhouseonsidewherenotecamefrom.jpg

Baez - No futher questions.

JA up.

Asking her if the bay stunk. She said yes, before they opened the garbage.

JA on cross clarifying that the bay stunk because of the car, not garbage. The garbage had no strong order or unusual order.

JA: after you got the garbage out of your trunk did it have a residual stench?
A no sir
JB: how long was it in your trunk
A 30-40 minutes
JB: was this @ nitetime? not 2-3 weeks in the hot florida sun?

JA asking judge to have Baez say which motion he is calling witnesses for.

Chloroform.

Cindy up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members