Casey Anthony team says Judge Belvin Perry got facts wrong

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-team-says-Judge-Belvin-Perry-got-facts-wrong

Casey Anthony team says Judge Belvin Perry got facts wrong

caseyperry.jpg

By Kelli Cook, Amanda Evans and Jacqueline Fell, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Friday, March 25, 2011 6:10 AM

ORLANDO -- Earlier this month, the judge ruled statements made by Casey Anthony to law enforcement and family can be used at her trial.

In the middle of critical hearings Thursday, the defense filed a motion saying the judge got the facts wrong and they want another hearing.

The motion accuses the judge of not looking at the evidence during the three days of hearings on suppressing statements.

The motion reads: "because there are factual inaccuracies in the Court's Order which relied upon in reaching its conclusion, the undersigned respectfully asks that the Court grant an additional hearing in order to rule on the actual facts in evidence."

More stalling techniques.

What nerve!!!!! :banghead:

Thank you! :)

The "facts according to the A's", or the real facts uncovered by everyone seeking justice for Caylee Marie.

As much as I hate to say this, ICA will get a new trial due to ineffectiveness of counsel. Her counsel is awful all the way around from Baez to CM to DS and any "expert" the DT tries to bring on. It is laughable. What a huge waste of taxpayer money. IMO.

:poke:

This motion was denied the next day - the defense (meaning Mason) can complain and posture as much as he wants in front of the media, but it's going to go nowhere.

Quoted from the motions link:

Motion for Rehearing DENIED: Read Order!

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27325185/de...tm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Motion To Vacate or In the Alternative Motion For Clarification - Denied! Read Order:

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27325211/de...tm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

As much as I hate to say this, ICA will get a new trial due to ineffectiveness of counsel. Her counsel is awful all the way around from Baez to CM to DS and any "expert" the DT tries to bring on. It is laughable. What a huge waste of taxpayer money. IMO.

A mistrial greatly benefits the prosecution for the next trial. In the first trial they don't know what the defense strategy will be. A mistrial helps them prepare with the defense strategy in mind.

I'm not sure JB gets that.

Wait?!

Is this NEW stuff?

Or it is someone just catching up and rehashing the motion filed by Mason over a week ago that was denied the very next day? :waitasec:

I'm now officially confused..:waitasec:

A mistrial greatly benefits the prosecution for the next trial. In the first trial they don't know what the defense strategy will be. A mistrial helps them prepare with the defense strategy in mind.

Are you thinking JB would stay for the re-trial or any appellate issues? Not that I agree there will be any - but don't you think he will be gone like the wind unless someone agrees to pay him a bunch more money? And remember it is Mason who saying "the judge got it wrong"!

Wait?!

Is this NEW stuff?

Or it is someone just catching up and rehashing the motion filed by Mason over a week ago that was denied the very next day? :waitasec:

Don't be. :therethere: You are quite right it was :denied: almost as soon as it hit HHJP's desk.

Baez will be disbarred by the time the next trial comes around. MOO

This motion was denied the next day - the defense (meaning Mason) can complain and posture as much as he wants in front of the media, but it's going to go nowhere.

Quoted from the motions link:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nums24
Motion for Rehearing DENIED: Read Order!

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27325185/det...=casey+updates

Motion To Vacate or In the Alternative Motion For Clarification - Denied! Read Order:

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27325211/det...=casey+updates

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
Caligram, ExpectingUnicorns, LinasK, TiaM, Truthwillsetufree

logicalgirl
View Public Profile
Send a private message to logicalgirl
Find all posts by logicalgirl
Add logicalgirl to Your Contacts

#6 Today, 07:45 PM
Steely Dan
Little known fact about emus. They love large lollipops! Join Date: Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by suepitzl

You guys, April Fools day was yesterday!

But I would not have been shocked if the dt had had the audacity to file again after being told it won't be heard!

As Logicalgirl would say, it was...............
:denied::denied::denied:
Okay, I just wanted to use that CUTE adorable smile too!!!!!!!!

Wait?!

Is this NEW stuff?

This article was last updated 3/25.:waitasec:

wait... JB can get up there and talk about pizza being in the trunk, knowing that there was NO pizza in the trunk.. yet they have the nerve to blame the judge for getting unimportant facts wrong?

wait... JB can get up there and talk about pizza being in the trunk, knowing that there was NO pizza in the trunk.. yet they have the nerve to blame the judge for getting unimportant facts wrong?

It was actually Mason doing the accusing and we know Mason has gotten his facts regarding this case absolutely correct from the word go...right??:banghead:

Your Honour is a very smart man. Much smarter (IMHO) than CM, JB, and DS combined. He's tried so many cases it should make the DT's head spin. He's also watched someone electrocuted. He doesn't take this case lightly.

These silly stall tactics are just that - stall tactics. I think we all saw that last week when JB tried to insinuate that Febreze and dryer sheets could cause chloroform to multiply 10,000 fold in mere days.

What a sad and embarassing bunch!

MOO

Mel

It was actually Mason doing the accusing and we know Mason has gotten his facts regarding this case absolutely correct from the word go...right??:banghead:

When his "hearing" is working, I would imagine that could be true....LOL:great:

Caylee Anthony team says Mother Casey Anthony got every fact wrong.

Fixed that for them.

ETA: For some reason them accusing the judge of having the facts wrong has just infuriated me. I can't believe the nerve. So now suddenly facts are so important to KC? Now that it's a matter of her life or death?

Caylee Anthony team says Mother Casey Anthony got every fact wrong.

Fixed that for them.

ETA: For some reason them accusing the judge of having the facts wrong has just infuriated me. I can't believe the nerve. So now suddenly facts are so important to KC? Now that it's a matter of her life or death?

and.....just what are the facts anyway, according to KC's team. I don't see that they have established any, so far....

Where's Zanny?
Chloroform or not........how did the decomp get into her car?
Why did she wait 31 days?
How does the duct tape match what came from the Anthony home?
etc., etc., etc., etc.

I haven't heard any "facts" coming from the DT. Have you?

I know of one fact that the DT can not argue with. The DT has no defense whatsoever. Period. That's about all that the defense team can prove as fact at this point.

MOO

I know of one fact that the DT can not argue with. The DT has no defense whatsoever. Period. That's about all that the defense team can prove as fact at this point.

MOO

BBM

What about the two dead squirrels, pizza, Febreeze and Bounce, a nanny, JG, GA and LA?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back