2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

pip

Reaction score
Another one bites the dust?

My vote is SIMMS. She looks frazzled and worn out. :pullhair:

I was hoping for CM, but RHornsby did say that Jose has a placard with his name up at CM's office so ... nah..

Dang you're fast! Was just typing my post...Sending out the MM signal. Oh Musikman, who is it???

There is another WITHDRAWAL!!

www.myclerk.myorangeclerk.com

04/04/2011 Motion
Defendant's; for Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel
04/04/2011 Brief
in Support of Defendant's Motion for Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

-----------------------

bbm
I concur Pip...IMO it is Sims

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo[/ame]

Now we wait to see the motions...there are few interesting ones that were filed today

No way it's Jose!

I think Ann Finnell. She's probably thinking she wants out of this freak show! Plus she seems the most normal and prepared of the bunch. Sing the Sesame Street song with me! "Which one of these things is not like the other ones??"

I also vote Simms because of a glimpse I caught during Cindy's testimony last week. I think it showed she doesn't believe Casey and it was caught on camera. When Cindy says she removed Casey's work purse from the car.. Simms look at Casey for her reaction..it was an odd and telling moment. Anyone else catch that? CHECK IT OUT @ 1:43
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxA9G2QC10o[/ame]

could it be an associate lawyer from JB or CM's office? Failing that my money is on AF or DCS now that they have fully gotten a look at what they are dealing with. I mean that is two incidents that are clear to any reasonable observer that JB has been acting in bad faith with the opposing council, in 2 hearings. That's not a real incentive to stick around.

I still wonder if there is a long shot that maybe KC has finally seen the writing on the wall and may finally be realizing that JB is totally in over his head? Nah! Who am I kidding.

Why would it be "appointed" counsel? IIRC, the last "appointed" lawyer KC had was the PD at her first court appearance (and IMO she would have been about a billlllyun times better off sticking with that competent, composed attorney, but that is water under the ole' bridge I suppose).

I hope its JB and she gets a real attorney that doesn't believe her lies.

Maybe it's Casey's babysitter..she forgot her coloring book and crayons and Casey probably got real angry and said she was a huge waste...

Why would it be "appointed" counsel? IIRC, the last "appointed" lawyer KC had was the PD at her first court appearance (and IMO she would have been about a billlllyun times better off sticking with that competent, composed attorney, but that is water under the ole' bridge I suppose).

I think that is just legalese for a lawyer representing her before the court. I don't think whether or not it is a PD matters in this case. The appointing is done by the defendant not the court.

~grins~ I wonder if Casey fired CM and Jose..hahahha...

Maybe Mr Mason decided to catch the next stage outta Dodge. He does have other cases. :waitasec:

All of Cindy's testimony is going to change. Who does she thinks she's kidding? I hope they throw her butt in jail for perjury. she is pathetic. Poor Caylee looking down from Heaven going I thought she loved me?? I hate CA as much as ICA

the WORK purse and Fabreze story is more than I can take

So glad you brought this up, I just saw it and would have asked but I was skeered!!!!! I wonder what it means??

I think that is just legalese for a lawyer representing her before the court. I don't think whether or not it is a PD matters in this case. The appointing is done by the defendant not the court.

Normally there would be a distinction made between "appointed" counsel (appointed by the Court) and "retained" counsel (hired by defendant). But Casey doesn't have any appointed counsel, does she?:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back