GUILTY MS - Pastor Edward Prince caught downloading child *advertiser censored* at library

Missizzy

Reaction score
This case answers some questions and raises some more. Let's say that this guy was sitting at the library looking at children's underwear on ebay. A little weird but possibly he has kids or grandkids who he shops for. Can police actually access your private files "on a hunch" as this DA says? Just curious. Will that SW hold up? Did they get a SW?

And this does clearly explain that publicly accessed child *advertiser censored* is traced to the specific account holder who accesses it. The article also reveals that Prince was able to get over firewalls to access it....just as I've pointed out over and over. My special needs daughter accessed chat rooms filled with older men trolling for girls to talk about sex. She was 16 and did it in the school library at lunch. She didn't even have permission to be on a computer without an aid or teacher present. She actually was supposed to be supervised at lunch. But there she was giving out our home address and phone number to someone called Lilgrluvr. That night, she asked to borrow our camera to take "pictures of the dogs in the bathroom". Yeah. I about died when it all came out. I stopped believing in the safety of firewalls that evening.

If Prince could do this at his library and my daughter could do it at school, I really believe just about anyone who is motivated can. Shame on him. My heart goes out to his family and congregation.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14381708/hernando-pastor-charged-with-child-*advertiser censored*

Hernando [MS] pastor charged with child *advertiser censored*

"A Mid-South pastor has been charged with possession of child *advertiser censored* after he was found surfing on a library computer. Hernando police said the computers in the library have software to keep people from viewing inappropriate material. However, investigators said the Hernando pastor managed to get around the filters and firewalls. Edward Prince, 63, is the pastor at Oak Grove Baptist Church in Hernando, Mississippi. He is being charged with possession of child *advertiser censored*..."

and

"What was initially seen was not *advertiser censored*," said DeSoto County District Attorney John Champion. "It was inappropriate according to the people that saw it." Champion said Hernando police confiscated the computer based on a hunch. "It's one of those sixth senses that you have," said Champion. "If he's doing that, he's probably doing something else as well." Police found that Prince had downloaded and viewed child *advertiser censored* on the computer in the public library.

and

The illegal downloads were tied to his computer login. "You have to register and that's one of the ways we were able to determine what belong to him..."

and

"...The District Attorney added that the investigation also included children that Prince had access to...."

more at link (plus an inexplicably happy looking mugshot)

3 July 2012
HERNANDO, Miss. - A Hernando pastor who pleaded guilty to child exploitation has been sentenced to two years.
Officials said the Rev. Edward Earl Prince is serving the time in the DeSoto County jail.
http://clergygonewild.com/sex-abuse...sentenced-in-child-*advertiser censored*-case

http://www.wmctv.com/story/14381708/hernando-pastor-charged-with-child-*advertiser censored*

Hernando [MS] pastor charged with child *advertiser censored*

more at link (plus an inexplicably happy looking mugshot)

He doesn't look happy to me!

cae43e1084ed31526bf2329c0a14e652.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member