Video game alert: Nintendo 3D making gamers sick

WOW thanks!

The kids want 1 but I told them they'd have to buy them themselves.... so it will be a while LOL

I wasn't aware they nintendo released a statement saying they weren't safe for kids under 7 though!

3D always makes me sick. YUCK
I can't focus right.

I don't think I would buy this for my child. JMO

All of the game systems and games I have ever seen come with a warning about causing seizures though so the migraines don't surprise me.

All of the game systems and games I have ever seen come with a warning about causing seizures though so the migraines don't surprise me.

Yeah. I'm sure the 3D does not help matters.

All it takes is a single thing to move on a computer screen or even a bird to fly near a window for me to have a grand mal seizure. I really don't think that most people know just how much some of us suffer due to movement or sound or startle. If I see it coming, I'm fine. If it's a surprise, I'm laid out for 2-3 hours. I have to wear special glasses and earplugs at all times and never look at the words I'm typing. This disorder seems to be growing (as seen in our small town) and can be related to epilepsy, a CNS disease or stroke victims. Life gets so hard to handle, there's just no other way but total isolation. I feel blessed that I didn't develop it until age 49 (over the course of about five minutes). Often children spend their whole lives like this. My heart just goes out to them as life becomes so challenging. I had the delight of a full life before I had to shut it down. They don't get that.

I'm so sorry missizzy! :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back