Baez interviewed on In Sessions 2011.04.05

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Opening up for discussion about this interview. A_News_Junkie is kind enough to upload the video for us. She will be posting it when upload complete.

In session reporting JB said he will explain the 31 days within the first moment of his opening statement during trial.

"Being a bad mother does not equate to being a murderer."

Guest saying we need to wait, we don't know the facts of the 1 month delay. If she is outstanding mom needs to be explained immediately, rationally

ETA: i am just trying to give you a quick synopsis of what is being discussed on in session - these are not my personal opinions or views.

Jean C saying facts
1) didn't report 31 days
2) partying
3) Bella Vita tattoo

How do you humanize her? Separate it out - all mother's who go out to party are not murderers. How do you account for all of the friends saying KC was a great mom.

All the depos taken by SA don't care about the relationship between kc and Caylee.

How difficult is it going to be to seek a jury?
1) massive publicity
2) photos party/tattoo
3) gut instinct of defense atty's to believe client

In session reporting JB said he will explain the 31 days within the first moment of his opening statement during trial.

These are the kind of statements that really cause me to worry

Jean C saying facts
1) didn't report 31 days
2) partying
3) Bella Vita tattoo

How do you humanize her? Separate it out - all mother's who go out to party are not murderers. How do you account for all of the friends saying KC was a great mom.

All the depos taken by SA don't care about the relationship between kc and Caylee.

How difficult is it going to be to seek a jury?
1) massive publicity
2) photos party/tattoo
3) gut instinct of defense atty's to believe client
Well, Jean, let me help you; it's irrelevant.

A plethora of people claimed that Susan Smith was a good mother, but she's still a murderer. Diane Downs had friends who claimed she was a good mother, but guess what, Jean? She shot her kids point blank.

Jean is an (unusual person) who can't reason herself out of a wet paper bag.

So with a few magic words and flash of the hand, Baez will defy logic, step back folks this trick has never been attempted..

Jb says he decided a long time ago....

"If things get rough just sit down and practice law."

He is getting "choked up" talking about her. Jeez it's like he's defending a girlfriend that got called a bad name.

These are the kind of statements that really cause me to worry
Don't worry over nothing.

If there was a damn good, believable reason, he'd have vomited it all over the media by now.

He's just blowing hot air, IMO.

JB on in session

Wesh stating an inmate wrote to judge - jb thinks he is mentally disturbed (curtis jackson inmate from michigan) asking jb to be removed from defense team. jb saying media didn't check their facts before reporting.

curtis j has written about this case - he has never had any connection to this case, we have had this problem - a couple reporters pick this up and run with it. i have never had a story come up with in session without having someone from your station checking with me.

clarify: you are not stepping down from this case and kc has not asked you to do so
jb: not a shred of truth in this

jb: people on the out side of this case who have no knowledge put pressure on me - a long time ago i made the decision when things get a little rough - just sit down and practice law.

jb: i can tell you this about kc, the words people using to describe her - they don't know her who make these assumptions based upon what other people are saying. kc is intelligent and kind person. it is a shame not only what has been done to her but the system who have prejudged without giving anyone the benefit of the doubt. this is supposed to be the greatest system in the world and it is not living up to it as far as i am concerned.

jb the care and love she had for her daughter, i spent many hours with kc, spent time in kc and caylee's room, i've been as close as you can get to this mother and daughter relationship

I will be surprised if the defense brings on "all these people who say she was a great mother" in the guilt phase. It would open up way too big a door for the prosecution.

They plan to air the "interview" again later today.

I really didn't think that was an interview. It seemed more like an old radio drama to me.

Get comfy...snuggle up to the old radio and tune in for the show. Bet there's even a script.

JB on in session

Wesh stating an inmate wrote to judge - jb thinks he is mentally disturbed (curtis jackson inmate from michigan) asking jb to be removed from defense team. jb saying media didn't check their facts before reporting.

curtis j has written about this case - he has never had any connection to this case, we have had this problem - a couple reporters pick this up and run with it. i have never had a story come up with in session without having someone from your station checking with me.

clarify: you are not stepping down from this case and kc has not asked you to do so
jb: not a shred of truth in this

jb: people on the out side of this case who have no knowledge put pressure on me - a long time ago i made the decision when things get a little rough - just sit down and practice law.

jb: i can tell you this about kc, the words people using to describe her - they don't know her who make these assumptions based upon what other people are saying. kc is intelligent and kind person. it is a shame not only what has been done to her but the system who have prejudged without giving anyone the benefit of the doubt. this is supposed to be the greatest system in the world and it is not living up to it as far as i am concerned.

jb the care and love she had for her daughter, i spent many hours with kc, spent time in kc and caylee's room, i've been as close as you can get to this mother and daughter relationship
LOL, Baez, just L. O. L.

Kind people do not run around lying and stealing from their mother and supposed best friend. You can STFU about how kind KC is.

I will be surprised if the defense brings on "all these people who say she was a great mother" in the guilt phase. It would open up way too big a door for the prosecution.

Welcome mbutterfly!!!! :seeya:

It's clear from what I'm reading here that In Session only cares about ratings. The truth doesn't matter. I consider it a fake "news" show, like The Daily Show, only Jon Stewart would probably get the facts right, IMO.

In Session is now reporting on the sweat lodge James Ray trail.

Casey already gave conflicting stories as to why she didn't report Caylee missing. Actually, she never reported her missing, Cindy did.

1) Casey told the 911 operator after Cindy called three times that she was conducting her own search. She knew who had her and her name was ZFG.:liar:

2) Casey wrote in a jailhouse letter that she left Caylee with the nanny for a few days so she could buy new stuff and prepare to take Caylee away. Then her plans got beyond tangled when the nanny wouldn't give her back but she doesn't blame the nanny for not coming forward. She forgives her. :liar:

I wonder if Jose will pick number 1, 2, or go with a totally new lie. I think he'll make up some story based on ICA being scared or threatened by some unknown entity -or- say it was an accident and Casey did some ugly coping with duct tape, partying, lying, and stealing.

IMO

So, Baez in the 1st minute of the trial is going to "explain" the 31 days.

Isn't this the type of thing that media experts have said he is failing horribly at? She's innocent, there is a good reason, etc... blah blah blah.... :waitasec:

Jb says he decided a long time ago....

"If things get rough just sit down and practice law."

He is getting "choked up" talking about her. Jeez it's like he's defending a girlfriend that got called a bad name.

Yep, folks might as well have spray painted ICA's name on the Orlando water tower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford