GUILTY CO - Kenia Monge, 19, Denver, 31 March 2011

noZme

Reaction score
Teen Disappears From Denver Nightclub

Kenia Monge was partying with friends last Thursday at 24K Lounge. She left to go to the restroom and never came back, leaving behind her purse, cell phone and car keys.

Monge graduated from Cherry Creek High School and plans to attend Metro State to become a crime scene investigator. She has dark hair and is petite, 4 feet 11 inches tall and 90 pounds.

Something made her leave that bar not on her own will. I don't know if it was the date rape drug or somebody .../snipped... said Tony Lee, the missing teen's stepfather.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/27447309/detail.html

Reactions: d4j
The video at the link above says she was last seen at a gas station several miles away.

"The next time anyone had contact with her was at 2:15 a.m. a few blocks away," says her stepdad Tony Lee.

He says a man claims to have seen Kenia walking with a homeless man and that he offered Lee's stepdaughter a ride. The man says Kenia accepted the ride, which makes her stepfather think she may have been drugged.

"She would not get into that vehicle in a million years in my opinion if she was in her right mind," Lee says.

The man said he took her back to 24K to get her car, but says her car wasn't in downtown Denver. He says Kenia said she got a ride from a girlfriend after visiting a hookah bar near I-25 and Colorado Blvd, so he offered to drive her to her home in Aurora.

The man says he stopped to get her cigarettes at a gas station at Speer and Pennsylvania, and says Kenia left with a short Hispanic man who gave her a cigarette.

"There's never been any drug issues. There's never been any runaway issues, any mental health issues," says her stepfather.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-19yearold-disappears-from-denver-nightclub-20110405,0,166748.story

"The next time anyone had contact with her was at 2:15 a.m. a few blocks away," says her stepdad Tony Lee.

He says a man claims to have seen Kenia walking with a homeless man and that he offered Lee's stepdaughter a ride. The man says Kenia accepted the ride, which makes her stepfather think she may have been drugged.

"She would not get into that vehicle in a million years in my opinion if she was in her right mind," Lee says.

The man said he took her back to 24K to get her car, but says her car wasn't in downtown Denver. He says Kenia said she got a ride from a girlfriend after visiting a hookah bar near I-25 and Colorado Blvd, so he offered to drive her to her home in Aurora.

The man says he stopped to get her cigarettes at a gas station at Speer and Pennsylvania, and says Kenia left with a short Hispanic man who gave her a cigarette.

"There's never been any drug issues. There's never been any runaway issues, any mental health issues," says her stepfather.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-19yearold-disappears-from-denver-nightclub-20110405,0,166748.story

From Speer and Pennsylvania to Aurora is about 25 minutes. Are there cameras at the gas station? Where did the man pick her up originally? What time was this? Who had contact with her at 2:15 and how if she left her phone at the Club.

Boy, she is really tiny (90 lbs.); wouldn't take much to overpower her.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?r...unge&hnear=Denver,+CO&cid=5094900765271341808

No Camera that I can see from Google street walk of the gas station and it is a small gas station...

She was 19 and in a club....:waitasec:

When I was younger, I could get into clubs at 18. They would put wrist bands on those 21 and older. The bartenders and bouncers were supposed to make sure no underage drinking occurred, but you know how that worked (or shall I say, didn't work). It might be the same way these days too?

When I was younger, I could get into clubs at 18. They would put wrist bands on those 21 and older. The bartenders and bouncers were supposed to make sure no underage drinking occurred, but you know how that worked (or shall I say, didn't work). It might be the same way these days too?

I am so old we could drink when we were 18, :floorlaugh:

But seriously now... that gas station looks to be in an OK area, but that doesn't mean much now days....

I am so old we could drink when we were 18, :floorlaugh:

But seriously now... that gas station looks to be in an OK area, but that doesn't mean much now days....

Oh, gosh; showing our age......me too!!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Such a beautiful young lady. LE seems to be staying involved. Pray they find her safe soon.

So a guy saw her walking with a homeless man and gave her a ride. Then she left with a short Hispanic man at a gas station? Can't say I believe the guy who claims to have given her a ride. Sounds too weird.

So a guy saw her walking with a homeless man and gave her a ride. Then she left with a short Hispanic man at a gas station? Can't say I believe the guy who claims to have given her a ride. Sounds too weird.

the police are actively questioning the man that drove her in his car. He has not been named as a suspect yet (they are not sure what he is yet...) It is an open investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/06/police-search-missing-1-year-old-colorado-woman/#ixzz1IlWXW0D3

What is even more strange is the fact that she got up from the ?table? where her friends were in the club, left her purse, keys, etc., went to the bathroom, and then *poof* she's gone? And then ends up at some random gas station? It is very weird.\

ETA: She even left her cell phone at the club. Most girls that age would never leave w/o their cell phone. My daughter keeps her's w/i arm's reach practically 100% of the time.

What is even more strange is the fact that she got up from the ?table? where her friends were in the club, left her purse, keys, etc., went to the bathroom, and then *poof* she's gone? And then ends up at some random gas station? It is very weird.

Exactly....I don't know any 19 year old that would leave their phone. They take them everywhere, even the bathroom.....:waitasec:

The only thing I can think of is that she met some guy in the club. He says to her, "Hey come outside with me for a minute to ______ (smoke/snort/whatever)." Could have been a willing drug ingestion or an unwilling one. Once altered, they go walking and then ?

The only time I leave my cell phone, purse, and keys when I m in a club is when I go out to dance....

But sometimes even then (depending on which Bra I am wearing) I will take them with me and put it in my bra....:floorlaugh:

But seriously, I always take them with me....especially to the bathroom...

Maybe she was going to be sick and didn't think of anything except running in to the bathroom..

Or outside for some fresh air.

A suspicious story. IMO

She goes to the bathroom, found later walking with a homeless, given a ride back to the club, then to her car parked elsewhere, but on the way, stops for cigarettes, where she leaves with a short Hispanic man.??
Really.

I hope the security cameras were working on this little supposed journey of hers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back