2011.04.06 Clint Dunn Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
The father of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn was arrested this morning after showing up late to a scheduled court appearance.

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said by the time Clint Dunn had arrived, the judge had already issued a warrant for his arrest.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=358376

From the same link:

Today's 9 a.m. court appointment was related to the marijuana and expired license charges. Toombs said he did not know how late Dunn arrived.

Dunn is being held in the Mitchell County jail. A bond has not yet been set. Toombs estimated it would be set at $2,500 for each of the two counts.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=358376

Late to court, late in getting a house where Hailey could live with him, still married to BJD, loves to 'smoke a little smoke'; :banghead: :banghead:

Don't get me wrong, I feel for CD and can't imagine his pain. BUT dang gone it, let's get our stuff together.......it's time to grow up.....

Where is Hailey???

hmmmm........things that make you go. I'm afraid my opinion of him is slipping.

Like he can afford to pay bail charges. Where is the accountability? This really irritates me. A child's life is probably lost and neither parent can stop getting themself into trouble.

Exactly Grandmaj. It's way past time for this nonsense to stop. Some of the things CD has already done, gave me pause. This just seals the deal. Poor Hailey. Poor, poor Hailey.

Like he can afford to pay bail charges. Where is the accountability? This really irritates me. A child's life is probably lost and neither parent can stop getting themself into trouble.

I am sure someone will come to his rescue Gram. How hard would have been to call the clerk of the court and let them know you were running late due to some unforeseen circumstance? At least communicate and let them know you are running late, and most of the time they will move you to the end of the docket. Now, he's got another FTA to add to his record. Nice, really nice.

Neither parent seems accountable for much of anything but to get high.

Before I get tomatoes thrown at me, that is MOO.

The accountability= no more mea culpa, imo.

(But I admit to being a little bitter after watching this ridiculousness for a couple of months now.)

Seriously, people. Wherever Hailey is, she is not being helped by this sort of business.

Exactly Grandmaj. It's way past time for this nonsense to stop. Some of the things CD has already done, gave me pause. This just seals the deal. Poor Hailey. Poor, poor Hailey.

The one thing that really gave me pause is him NOT filing for divorce from Billie. WTF? Especially, after the *advertiser censored* issues came to the forefront.

I'm with Teh... i have taken up for him since the beginning.. but my opinion of him is headed down a landslide.

The one thing that really gave me pause is him NOT filing for divorce from Billie. WTF? Especially, after the *advertiser censored* issues came to the forefront.

I was just reading another case on WS's. It was about the mom that killed her 2 teenage kids, shot them one in the car and the teenage girl in her bedroom.
The father is filing for divorce from her, however his attorney said that it's very possible the father will be ordered to pay for his wifes defense of killing their kids.. it's sickening... maybe that is what is going with the Clint/Billie thing..
I don't know for sure though

I realize this is a wonky bunch but who could be so foolish? This has got to be a pre-arranged pow-wow with LE.

MOO

Found the article

"After his children's tragic death, Col. Schenecker could not imagine that there was anything else (Julie Schenecker) could take from him," wrote Alexander Caballero, Parker Schenecker's lawyer, in a court paper. "It appears to be an attempt to compel Col. Schenecker — who had only intended to participate in these proceedings to give a voice to his children, the victims — to fund the defense."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...-have-until-august-to-seek-death-1376313.html

I was just reading another case on WS's. It was about the mom that killed her 2 teenage kids, shot them one in the car and the teenage girl in her bedroom.
The father is filing for divorce from her, however his attorney said that it's very possible maybe even likely the father will be ordered to pay for his wifes defense of killing their kids.. it's sickening... maybe that is what is going with the Clint/Billie thing..
I don't know for sure though

I don't think that's what's stopping him from filing. I think they are both addicted to the drama that they each inject into the other one's life. Maybe one or the other thinks they can get back together.

I am sure someone will come to his rescue Gram. How hard would have been to call the clerk of the court and let them know you were running late due to some unforeseen circumstance? At least communicate and let them know you are running late, and most of the time they will move you to the end of the docket. Now, he's got another FTA to add to his record. Nice, really nice.

Neither parent seems accountable for much of anything but to get high.

Before I get tomatoes thrown at me, that is MOO.

Tezi,

How right you are with "anything but to get high" for both of them. They have openingly admitted their usage. And how many times did using win over the kids?

How far could it have been from his house to the court house???? The town only has 4,000 or so people...just unbelievable.

I'm sure that someone will bail him out...wonder if BJD's attorney will speak for him.

JMO and I'm pizzed off :banghead::banghead:

I realize this is a wonky bunch but who could be so foolish? This has got to be a pre-arranged pow-wow with LE.

MOO

Well, I hope that is what it is. Something big may be coming down the pike.

But in answer to your question about who could be so foolish? Well, just about everyone involved in this farkin' hot mess.....

So I reckon whoever bailed him out last time, just lost their money?

I am just so disgusted. I was disgusted before when he didn't speak out strongly when all of the cp info came out. He says he's Hailey's voice but then he does something so irresponsible. The people who supposedly loved her are letting her down so much! This whole case is like trying to nail jello to a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123