Clint says LE wants to close the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=358736

Shortly after being released, Dunn posted the following message on his Facebook page:

another one of those days that didnt go very good. le wants me to give up so they can close the case.ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN! where is hailey darlene dunn?shes out there somewhere, somebody knows something. please dont give up on her.....

Is he saying that LE wants him to hush and go away? Or confess to something?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=358736

Shortly after being released, Dunn posted the following message on his Facebook page:

another one of those days that didnt go very good. le wants me to give up so they can close the case.ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN! where is hailey darlene dunn?shes out there somewhere, somebody knows something. please dont give up on her.....

*sigh*

I'm kinda curious about the 'unsafe backing' charge.

I'm thinking LE, is, um, not giving up on Hailey... :waitasec:

I am with Oriah, LE isn't giving up on this case.

LE probably told him something he didn't want to hear about the POI in the case. Just speculating here.

I honestly don't think LE is going to give up on this case. Too many eyes are watching.

My personal Opinion Only:

I think Clint May have misunderstood LE, I think they believe he knows more that what he is telling and they were saying to him they want to close the case in reference to him telling more of what he may know...

:waitasec:

Not saying he did anything, But he may know more about the POI in this case that he isn't telling....

My personal Opinion Only:

I think Clint May have misunderstood LE, I think they believe he knows more that what he is telling and they were saying to him they want to close the case in reference to him telling more of what he may know...

:waitasec:

Yes, I thought about this also. I think he may know more than he is saying about the suspect and the POI. Maybe, he doesn't think it's important, but it could be.

I just don't know about this case anymore. If I'm feeling this frustrated, I can't image how frustrated LE is feeling.

MOO, IMO, JMO, and all other disclaimers.

I realize this man is suffering, but what does his showing up late for court have to do with LE closing the case??

This sounds like a case of misdirected anger to me. For whatever reason Clint is reluctant to point the finger where it belongs, so instead he's lashing out at LE. They may not have handled everything perfectly, but I do believe they're working hard to find justice for Hailey.

I want LE to close the case too - find Hailey, arrest the people or person responsible and put an end to this circus.

I realize this man is suffering, but what does his showing up late for court have to do with LE closing the case??

This sounds like a case of misdirected anger to me. For whatever reason Clint is reluctant to point the finger where it belongs, so instead he's lashing out at LE. They may not have handled everything perfectly, but I do believe they're working hard to find justice for Hailey.

I agree, I have backed Clint and his family, in more way then one, in the last months, but after his arrest for being late for court,

Until I here a good reason for why he was late and why he is thinking this about LE.

I am stepping back on part of my backing...

I don't think any case is close until there out come. Cases with out an arrest go to the cold case files.

I doubt if Hailey's case is ready for cold case yet.

Maybe LE had a brutally honest meeting with him that he interprets as they want him to give up (hope) of finding Hailey alive. If he's ragged and run down from chasing useless leads, missing court dates, and self medicating....LE is probably trying to help him before he completely bottoms out.

Maybe LE had a brutally honest meeting with him that he interprets as they want him to give up (hope) of finding Hailey alive. If he's ragged and run down from chasing useless leads, missing court dates, and self medicating....LE is probably trying to help him before he completely bottoms out.

You are probably right SuziQ. I hope that he doesn't completely bottom out, Hailey needs someone in her corner, looking out for her best interests.

The sad thing is, I don't know who is in Hailey's corner anymore.......

Yep, there's that issue. I would like to think that her father is, and LE. We all know her mother isn't in her corner, she's in her own corner with SA, until the big bus comes rolling down the street and SA throws her under it.

This case is so darn frustrating.

Prayers that Hailey is found and justice is served.

My thoughts exactly. They might have said something to him (i.e) about going back to work and let them focus on the investigation...and he didn't receive that too well. I think LE is tired of having to handle situations dealing with the searchers and the HFH groupies too.

JMO

I have an idea BD told him they were trying to close the case. That sounds like her to me. But what's interesting to me is, what he was arrested on had nothing to to with Hailey, but it appears that LE sure took advantage of it to have a talk with him about Hailey...perhaps, and I'm just wondering out loud here, CD has not been as available to LE as we thought.

I have an idea BD told him they were trying to close the case. That sounds like her to me. But what's interesting to me is, what he was arrested on had nothing to to with Hailey, but it appears that LE sure took advantage of it to have a talk with him about Hailey...perhaps, and I'm just wondering out loud here, CD has not been as available to LE as we thought.

ITA! I bought more smelling salts.
CD is sure looking less than innocent in this mess.

Yes teh, it seems there are a lot of things that are not what they appear/appeared to be in this case. My WTFness is reaching an all time high!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth