Decorah, IA - Bald Eagle Cam: Watch the babies! #2

Lorann, I got that link to work that you posted (the second one in my post). Thank you!!! You have saved my day!!!!

I was just on the phone with my husband and told him the camera link wasn't working and it was ruining my day. He said, "You are a huge dork."

Both the links I have came from you great posters. But the ustream works best for me.

My family never knows what obsession I will follow next, missing, murders, trials - and now I am for the birds...

OH OH Mom I think got mad, was making noises and then took off leaving babes. Oh dear.

All three of them are on their own now. Mama took off somewhere. Hope she's not far.

Both the links I have came from you great posters. But the ustream works best for me.

My family never knows what obsession I will follow next, missing, murders, trials - and now I am for the birds...OH OH Mom I think got mad, was making noises and then took off leaving babes. Oh dear.

BBM, same here!! Hey, we're well-rounded and eclectic! ;)

They're so cute right now, peering out from under mama's chest!

LaWanda, you named the first two Sassy Pants #1, Wobble Head #2. Have you named the third one yet?

I read the faq sheet on the ustream channel and couldn't find out how long this type of eagle lives. Does anyone know? I finally figured out Decorah was the name of the place in IOWA and not the name of the eagle type. I move in a slow mo world. :cloud9:

LaWanda, you named the first two Sassy Pants #1, Wobble Head #2. Have you named the third one yet?

I read the faq sheet on the ustream channel and couldn't find out how long this type of eagle lives. Does anyone know? I finally figured out Decorah was the name of the place in IOWA and not the name of the eagle type. I move in a slow mo world. :cloud9:

On one of the links in the other thread I read that they live about 30 years. That's quite a long time!!

She was just feeding them and there were some great shots!! I didn't see the new one get fed though but it may have and I just didn't see it.

What's a good name for the third one? I was thinking Baby because she's the baby of the bunch. :) I have no idea if it's a boy or a girl but I picture her as a girl.

What's a good name for the third one? I was thinking Baby because she's the baby of the bunch. :) I have no idea if it's a boy or a girl but I picture her as a girl.
I want:

Sassy Pants

Wobble Head

and

Finally!

lol

I think Trip would be a good name for the youngest one. He's third and they seem to trip over him/her. That's what I'm going to call it. lol

Actually, I believe it was someone's son that named the first two. =) It's in the first thread .. And I forgot who it was. hehe

ETA: It was Chasing.Halos' kids that named them. =)

Does anyone know What that brown furry animal is? Is it new? I don't remember seeing it yesterday and I finally just got back on.

Actually, I believe it was someone's son that named the first two. =) It's in the first thread .. And I forgot who it was. hehe

ETA: It was Chasing.Halos' kids that named them. =)

Yes, chasing.halos! I do like finally!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back