Thanks to WS'ers who Post During Hearings

ScubaTwinn

Reaction score
Mods, please move or delete as appropriate. I could not find another similar thread. There was one thanking fellow WS'ers in general for their hard work and concern over Caylee in these forums.

As someone who works 8 to 5 and cannot watch or listen to the hearings, the thanks button is just not enough. I felt posting wasn't enough of a thank you either.

For everyone who posts during the hearings what is happening, I thank every one of you. I commend every one of you. I am in awe of every one of you. To type while trying to listen cannot be easy. But for someone who can only read during two fifteen minute breaks and their lunch hour, it's priceless. You have me laughing, gasping, cringing and crying at my desk with your words.

This site is the best and the most wonderful people are a part of it. :tyou:

Yes! Thank you is not enough for all the witty, funny, clever websleuthers!:takeabow:

I'd like to jump in here and give a special thanks to Chiquita71! She is so fast with her "caps" and if you aren't watching and reading in "real time" you might not be aware of it.

Chiquita71's reports are sheer brilliance because they are instantaneous!

....................................:goldcrown: ..........................................

I can get out a one liner while Chiquita71 has given us 12 lines of details - it's amazing and much appreciated even by those who are watching/posting in R/T.

Bravo Chquita71! :tyou:

I did post a similar thank you post in the sidebar thread but this thread is a WAY better acknowledgment and show of appreciation for all the dedicated posters who do so much day in and day out to keep all of us 'lurkers', who for whatever reason can't contribute as much as we'd like, up to speed! Well said ScubaTwinn. Adding my thanks again here.

I come to the hearings here most days. I want to thank everyone for their postings cause some of the stuff they have ben talking about flys right over my head.

The postings help me keep up. Thanks!

I do, do, do appreciate the recaps. It is hard to do. I'm glad you started this thread as they do need recognition for this, as it takes time, skill and lots and lots of patience.
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:
:yourock:

I add my thanks.. I try to watch but sometimes miss a bit and I can always get caught up with you guys posting. I really appreciate your taking the time to post what is going on..

It is really nice to hear from posters who have been here a long time but rarely post! I was telling a dear friend about my day listening to the trial and trying to type what was happening for those who cannot watch. My friend commended with brownie points for doing it (aw shucks). I especially like that there are other posters who try to do the same thing . . . .that way when I miss something (which I do frequently), I know someone else picked it up correctly and is posting it. That makes me feel better about trying to give as an accurate report as I can, knowing that fellow WS'rs have that benefit of multiple posters trying to do their best to be accurate.

I am glad you mentioned that Wenwe4, because I would encourage everyone to jump in with a comment - it's like the first anything, try once and then you will be fine.

And while I am in such a thankful mood, I would like to give a shout out also to our Screen Cap and ThwartCake Queen, .......ta da.....A_News_Junkie!!!

I have no idea how she manages to catch the many moods of the hearings, but with her slideshows, you really don't have to spend eight hours droning through the eight hours because she gives you the best bits and a laugh in one neat package.:great:

Thanks A-News_Junkie!!!! We love you!!!!

.................. :fireworks: .......... :party: ............ :fireworks:

Speaking of hearings, does anyone know what motions will be heard tomorrow?

I know the motion about the 200-something photos will be heard. Trying to remember all of them that HHJP mentioned.

I also can not watch or listen to the hearings due to work, but I am able to read here at WS and I can't thank all of you enough for the play by play you provide along with your knowledge, wit, humor and sometimes down right bust a gut sarcasm. You are all wonderful!:yourock:

HHJP discusses what motions will be heard on Fri. here starting at 7:13 mark.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27458272/index.html

For Friday:
-motion to produce phantom heart sticker
-motion to exclude evidence to smell of car
-motion to exclude evidenc in trunk
-chloroform
-canine

Then there's some talk of DT's motion to "examine the defendant" -psych eval, i guess, and Baez says Ann Finnell will argue that & Fri. is too short notice for her. HHJP pretty much says we will do it on Friday.

HHJP discusses what motions will be heard on Fri. here starting at 7:13 mark.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27458272/index.html

For Friday:
-motion to produce phantom heart sticker
-motion to exclude evidence to smell of car
-motion to exclude evidenc in trunk
-chloroform
-canine

Then there's some talk of DT's motion to "examine the defendant" -psych eval, i guess, and Baez says Ann Finnell will argue that & Fri. is too short notice for her. HHJP pretty much says we will do it on Friday.

Ooohh sounds good! Thanks!

I'd like to add a thanks to sleutherontheside for all of the wonderful screen grabs that you are able to post during the course of these hearings. To see it in action is even better than reading about it.

~jmo~

ScubaTwinn, Awesome idea for a thread! :great:

I too appreciate the members that go to the live hearing and give us detailed information. You can't find these videos on youtube! :great:

I'd like to add a thanks to sleutherontheside for all of the wonderful screen grabs that you are able to post during the course of these hearings. To see it in action is even better than reading about it.

~jmo~

:toastred:

Another BIG thank you to all who post during the hearings. It is so great to be able to find out what happened. Long time reader, but by the time I catch up on the posts you all have said what I've thought but so much better. What broke my heart about Caylee's story back in 2008 was the way the Anthony family cleaned out the car and hindered the police and Tim Miller. I thought 'Who stands up for this child?'.When I found Websleuths I found out who does.

I'd just like to add my THANKS to the posters. How you do it I'll never know....I just can't watch and type too.........but I LOVE following the commentary - You guys are funny as he77.........and so very insightful. Again, Thanks :rocker:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back