NM - Tera Chavez, 26, found dead in her Los Lunas home, 22 Oct 2007 - #1

cluciano63

Reaction score
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2056044.shtml?cat=500

It was obvious from the start (to me, anyway,) that this guy murdered his wife and the investigation was to say the least "flawed", if not in fact corrupt. Glad he has finally been charged. But of course, he is still getting special treatment, as he has not yet been arrested, as they are waiting for him to turn himself in.

Thanks for the new thread!!

Is the live feed really blurry/choppy for anyone else other than me?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! He searched that on the internet dot com? :facepalm:

Thanks Seattle!

Should the title of your thread be NM instead of NW?

Another death with a 'suicide' note from the deceased. This one is ripped (some writing ripped off) simply says 'Levi I am sorry'.

That could mean anything.

Levi I am sorry I didn't pick up the laundry from the cleaners.
" " I didn't feed the dog this afternoon
" " I married you

Another death with a 'suicide' note from the deceased. This one is ripped (some writing ripped off) simply says 'Levi I am sorry'.

That could mean anything.

Levi I am sorry I didn't pick up the laundry from the cleaners.
" " I didn't feed the dog this afternoon
" " I married you

:floorlaugh:

Searching "how to kill someone and cover it up" is always a good idea to do on your laptop.

How To Kill Someone And Cover It Up.com

Rule #1: Don't google "how to kill someone and cover it up".

Searching "how to kill someone and cover it up" is always a good idea to do on your laptop.

Watch "Levi Chavez - On Trial" Video at ABQJournal

:floorlaugh:

I have to file that if I ever decide to commit the perfect murder. I already noted to make sure I leave my bloody hand print and some camera photos of the crime being committed.

So he is accused of killing her because she was thinking about exposing the insurance fraud on his truck? That makes him out to be one cold SOB.

Oh oh guys, it get's "better". His cop buddies muddied up the crime scene before the cops actually assigned to the case arrived. Is this a msm source? http://eyeonalbuquerque.blogspot.com/2009/05/update-tera-chavez.html

'As usual in these suspicious death cases, a civil suit is filed and often runs parallel to the criminal case. Sometimes due to screw-ups or incompetence, the civil case is the only way for families to seek justice (think O.J.).

The Tera Chavez Estate filed suite back in Augusts of 2008 (read it here). The suit names Levi Chavez II, Chief Ray Schultz, Lt. Shawn O'Connell, Sgt. Ron Olivas, Sgt. James Silver, and "APD Officers John Does 4-6." (Read the original filing here.)'

So the civil suit claiming wrongful death has also been languishing since 2008?

? Can a wrongful death civil suit be settled and found for the plantiffs before the criminal one is decided by a judge/jury?

Thanks for the links seattle. Further reading establishes the City of Albuquerque settle with Teri Chavez's family in February of 2011 without admitting fault.

Does this let Levi off the hook in this suit? I would hope not. Isn't he still collecting a pay check for not showing up at work? He shouldn't be able to claim indigent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back