Man performs DIY dentistry

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Scarborough man pulled out some of his own teeth with a rusty pliers because he claims he couldn't find an NHS dentist.

George Daulat, 47, carried out the Do It Yourself dentistry after claiming he couldn't even get an appointment at an emergency NHS dentist. The Sun says a friend of his called almost 20 NHS and private dentists in vain.

The paper says Mr Daulat first numbed the pain by downing half a bottle of vodka.

"I was lying awake at night, driven mad by the pain. In the end I simply couldn't take any more," he said.

"I had a pair of pliers in a tool box. They were old and a bit rusty but I knew they would do the job. I bought a bottle of vodka because there is no way I could have done that sober," added the North Yorkshire man.

"I gripped the first tooth and pulled as hard as I could. I felt the wrench in my gums and this blinding pain, followed by a snap as the tooth cracked.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1119873.html?menu=

I think young folks should go to dental school and move to England. Plenty of jobs to be had if they're all that busy and this guy couldn't get in to see one of them.

Another important job - learn to speak Arab and join the FBI. They need all the help they can get these days and are hiring linquists as fast as they can clear them.

On a serious note JP you may be right. Until a few years ago all dental (other than cosmetic) treatment was free. Now very few dentists operate under the NHS system the wait can run into years.

Pretty soon, all the dentists in America may be leaving anyway. I heard on television last night that THEREZA Hinze Kerry said that as soon as her husband becomes president, all children will have medical coverage.

Wow, I think I would rather shoot myself in the head than do something like this. I guess if your desperate then you will do anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back