Patsy Committed Sacrifice

BrotherMoon

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Advent and Lent. Both are marked with the color purple! In a strange and unexpected way, I had unconsciously woven death into the fabric of our Christmas celebration, ... Without an awareness of it's significance, I had placed the meaning of Lent in the midst of our celebration of the nativity. Beckoning to the future, the use of the deep purple ribbon suggested that what began in the cradle would end on the cross." Patsy Ramsey, DOI.

BrotherMoon said:
"Advent and Lent. Both are marked with the color purple! In a strange and unexpected way, I had unconsciously woven death into the fabric of our Christmas celebration, ... Without an awareness of it's significance, I had placed the meaning of Lent in the midst of our celebration of the nativity. Beckoning to the future, the use of the deep purple ribbon suggested that what began in the cradle would end on the cross." Patsy Ramsey, DOI.

Purple was also from the Blood of Christ, you fail to write all that Patsy said in DOI.

Patsy DID NOT KILL JonBenet for a sacriface to Christ.

Thanks for trying,

Tressa

I took that statement to mean something different. She had stated she decorated with purple ribbons on her tree and things that year, and she just realized after the fact that she had put the color of lent (purple- and I am not sure but I guess that somehow must represent Christ's death in some way- I see the "religious" holidays and such a little differently from the traditional holiday stuff, so I am unclear on the meaning of lent) in with the celebration of Christ's birth. I think she meant something entirely different from what you are saying BrotherMoon. I think maybe she is one of these who takes symbolism quite literally and sees symbolism in a lot of things and felt she missed the symbolism she displayed with the purple ribbons/decorations at that time, or perhaps the irony of it all.
:twocents:

twizzler333 said:
I took that statement to mean something different. She had stated she decorated with purple ribbons on her tree and things that year, and she just realized after the fact that she had put the color of lent (purple- and I am not sure but I guess that somehow must represent Christ's death in some way- I see the "religious" holidays and such a little differently from the traditional holiday stuff, so I am unclear on the meaning of lent) in with the celebration of Christ's birth. I think she meant something entirely different from what you are saying BrotherMoon. I think maybe she is one of these who takes symbolism quite literally and sees symbolism in a lot of things and felt she missed the symbolism she displayed with the purple ribbons/decorations at that time, or perhaps the irony of it all.
:twocents:

Very well put Twizzler, also Purple is very popular color with Christmas decoration these days. Target is just one store with numerous purple ornaments...

Sorry Moonster in my opinion you just don't get it...

Patsy did not sacrifice JonBenet. There's endless reasons for Patsy unconsciously decorating in purple for Christmas.

For instance, purple is often associated with older things and older people. Patsy's 40th was approaching, and it could have played an unconscious role in her selecting that color.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Patsy did not sacrifice JonBenet. There's endless reasons for Patsy unconsciously decorating in purple for Christmas.

For instance, purple is often associated with older things and older people. Patsy's 40th was approaching, and it could have played an unconscious role in her selecting that color.

JMO

True Bluecrab, and it could just simply be as Patsy said in DOI

I saw the purple ribbon, and I had always decorated with Red,green,and gold.
I thought it would be a different look. (Not exact quote but close)

The family did like the look of the ribbon.

Purple

Relief from; Tension, Calming, Healing of severe Disease, Spiritualism, Meditation, Protection, Psychic Power, Element of Akasha, The Divine http://www.the-night.net/pagan/color.htm

The moonies must have brainwashed Brother Moon into believing JBR was a sacrifice to god.

My goodness, she picked purple the same reason I did. It was different, had an eloquence about it, and it was just becoming the "thing to do" by using non-traditional colors. I think we are making a big deal out of nothing.

My little girl was given a beautiful dress for Christmas in 1983, delicately woven throughout the hemline was a ribbon of purple. I sat up for hours carefully undoing and removing this, as I felt purple meant death. (yeah I'm a bit obsessive, she's 23 now, and NEVER has owned anything purple). Purple hair ties, stretch suits, rompers, socks,etc., were never kept for her.
On Christmas 1986 she was given a porcelain doll, the woman that bought it wasn't one on my "gift exchange" list, so I was surprised when she stopped by with this gift saying "I saw this and I saw her, I just had to buy it." Scarier yet! The doll's name was the same as my daughter! I hated that doll, I couldn't leave her in a box( with her name on it) for exactly the same reasons that ran through Patsy's head.
We had at least three close calls during her baby days, once in a grocery store a man took her by the hand, I grabbed it back ,he said, "I'm sorry I was a bit preoccupied and thought she was mine".
Another time, a man drove up, got out of his car and walked onto my porch, I ran out to grab her, he claimed he was interested in cleaning my carpet. He went to no other home before or after.
Yet another time a woman asked if she could watch her while I stood in line, saying "she is just toooo cute and it would be easier for you." When I thanked her and said "that is sweet but she's fine with me", she got nasty and stomped away.
There were incidents as she grew up ,as well. A very nicely dressed woman in Bloomingdales asked me if I would consider letting her model ,she did hand her a card,but who knows? It hasn't stopped, last week a strange man approached her on the strip telling her he had never seen such a perfect face, could he paint her. He was obviously gay and artsy, but still??
I believe this isn't just about a pretty face,(there are pretty girls everywhere) there is something vulnerable and victim like about her. There has always been something that "stood" out, something angelic ,empathetic, almost "lazarus" about her.( as in give me your tired your poor) Maybe it's stupidity! Heck if I know ,but I DO KNOW she easily could have been a victim, and NOT BY HER FAMILY!
Thank God nothing ever happened to her, and when I first started reading about Patsy and Jonbenet I thought, but for the grace of God we could have had parallel lives.

Brothermoon has perhaps characterized the killer, but it isn't a Ramsey IMO

W. MCREYNOLDS: She saved my soul.

J.MCREYNOLDS
And I feel that the message that I am getting -- the under- current of all of this -- is that the media is saying to this collective community -- to our global village -- in some way she deserved to die.

J.MCREYNOLDS:
That, at least, is a message that I am getting: She deserved to die because she was too beautiful. She deserved to die because she was from an affluent family.

She deserved to die because she lived an up scale community. She deserved to die because her family taught her gestures which might be interpreted as sexually suggestive. She deserved to die because she was in beauty pageants.

There's even an implication on some of the talk shows she deserved to die because sometimes she wore lipstick. And to me, that is a crucification of an innocent victim, and I would really, really like to see it stopped.

I have to stop and think about this odd couple and their very odd comments. IMO

bookbakery said:
When I saw this thread and rushed into it... I thought it said "Patsy Committed Suicide". :slap:

TG someone who doesn't watch FOX!!!!

"Santa" McReynolds was cleared, The Ramseys have not been..............case closed!

"From somewhere in the stillness at the center of my being, a thought arose and drifted into my mind. Pasty Ramsey, you need Christmas more than anyone. I blinked several times. Where did that come form? Not me. With great hesitancy, I realized that I had received a message from God." Patsy Ramsey, DOI.

BrotherMoon said:
"From somewhere in the stillness at the center of my being, a thought arose and drifted into my mind. Pasty Ramsey, you need Christmas more than anyone. I blinked several times. Where did that come form? Not me. With great hesitancy, I realized that I had received a message from God." Patsy Ramsey, DOI.

How divine, Don't you just love it when the good Lord speaks to you in that sweet voice.

Although, He doesn't speak out with a bold booming voice, in your subconiscious you know he is talking to you . :blowkiss:

Tressa

messiecake said:
"Santa" McReynolds was cleared, The Ramseys have not been..............case closed!

District Court for the Northern Distri.ct of Georgia, Atlanta Division. In that case, on March 31, 2003, just over three (3) months after the broadcast, Judge Julie E. Carnes of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia entered an order granting summary judgment In favor of John and Patsy Ramsey, stating in pertinent part:

Moreover, the weight of the evidence is more consistent with a theory that an intruder murdered JonBenet than it is with a theory that Mrs. Ramsey did so.

WE MAY CHOOSE OUR SOURCES! Santa is cleared by whom? It really is down to a battle of the experts,whether they be forensic or LE. IMO

It always amazes me that Patsy remembers how many times she blinks in a certain instance, but cannot remember simple facts such as if JonBenet was given a bath the morning of murder (and many other things according to the police interviews and depositions).

TressaRing28 said:
How divine, Don't you just love it when the good Lord speaks to you in that sweet voice.

Although, He doesn't speak out with a bold booming voice, in your subconiscious you know he is talking to you . :blowkiss:

Tressa

Define God, please.

Thorkim said:
It always amazes me that Patsy remembers how many times she blinks in a certain instance, but cannot remember simple facts such as if JonBenet was given a bath the morning of murder (and many other things according to the police interviews and depositions).

I think since Patsy felt this was such a spiritual moment , she would have remembered blinking.

I wouldn't have remembered, if my child had had a bath if she was killed later that day. Since Patsy blocked most of her memories of that day I can see her not remembering.

Tressa

BrotherMoon said:
Define God, please.
This is definition that Merriam-Webster gives---

The supreme or ultimate reality. Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshiped as creator and ruler of the universe. The Infinite Mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My definition is --The Divine enity that answers my prayers on a daily basis. He who gave his only son so that I might have Life.

In the Name of the Father, The Son and, the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

Tressa

BrotherMoon said:
Define God, please.

An ultimate super scientist that came to our earth to start a new community.
A great master of dna science he used a rib to create Eve, telling her not to eat of the fruit of knowlege because he wanted these people to remain pure and simple. However, the fruit was much like a software program, and it changed the plan. Within us ,each of us ,lives the original program, the existence of God is in us, and we have the free will to choose to believe in him or not. It is supernatural only as relative to what we "know", and it is real, there is a plan for us, paths to follow, life and death, and our faith sustains us much as the food and drink we take in.
I won't go on, as I'm "pretty darn " sure no one sees it this way..but I do
IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater