State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Thread for Courtroom related discussions

Good morning folks!

I wonder if the media coverage will pick up today given the increased twitter activity along with the increase of trial observers.

The going rumor is there seems to be a groundswell of BC supporters via GOLO/N&O that plan on attending today (or at least be in the area). Talk is cheap on the internet though, so we'll see if it's actually true.

Good morning folks!

I wonder if the media coverage will pick up today given the increased twitter activity along with the increase of trial observers.

I'm hoping that some of our trial observers have the ability to "feed" us some tidbits of information!

Good morning folks!

Not much for the media to report on yesterday. Amanda Lamb and Ed Crump were in the courtroom every minute yesterday and should be for the entire trial.

I'll suggest to Maddie she utilize twitter for updates.

Local paper (N&O) has reported that a receipt has been found on the computer that was examined for a Sony Laptop that has never been recovered in the Cooper home.

Was this something we already knew about or is this new information?

Local paper (N&O) has reported that a receipt has been found on the computer that was examined for a Sony Laptop that has never been recovered in the Cooper home.

That is new to me. JTF, did they mention that yesterday?

I've never heard about it before.
Just another thing that makes you go hmmmmm...

Hmmmmm......I'm not the one to ask, so why am I answering? :dunno: - But that is a new one on me. I do not recall anything mentioned about a Sony puter. Maybe someone does....

I'm confused, is it missing or they just never bothered to get it?

They showed a receipt where he bought a Sony laptop for >$1000 (don't recall date)
The state asked if the FBI if it was recovered...he said no.
They made the point and moved on.

The state did make a big deal out of runnng programs from USB thumb drives.

That canada link is dead (for me). Did they mention what the date on the receipt was?

I've heard mention that the state may wrap up this week with this FBI guy then Daniels. Anyone else a little surprised by that? It feels like there should be a few more witnesses.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
FBI special agent Gregory Johnson back on the stand for #CooperTrial. We're not allowed to livestream his testimony, but will tweet updates.
1 minute ago
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
We're not allowed to record video or audio of some witnesses. RT @nesthimer: @wral Is audio forbidden or just not possible?

I'm confused, is it missing or they just never bothered to get it?

I can't say for sure since I don't recall ever hearing about a Sony laptop until yesterday, but I do think the CPD was pretty good about getting anything that looked like a computer outta there. IIRC, they went back and picked up the e-machine computer when it was purchased after the initial search warrant was completed. I might be wrong on the timing, but that is the best I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff