John spends 3 hours inspecting airplane?

Toltec

Reaction score
Website
www.
This is what really raises a red flag for me. Why John would spend 3 hours at JeffCo Airport inspecting his airplane. Something stinks.

It's Christmas day and John was going to fly to Minnessota and Charlevoix the next day. He decides to check on his airplane...but isn't that his Pilot Mike Archuleta's job?

Me thinks he went to visit a special friend and present her with a lovely Christmas gift, in hopes of getting a "gift" himself.

Could that have set Patsy Ramsey off? Getting a bicycle is the ultimate insult for the Southern Belle....that and another insult from her daughter with the My Twinn Doll.

Patsy was not at her best Christmas Day, IMO. She was stewing over all that happened that day and it must have come to a head Christmas Night.

This is what really raises a red flag for me. Why John would spend 3 hours at JeffCo Airport inspecting his airplane. Something stinks.

It's Christmas day and John was going to fly to Minnessota and Charlevoix the next day. He decides to check on his airplane...but isn't that his Pilot Mike Archuleta's job?

Me thinks he went to visit a special friend and present her with a lovely Christmas gift, in hopes of getting a "gift" himself.

Could that have set Patsy Ramsey off? Getting a bicycle is the ultimate insult for the Southern Belle....that and another insult from her daughter with the My Twinn Doll.

Patsy was not at her best Christmas Day, IMO. She was stewing over all that happened that day and it must have come to a head Christmas Night.

Toltec, Those are my exact thoughts. I have always questioned that 3 hour trip and been of the opinion that the plane was really a girlfriend.

I think a fight broke out on the ride home and thats why, the last present wasnt dropped off. Patsy had stewed all day, she had many things left to do, there was a lot going on with Patsy. She was turning 40 and JR reminded her several times, in big ways...

In all fairness, I believe that JR received a bike that Christmas as well. The questions I have here, are... Were the bikes really for a family thing, or was it one more twist of the screw? Was it all he gave her? Was she wondering what the girlfriend had received (besides her husband and three hours of help that Patsy could have used)?

The extra added trip to Michigan, the one JR wanted to take, was this another twist of the screw? Or was it pressure strategically applied to stress points?

IMO, there was plenty going on, behind the closed doors of #755, 15th Street. All families have and keep secrets.

Interesting thought here. But 14+ years later, you would think that if there was a girlfriend, $he would have come out of the woodwork by now........unless $he was also married and couldn't reveal herself and risk losing her own marriage. (dollar signs added for effect)

I also think investigators would have probably uncovered a girlfriend by now. Unless it was on the real, real down low.

Interesting thought here. But 14+ years later, you would think that if there was a girlfriend, $he would have come out of the woodwork by now........unless $he was also married and couldn't reveal herself and risk losing her own marriage. (dollar signs added for effect)

I also think investigators would have probably uncovered a girlfriend by now. Unless it was on the real, real down low.

Or maybe the girlfriend was offered hush money by the R's team to stay quiet?

Or maybe the girlfriend was offered hush money by the R's team to stay quiet?

Or threatened. Maybe they'd try to blame HER- saying she was jealous. I'm sure the defense team would have come up with something.

Toltec,
but isn't that his Pilot Mike Archuleta's job?
Confirmation of this would make JR's behaviour look quite suspicious. Then there John's poor eyesight, so just what was he inspecting for three hours, did he fill in some log sheet or report?

Patsy got a bicycle for Christmas? I knew JonBenet did, but didn't realize Patsy did.

The way to approach this would be to get an idea how long it takes to inspect an airplane before it can be flown. There is a checklist of things that must be inspected.

Then too, JR was also a licensed pilot, so he has more than just a businessman's interest in airplanes.

Or threatened. Maybe they'd try to blame HER- saying she was jealous. I'm sure the defense team would have come up with something.
yeah, the fear of being put on 'The List', was enough to keep a lot of people quiet, IMO. But, all in all, I don't think JR had a secret gf. Parading her, would have actually helped squash some of the rumours about him. I know if people were speculating about me being a child molester, I would be more than happy to prove that I had an adult bf, in addition to my husband...but, not all people think like me. moo

The way to approach this would be to get an idea how long it takes to inspect an airplane before it can be flown. There is a checklist of things that must be inspected.

Then too, JR was also a licensed pilot, so he has more than just a businessman's interest in airplanes.

Maybe he just wanted to be alone with his thoughts in a place he felt was his own - people do that sometimes - find a place to clear their head - to think - to quietly contemplate or scream inside themselves... he is being told he has to leave his home..... but he doesn't want to be far away from little Jonbenet... he wants everything to be fixed - but it isn't. :(

If all the people blaming him and persecutinghim could stop for just one minute and for that one minute ask themself - supposing he is innocent... look what he has been through... he hasn't even been given the chance to grieve for all that he has lost.

Maybe he just wanted to be alone with his thoughts in a place he felt was his own - people do that sometimes - find a place to clear their head - to think - to quietly contemplate or scream inside themselves... he is being told he has to leave his home..... but he doesn't want to be far away from little Jonbenet... he wants everything to be fixed - but it isn't. :(

If all the people blaming him and persecutinghim could stop for just one minute and for that one minute ask themself - supposing he is innocent... look what he has been through... he hasn't even been given the chance to grieve for all that he has lost.

Personnaly, I would give John plenty of time to grieve but only AFTER he HONESTLY gives HIS time to LE in persue of solving his daughter's murder!!!!!...and not until he'll comes forward and explains ALL HIS LIES - John Ramsey always will be on the 'suspect list' in JBR murder!...I'm sure of it, even after he dies!!!!!

Personnaly, I would give John plenty of time to grieve but only AFTER he HONESTLY gives HIS time to LE in persue of solving his daughter's murder!!!!!...and not until he'll comes forward and explains ALL HIS LIES - John Ramsey always will be on the 'suspect list' in JBR murder!...I'm sure of it, even after he dies!!!!!

Its a shame if he is innocent - and every parent deserves the right to grieve - or to ponder events in solitude if they so wish - I don't know about his lies - what - saying Burke was asleep - I could see me doing the same thing - where was burke - asleep - well he was - or so John believed him to be when he turned his light on and off to check his room for JonBenet... the few words passed between them were irrelavances in his mind which he maybe recalled later.. I don't know whay lies he told - no he didnt buy the pineapple - no the rope in the spare room was not his - no he had never molested his child... what lies?

he gave a lot of time to law enforcement who persistently messed up or were led strangely from the top for whatever reason - John has lost 2 kids physically - 1 possibly emotionally to him - his wife.. his life as it ought to have been - what else do you want him to give? these things are things no man ever really wants to stop and face and grieve for - because how do you do that? How?

he gave a lot of time to law enforcement who persistently messed up or were led strangely from the top for whatever reason - John has lost 2 kids physically - 1 possibly emotionally to him - his wife.. his life as it ought to have been - what else do you want him to give? these things are things no man ever really wants to stop and face and grieve for - because how do you do that? How?
well, by most expert standards, his wife wrote that ransom note, but instead of seeking justice for his murdered daughter, JR chose to live with PR, support her, and not cooperate with LE. So, of course we wonder why. Was he involved too, or was he simply protecting his wife? And IMO, the Rs throwing everybody and his brother brother under the bus, is pathetic. Especially FW. This man was in that house, because the Rs, his supposed friends, called him. How horrible to know that JB was dead in the basement, and inflict that horror on anybody. IMO, FW probably still has nightmares. moo

How?! I'll tell you 'how'. If God bit your child was killed - what would you do: run to your lawyer or knock on the door of LE every moment you have to assist them?...Would you leave the body of your daughter on the floor, trying to fly out of the town hour later or would you stay as close as possible to LE, trying to find out WHO and WHERE this SOB murderer is so you can kill him with your bare hands?...or maybe you, like John, would simply say: 'it's OK. I'm not angry. He deserves my forgiveness'....?!!!...

I do understand IDI mentality. I wish, with all my heart, that by miracle there is some kind of 'intruder': Ramsey's friend, co-worker, relative, lover...I wish....but unfortunately, miracle happens for John only: he still alife and free, promoting his book of 'suffering' to the readers like you.

It seems there is no EVIDENCE of lies.. just people spouting what they believe regardless of the facts pertaining to law... wow...

It seems there is no EVIDENCE of lies.. just people spouting what they believe regardless of the facts pertaining to law... wow...

Well, that is actually what the forums are for- to voice OPINIONS. In other words...what we believe. And there are plenty of facts to base it on, but obviously there is going to be a lot that is purely speculation. Pretty common on forums of this type. Without it, there would be very little discussion.

Wasn't that you that accused FW with zero evidence?
If I'm wrong, my apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not set on 1 theory, and IMO, JR isn't necessarily guilty of murder, but he's not getting any sympathy from me, because again IMO, he is by no means a clueless bystander in all of this. He was in the house when his daughter was brutally murdered, but slept through it all? A neighbor heard a child scream, but he didn't? He found JB's dead body, and we're supposed to accept that he had no idea she was there? Also, how has he not had the chance to grieve? What exactly has been holding him back? He has found the time to run for public office, write a book, get remarried, move...nothing has stood in the way, of JR, doing a thing he wants. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back