VA - Le Hoang, 39, shot to death at Alexandria barber shop, 13 April 2011

belimom

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes~M.Kuhn
Reaction score
DS and I headed out awhile ago to go to the grocery store. Police everywhere - yellow tape being put up. I pulled into the shopping center and policeman waved me away. I asked what was going on and he said there was a 'situation'. I asked if it was safe to go into the grocery store (Safeway) and he said 'no'. DS and I booked it out of there and went to the Giant on another road. We left Giant to get DD from preschool - but the roads that way (opposite direction from where we came) were blocked off by police. I called the preschool and they had heard/seen helicopters flying overhead but they hadn't heard why so they locked the doors. When we arrived at the preschool (we had to take the looonggg way b/c all the other roads were blocked off), parents were standing in the street and said that a 2nd shooting had occurred on the street parallel to the preschool. I'm still looking for that story but here's the link to the first one...

Shooter still at large and the shooting at the barber's was 1/4 mile from our home... :(

More...

Man fatally shot at Fairfax County barbershop
By Matt Zapotosky and Christy Goodman

One man was killed and another injured when a gunman opened fire Wednesday afternoon at a barbershop in Fairfax County, police said.

The incident occurred at around 2 p.m. at a shopping center in the 1600 block of Belle View Boulevard in the Alexandria section of the county.

....(snip)...

Officers were searching for the shooter, who is described as an Asian man, about 120 pounds wearing dark clothing. Police said he is about 5 foot 5.

...(snip)...

The man, apparently a barber at the shop, had blood on his chest and was not moving, Missal said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...unty-strip-mall/2011/04/13/AFW9enXD_blog.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back