1132 users online (202 members and 930 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    His bike was left outside the 7/11. I am sure I have seen this although it would be a very short distance to cycle from his house. The gay cruising is a possibility, I guess. But was it a gay cruising area at the time Kevin went missing? What would be in Shirley Road? I don't think the Tesco garage was there back then. Ashburton school, houses, I still think he left his bike and walked up into Bingham through Park View Road and then back down from wherever he went in or from Shirley Road. It is a bit of a hike past Trinity up to the Shirley Methodist Church and would have taken some time to get to Shirley Hills or into Shirley. I think the bike was in some reports and not others.

I hate walking by where the Black Horse was. I cannot do it without running theories about what happened through my head...
    At the time, the Black Horse still existed as it was pulled down in 2006. One other possibility is that Kevin went to the Cricketers pub which is between the end of Bingham Road and on the left going towards Lower Addiscombe. Did that have a reputation for anything?
    Last edited by Jackalyn; 11-26-2017 at 04:39 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6