GUILTY GA - Cayden Allen, 2, beaten to death, Conyers, 8 April 2011

peeples

Reaction score
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/27539589/detail.html
Conyers police said the child's mother's boyfriend, James Sims, 23, killed Cayden.

Thomas said a judge in Kentucky gave Cayden's mom custody of him less than two weeks ago and that's when he moved to the Arbor Creek Apartments in Conyers with her and Sims.

OFGS -- thanks Judge! Even a 2 year old can tell you he knows he's in harms way! All over child support payments. I hope BOTH of those evil people get the death penalty.

Mel

"The judge asked him if he wanted to go with his mother and he said, no. He ran to his granny and said, 'I don't want to go,'" said Thomas.

Thomas said the judge should not have sent Cayden to Georgia with his mom.

"The judge didn't do what he needed to protect the child," said Thomas.

My heart breaks for the grandparents. :(

Rest in peace, little boy.

It is so sad..... These "parents" do not seem to have a loving bone in their bodies!!!!! I was a young Mom, and I love my kiddos.... How hard is that???? Ugh

From last month:

http://www.rockdalecitizen.com/news/2015/jun/29/supreme-court-upholds-murder-conviction-in/

The Georgia Supreme Court has upheld the conviction and life prison sentence of a man found guilty in 2012 of murdering his girlfriend’s 3-year-old son, Cayden Allen.

Justice Carol Hunstein, writing for the court, stated that the evidence presented at the trial of James Revera Sims II was sufficient to find him “guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of the crimes for which he was convicted”...

Doctors who examined Cayden found that he had suffered multiple brain injuries; scrapes on his scalp, forehead and face; and bruises on his hip, knees, legs and genitalia. The examining physician at Egleston found that the injuries were consistent with “shaken baby” syndrome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back