April 15th wknd of Sleuthing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness the live testimony is back again. this was a rough week. Love this detective too. He's a keeper.

How did gracielee get here so fast? Did DD tip you off? Or maybe M74?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimeAddict
I never have heard of this before.. it makes sense... could have done it b4 bed time or something. My 3 year old didn't fall asleep from it but wasn't hyper.. just helped his nose dry up a bit when he took it. Who knows.

I only said benadryl because a doctor once told me that benadryl was the safest sleep aid on the market. IDK... that came to mind.

Okay, I am going to ask...why do you guys like him so much? His body language sucked, he passed the buck and refused to defend his troops? He all but admitted they had pointed at Brad (and maybe rightfully so) from the beginning and he lied on the stand.

How did gracielee get here so fast? Did DD tip you off? Or maybe M74?

Nope, I was reading the old thread, unable to say anything cause it was closed. What happened? :maddening:

Okay, I am going to ask...why do you guys like him so much? His body language sucked, he passed the buck and refused to defend his troops? He all but admitted they had pointed at Brad (and maybe rightfully so) from the beginning and he lied on the stand.

Are you talking about Det D?

The guy was better than Young.
At least he made an impression.

Speaking of....the majority of the jury is African American.
Think that makes any difference at all?

What was his lie? Kurtz's questions were so darned confusing that I honestly don't know. (Plus I was distracted by a 3 year old and 1 year old. Yes! They really can be distractions!)

I like him. He's cool, calm, sure of himself, unruffleable. Is that a word? If my loved one was missiing, I'd want him on the case. I loved it when he said, "I'm a detective, it's my job.' something like that. :blowkiss:

Yes. He and Young lied about a very specific thing, nearly in chorus and I can prove it.

Quoting myself. Sorry.

I was trying to find the old search warrant probable cause portions. One of them has a listing of something to do with advanced investigation techniques and I am POSITIVE advanced investigations teaches more than they are letting on about cell phones (not that they are experts, that was true) but there is NO WAY they didn't know some of the things they are begging off of.

JTF< I wonder if the whole race thing will hurt the Pros in this case. I wondered if the whole Nancy's white thing and the money stuff would hurt as well.

Is this thread a safe place to be? I was out all day, and after catching up on posts, good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the defense has a mole.

But I can't wait to catch up on today's testimony this weekend. Sounds like it was some good stuff!

The guy was better than Young.
At least he made an impression.

Speaking of....the majority of the jury is African American.
Think that makes any difference at all?

With complete respect going out to everyone regardless of sex, race, etc.. Yes, I think it makes a difference. He had a "tell it like it is" attitude I think they will all relate to. I can just picture them thinking to themselves "UH HUH" when Det D was on the stand. That's just my opinion and hope no one is offended by me saying that.

For example: If it was someone that was a southerner on the sand with a thick accent and we were in the deeper south (Raleigh is not deep south we are all from the north here lol) then the jury might be able to relate better to a thick accent southerner person. I hope this makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie