Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sigh* Probably wasting my time here, but does anyone have an actual, reputable source for the alleged fact that there was semen on the pillow?
(snip)I'm having difficulties believing that a stain was tested and came back as being semen, then was left at that, so...a little help pointing towards a citation would be pretty cool here...

I guess it depends on who you consider to be a reputable source...

Helmen denied a request to examine a pillowcase found under Kercher’s body that had the footprint in blood that the prosecution attributed to Knox. That pillowcase also had a spot of semen that had never been tested. The defense wants the spot tested to see whose it is, but the prosecution maintains that it likely belonged to Kercher’s boyfriend Giacomo Silenzi. The judge decided that it was not relevant in this murder. The judge also denied the reexamination of the time of Kercher’s death.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...manda-knox-murder-evidence-will-be-retested/#

It was tested though... (a year after the crime) Vinci discovered the stain, a crimescope showed it as being semen... now, according to Chris Halkides, that testing was never followed up with a confirmatory test.
Vinci also found the same substance in or on Rudy's shoe...

maybe BN has inside info. .. Stephano? (I've forgotten her name now) the forensic examiner... anyway she said that she was torn between the two stains (the other being the bloody print stain) because testing one would compromise the other - she decided to test the print. This is my very general interpretation... hope it helps.

PerugiaLocations-pt0b - Fullscreen

This shows great maps of the area and where phones dumped.

On slide 9, guy seems to agree with my "nonesense" about no one being able to hear that scream due to the thick walls of the house, but he doesn't offer the possibility if the window is open.

wasnt_me said:
RG has a motive to stage the crime scene.

After reading his diary, you'll see he keeps talking about his friends, namely Alex. And he sees Alex on the day of the murder. He also makes it known to friends that he has a "date." I don't know in truth if he told Alex who the "date" was with or where he was going--or if Alex was the only person he told. But I'm GUESSING that maybe he felt people KNEW he was going to MK's or that he was infatuated with her, so he had to make it look like a burglarly.

Remember, in his mind, he was going there hoping to get lucky, not rob. So when things went wrong, he could POSSIBLY have thought many people knew he had a thing for MK or was going there that night.

Kind of like "Tale-Tell Heart" by Edgar Allen Poe. Remember in the story, it was the murderers thoughts of what other people knew or heard that did him in. So like I'm saying, maybe in his own mind, he felt EVERYBODY knew about his crush on MK, as well as the fact that SHE should have known it and responded to it (in his mind, anyways.)

Remember how he speaks earlier in the diary about him being a "Cassanova" or something to that effect. He was denying that he was or felt that he was, but i believe that denial was a coverup for some ineptness he has with women. JUST GUESSING. I'm not a psychiatrist.

Wanted to bring this quote forward from the last thread. I think it makes a very important point: that if the break-in was staged, it isn't just a matter of who Mignini thinks had the most to gain (AK), but what the stager himself or herself was thinking at the time.

I guess it depends on who you consider to be a reputable source...

Helmen denied a request to examine a pillowcase found under Kercher’s body that had the footprint in blood that the prosecution attributed to Knox. That pillowcase also had a spot of semen that had never been tested. The defense wants the spot tested to see whose it is, but the prosecution maintains that it likely belonged to Kercher’s boyfriend Giacomo Silenzi. The judge decided that it was not relevant in this murder. The judge also denied the reexamination of the time of Kercher’s death.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...manda-knox-murder-evidence-will-be-retested/#

It was tested though... (a year after the crime) Vinci discovered the stain, a crimescope showed it as being semen... now, according to Chris Halkides, that testing was never followed up with a confirmatory test.
Vinci also found the same substance in or on Rudy's shoe...

maybe BN has inside info. .. Stephano? (I've forgotten her name now) the forensic examiner... anyway she said that she was torn between the two stains (the other being the bloody print stain) because testing one would compromise the other - she decided to test the print. This is my very general interpretation... hope it helps.

Okay, now, enough! I was first drawn to this case because I thought Italian LE couldn't possibly be as inept and corrupt as some of AK's defender's claimed. I figured AK was guilty and American xenophobia and exceptionalism ("USA! USA! USA!") were hard at work.

But now we have a pillowcase found underneath the body, which has a bloody footprint the prosecution attributes to a defendant, PLUS what appears to be semen near a crime in which the victim's vagina was penetrated.

AND THE JUDGE DENIES THE DEFENSE'S REQUEST TO TEST THE PILLOWCASE?!?!?!

But then later it was tested, but only the blood stain because the forensic examiner couldn't figure out how to test for both blood and semen?

The bloody backwater that is Perugia makes Arkansas look sophisticated by comparison. And I'm no longer going to pretend otherwise out of a sense of political correctness.

AK and RS should be released because they are trapped in a third-world country that is too inept to try anyone.

(ETA sorry. Obviously, I'm on a rant here. It's been a long day. I honestly hope I have somehow misunderstood the rulings of the Perugia court.)

PerugiaLocations-pt0b - Fullscreen

This shows great maps of the area and where phones dumped.

On slide 9, guy seems to agree with my "nonesense" about no one being able to hear that scream due to the thick walls of the house, but he doesn't offer the possibility if the window is open.

Thank you.

So the phones were dumped closest to RG's house, but not so very from from RS' house.

And RG certainly lived far enough away from the basketball courts that a request to use the girls' bathroom might not seem strange.

Okay, now, enough! I was first drawn to this case because I thought Italian LE couldn't possibly be as inept and corrupt as some of AK's defender's claimed. I figured AK was guilty and American xenophobia and exceptionalism ("USA! USA! USA!") were hard at work.

But now we have a pillowcase found underneath the body, which has a bloody footprint the prosecution attributes to a defendant, PLUS what appears to be semen near a crime in which the victim's vagina was penetrated.

AND THE JUDGE DENIES THE DEFENSE'S REQUEST TO TEST THE PILLOWCASE?!?!?!

But then later it was tested, but only the blood stain because the forensic examiner couldn't figure out how to test for both blood and semen?

The bloody backwater that is Perugia makes Arkansas look sophisticated by comparison. And I'm no longer going to pretend otherwise out of a sense of political correctness.

AK and RS should be released because they are trapped in a third-world country that is too inept to try anyone.

(ETA sorry. Obviously, I'm on a rant here. It's been a long day. I honestly hope I have somehow misunderstood the rulings of the Perugia court.)

Oh man I am dying of laughter here I thought you knew this. Yes the DEFENSE requested this, and it was denied. It is also in RS's appeal again

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

From RS's appeal

The defense is requesting that testing be done on this stain. It was originally stated by the court that the stain could not be dated because Meredith was sexually active so there was no reason to test it. Forensics expert Francesco Vinci found this same substance smeared in one of Rudy's shoe prints on the pillow. This proves this substance was wet at the time of the murder so it must have been deposited on the pillow at that time. This discovery was made using Crimescope.

Check out this view

breakinextramuralemptinig5.png

Amazing how far the vanity that AK dried her hair at is from the bidet

I don't see the problem testing it. Either it was her BF's, it was RG's, it was RS's, or MK had either cheated on her BF or not changed her sheets since before she met him.

If it had come back RG or RS, or the BF, at least we'd know. Or it could ahve been another unknown partner of RG's.

well, just best to leave it untested because that "Unknown" would screw up the perfect devil, sex killing scenerio.

Amazing how far the vanity that AK dried her hair at is from the bidet

I know. I was wondering how she noticed the poo. Did it jump up like "Mr. Hanky" from South park?

Hi-dee, hoo!

Maybe it--like its maker--stank to high heaven.

I don't see the problem testing it. Either it was her BF's, it was RG's, it was RS's, or MK had either cheated on her BF or not changed her sheets since before she met him.

If it had come back RG or RS, or the BF, at least we'd know. Or it could ahve been another unknown partner of RG's.

well, just best to leave it untested because that "Unknown" would screw up the perfect devil, sex killing scenerio.

I honestly believe that it already had been and they know the results

I am though worried about Nova as a request like this from the defense should be a prosecutors dream come true :giggle:

I know. I was wondering how she noticed the poo. Did it jump up like "Mr. Hanky" from South park?

Hi-dee, hoo!

Maybe it--like its maker--stank to high heaven.

IIRC the reason she did not see it upon returning is she was told by ILE that by then it had sunk

Really? Humnn...:waitasec:

I also have always wanted to know how you sit on a bidet and poo. Honestly, I have never even delved into how one works.

Just wanted to interject here: I am very bothered by not knowing if on May 21 we will know or not if the convictions stand or are overturned. I had originally been given the date of May 21 as the end date, but then came talk of September, which would be an excruciating wait at this juncture. Does anyone know what will actually be told on May 21? Thanks, sorry for the confusion. :(

for the July 8th 2009 entry on:

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/C344/

The court also heard from mobile telephone expert Bruno Pellero, who was called by Sollecito’s lawyers.

He described how records showed that Meredith’s mobile phone had received a picture message at 22.13 on November 1.He said: ‘‘This message was received on Meredith’s mobile phone via a cell which does not cover her house and is nearer to the garden where the mobile was found.’‘

The trial has already heard how Meredith returned home at around 9pm and pathologist Luca Lalli told the court he estimates time of death at around 11pm but Mr Pellero’s evidence would suggest she was killed earlier.

Sollecito’s lawyer Giulia Bongiorno said: ‘‘This is clearly in line with Raffaele’s alibi as he was at home the whole time.

‘‘It’s clear that if Meredith’s phone had a message at 22.13 via a cell no where near her house then the accusation against Raffaele is crumbling.’‘

The cell phone thing does makes sense because:

1. why are AK and RS throwing away the cell phone?
2. If they turned their phones off, so they wouldn't be tracked (which has been said to be unusual for their phones to be off) then why wouldn't they logically just turn MK's phones off? What is the need to take them out of the house?

The only answer I have right now is that they didn't do it. RG did it. And he did it because he was leaving the house for good, might have wanted a cell phone. He claims he didn't have one when she was killed. He had been caught with other people's cell phones before that he'd allegedly stolen. Maybe since this was his first murder, he decided it was a bad idea to keep her phones.

I can see him going home to get the blood off him, and after he's cleaned up, he dumps the phones. I don't know if his house is covered by the same cell tower as the garden, but the 1013pm calls could have been placed and received as he was headed to throw the phones over there. I wonder where the keys are. I remember he'd had stolen keys in his bag before too, when he was caught at the nursery. Maybe he took them but later dumped them for the same reason he dumped the phones.

RG had no car? Because it seems to be a long way to that garden dumpsite.

for the July 8th 2009 entry on:

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/C344/

The court also heard from mobile telephone expert Bruno Pellero, who was called by Sollecito’s lawyers.

He described how records showed that Meredith’s mobile phone had received a picture message at 22.13 on November 1.He said: ‘‘This message was received on Meredith’s mobile phone via a cell which does not cover her house and is nearer to the garden where the mobile was found.’‘

The trial has already heard how Meredith returned home at around 9pm and pathologist Luca Lalli told the court he estimates time of death at around 11pm but Mr Pellero’s evidence would suggest she was killed earlier.

Sollecito’s lawyer Giulia Bongiorno said: ‘‘This is clearly in line with Raffaele’s alibi as he was at home the whole time.

‘‘It’s clear that if Meredith’s phone had a message at 22.13 via a cell no where near her house then the accusation against Raffaele is crumbling.’‘

The cell phone thing does makes sense because:

1. why are AK and RS throwing away the cell phone?
2. If they turned their phones off, so they wouldn't be tracked (which has been said to be unusual for their phones to be off) then why wouldn't they logically just turn MK's phones off? What is the need to take them out of the house?

The only answer I have right now is that they didn't do it. RG did it. And he did it because he was leaving the house for good, might have wanted a cell phone. He claims he didn't have one when she was killed. He had been caught with other people's cell phones before that he'd allegedly stolen. Maybe since this was his first murder, he decided it was a bad idea to keep her phones.

I can see him going home to get the blood off him, and after he's cleaned up, he dumps the phones. I don't know if his house is covered by the same cell tower as the garden, but the 1013pm calls could have been placed and received as he was headed to throw the phones over there. I wonder where the keys are. I remember he'd had stolen keys in his bag before too, when he was caught at the nursery. Maybe he took them but later dumped them for the same reason he dumped the phones.

RG had no car? Because it seems to be a long way to that garden dumpsite.
Bravo--Makes perfect sense. Would that the courts would have this presented as part of the appeal----I think we are bringing up more irrefutable points than they are hearing. :(

Here's a ground level photo of the house as if driving toward basketball court, I think.

26301003.jpg

For this picture,

I'm wondering where the car broke down and needed a tow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17