10 Things Kate Can't Do Once She Marries Will

she will never be anonymous again.
she will never be JUST a pretty girl again.
she will never need for anything all the days of her life.
she will lose some freedom, but gain another kind of freedom.

Okay four of these are particularly ridiculous: Eating shellfish, playing Monopoly, finishing her dinner, and signing a cast???:rolleyes:

Okay four of these are particularly ridiculous: Eating shellfish, playing Monopoly, finishing her dinner, and signing a cast???:rolleyes:

I guess I cant be queen. I love me some shellfish and monopoly:rocker: FGS what's next, banishing the game candy land because the royals might get in a fight over royal line of succession into the candy castle???
Hey, that was a good one I'll have to use this joke on my fb:crazy:

5. Play Monopoly

In 2008, Prince Andrew, Duke of York, said that the Royal Family was not allowed to play Monopoly at home "because it gets too vicious". No member of the family has yet revealed what they play in its place during the Christmas holidays.

HAHAHAHA! Sounds like their family had an "Uncle James" (like my family may he rest in peace) who took the game of monopoly to a whole 'nother level of competiveness <snort>

This stuff in out freakin ragous. .I can't believe she can't play monopoly.:maddening:

This seems to be an invasion of the poor girls privacy. I'm sure many more restrictions are placed upon her and these are just the tip of the iceberg to make us giggle. I bet in spite of all the perks, it must be a rough life to constantly be in the spotlight, followed around and have all your personhood invaded.

Goz

http://royalwedding.yahoo.com/blogs/...ies-wills-4646

I hope she enjoys all of it, if she does, it won't be too hard.

I posting this, even though it's an add-- I get a huge kick out of the lookalikes! (check out Camilla!)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcEXVnJTaXA[/ame]

The video is hilarious. I saw a report on it: while the audience knew it was a commercial shoot, they were not given a heads up as to what was actually going to happen, so their reaction was spontaneous.

Wouldn't you have loved to have been in the room when Will and Kate watched that video for the first time? :floorlaugh:

And Quiche, you're right, the lookalikes are great - and Camilla!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smartowl
Back