GUILTY FL - Mary Ann Zarb, 64, Estero, 11 April 2011

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.news-press.com/article/2...ntinues-missing-Estero-woman?odyssey=nav|head

Search continues for missing Estero woman
10:39 AM, Apr. 18, 2011

Lee County Sheriff’s investigators are still searching for a 64-year-old Estero woman who has been missing for a week.

bilde

This is about ten miles away from my in-laws home. I do hope this woman comes home safely.

http://www.news-press.com/article/2...ound-home-vanished-woman?odyssey=mod|mostview

I am very worried about this woman. She has been missing since April 11th, 2011.

Four people have been arrested after they were found in Mary's home. They were hired by Mary to do house work. All four were arrested... three on drug charges and the fourth on obstuction charges.

One of the girls, was on our local news and stated that Mary had went to Tampa!

Mary needs our help everyone!

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/14470376/2011/04/18/missing-womans-son-speaks-out

New clues are emerging about the mysterious disappearance of an Estero woman. Four people were found inside Mary Ann Zarb's home and are now under arrest. And for the first time, her family is speaking out.

Zarb's son, Greg Lewis, says no one has heard from his 64-year-old mother in over a week.

"The last time we heard from her was Sunday," he said. "She hasn't responded to any text messages, which is unusual."

He got worried and called the Lee County Sheriff's Office to check up on her.

I am so worried about Mary!! Her daughter was just on the news and is devastated... naturally... but it was so hard to watch!!

I live in Fort Myers, Florida which is just down the street from Estero and I am in shock!! I hope LE has impounded Mary's car and they are running forensics on it! These four were using her car and claim she went to Tampa. Like another poster added... she didn't walk to Tampa! She would not just leave and not contact her family to let them know where she is going!

The four peoples pictures were all in our local paper today and they all look like they are drugged up! They were found doing drugs in Mary's home! The four of them live in Cape Coral and North Fort Myers... LE should be going to stores in these areas to see if they have them on video. Cape Coral and North Fort Myers are built up... but not as much as Estero. I think they should be looking in the Cape Coral and N. Fort Myers areas. I hate to think of it ending this way, but I just don't see why these people were basically living in her home, driving her car, and doing drugs in her home!

Prayers for Mary and her family! I really hope she is okay and is alive, but it is not looking good. :banghead:

There was a similar situation in FL a few months back. (thread here but I do not remember the name) A man who lived in another state reported his mother missing & young ****s were found to be "house-sitting" while she was "on vacation". There was a tragic ending.... prayers for Mrs Zarb's being found safe. One article said she had moved to The Villages only 4 months ago, retiring after a career in real estate & having recently being widowed.

LE needs to put the squeeze on that motley crew who were living in her house. It seems they have their story down pat, but I doubt any of their druggie brains could hold up to some good, old-fashioned interrogation techniques.

ETA: Goldie Mae Robinson
Found Deceased FL - Goldie May Robinson, 78, Daytona, July 2010(?) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.fort-myers-beach-observe...-woman-offers-additional-reward.html?nav=5051

POSTED: April 20, 2011

Crime Stoppers and the family of Mary Ann Zarb need your help locating anyone who might have specific information on the disappearance of this 64 year old Estero resident. According to family members, Zarb was last heard from on Monday, April 11, 2011.

Zarb is described as a white female with blondish red hair and blue eyes. She is approximately 5’4" tall and 170 lbs

Anyone with information on Zarb’s whereabouts is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. An additional reward of up to $5,000 has been offered by the missing woman’s family.

Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or via the TipSubmit app on any iPhone.

What the heck is going on here? This is just way strange... And I'm very worried about Mary Ann. :(

Family of missing woman gathers for support

Jason Carter, Mary Ann's nephew, is in the military and took leave to travel from Guam to Estero to be with his family.

"We're all very worried," Carter said. "It's like a nightmare that won't end."

At least a dozen members of the family have come in so far. Some of them plan to be around until she is found.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/14498902/2011/04/22/family-missing-estero

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back