GUILTY WA - John Hauff arrested for 8 hr. sex torture session in special chamber

Missizzy

Reaction score
And how many women didn't think to text a friend first?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/120254324.html

Man tortured, raped woman for hours inside chamber

"Police have arrested a Tacoma man accused of chaining up a woman and torturing her for hours in what prosecutors described as a torture room inside of his house. John J. Hauff, 66, of Tacoma has been charged with first-degree kidnapping, first-degree rape and second-degree assault...."

and

"...the woman sent a text message to her friend with the man's license plate number and his address...."

and

"....When the pair reached Hauff's home, he immediately chained the woman around the neck inside what she described as a torture chamber. The woman, still blindfolded, "began crying and screaming for him to let her go," the document said. The woman asked him if he planned on killing her, and the man responded, "We'll see...."

"....he strapped her down to a table and began torturing the woman in various ways, including "shocking her with a device by which he put some type of electrode on her body ... binding her breast, inserting liquid into her bladder by way of a catheter..."

and

"....The woman eventually told Hauff about the text message she'd sent to her friend. The man checked her cell phone, then "immediately became very nice," investigators said. He untied the woman, paid her extra money and drove her back....."

"...Hauff also told the woman he was a fan of GOR novels..."

"....On April 16, police found Hauff with another woman and arrested him. Investigators searched the man's home and found a torture room with walls 8 inches thick...."

and

"...Also found were torture devices, including syringes, belts, paddles, sexual devices, locks, ropes, chains, tubing and "two pieces that appear to be designed to administer electricity to the human body..."

more at link

I hadn't heard of GOR novels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gor

"...The customs, terminology and imagery depicted in these books inspired a related subculture. On- and off-line followers of this lifestyle are called Goreans...."

"....The Gor novels have been criticized for their focus on relationships between dominant men and submissive women, the latter often in positions of slavery. The Encyclopedia of Fantasy says, "later volumes degenerate into extremely sexist, sadomasochistic *advertiser censored* involving the ritual humiliation of women, and as a result have caused widespread offense...."

"....There is Gorean MMORPG in Second Life where hundreds of groups take part (over 15000 active roleplayers). Gorean role-playing also has a vast following on Second Life's counterpart, IMVU...."

more at link

:eek::eek::eek:Gadzooks! A catheter? This poor woman. John the john has some explaining to do. How much scarrier could that get?:gasp:

SteadFast, the only addy I came up with so far for this "person" is an apartment. There's got to be more addy's and sadly more victims.

I have a feeling that he picked up prostitutes and has been doing this for years. Only a working girl would be smart enough to send that text. Thank God, she was on her toes. And note that they caught the guy with another woman.

I wonder why the Tacoma paper didn't run his name? The link I provided even had a photo of his mail box--which looks to be for a house, not an apt.

FWIW, a man with the same name, a Sr., is the Director of the "American Mission" in Fife, WA. The Jr. is owner of a towing and salvage company in Tacoma.

Oh, this story is not over, I'm afraid. That young woman sure played her cards right. This could have ended so so much worse. A catheter? He's done this many times.

:eek::eek::eek:Gadzooks! A catheter? This poor woman. John the john has some explaining to do. How much scarrier could that get?:gasp:

SteadFast, the only addy I came up with so far for this "person" is an apartment. There's got to be more addy's and sadly more victims.

There was an article that said it was a mobile home -- don't remember where I saw that. Will check back in my history and provide a link later tonight.

I think there's a possibility the torture place was not this guy's actual home. That salvage place with the associated name is a hazardous waste disposal area. This could get bad.

Will young women working the street actually see this and come forward? This cuts far too close to home for me. New info being released:

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Vic...-suspect-asked-to-come-forward-120320839.html

Police may search for bodies on Tacoma 'torture room' property, sources say

"Statements by a woman who said she was tortured and raped by a Tacoma man in his home may lead to future searches for bodies on the suspect's property, sources told KING 5 News Wednesday. John Joseph Hauff Jr., 66, is accused of raping the woman, 24, inside a 'torture room' on April 2....."

and

"....Police are now asking other potential victims to come forward. Investigators say they aren’t interested in asking victims if they were involved in prostitution or drug-related crimes when they met Hauff. "There is possibility that the suspect, Mr. John Hauff, may possibly be responsible for assaulting or abducting other women who are, or have been, in the greater Seattle area..."

and

"....According to court documents, detectives found a "torture room" in Hauff's mobile home with whips, syringes, belts and two devices for administering electric shocks. The walls were eight inches thick, making it virtually soundproof. Hauff is charged with first-degree kidnapping, first-degree rape and second-degree assault...."

more at link

Eight inch concrete walls in a mobile home??? This guy must be the one connected to the towing company. How and when did he do this? His street number is clear in the first link above, but not the actual street. This perp went to incredible lengths to carry out his crimes. Is this the first woman to make it out alive?

Oh, no. Nothing lasting. Jeesh.

http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/a...-in-torture-chamber-1344944.php#ixzz1K77oy9wV

"...The woman said she was padlocked around the neck, and that she asked if she was going to be killed.

"We'll see," Hauff responded, according to the probable cause statement.

Detectives said she was strapped down and shocked with electricity for hours, until the woman told Hauff about the text message she had sent. He initally didn't believe her, but she told him to check her phone. That was when he offered her an extra $100, and told her "he really didn't hurt her that bad and it was all just a game..."

and

"....a spokesman for the King County prosecutor's office, said he did not believe the woman suffered lasting physical injuries..."

more at link

Easy for the spokesman to say......

Can anyone find a mug shot or the Probable Cause document?

The news video at this link shows the torture home. I wouldn't call it a trailer home. More of a large, rambling shack that looks like it's been added onto a lot.
The newscaster says that the person who owns the land would not go on camera but says that Hauff was living there rent free as a caretaker. One neighbor said he drove a bread truck.
I think from the aerial pics they showed on the newscast that I can probably find the property on Google maps.
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Vic...-suspect-asked-to-come-forward-120320839.html

The American Mission, which has a director listed as John Hauff, Sr. is at 3 57th Ave. E. The charity has been inactive since 2000. Seaway Towing and Salvage, owned by a John Hauff, Jr. is located at 5 57th Ave. E.

The mail box in the news photo shows an address of 5321.

The victim got in the car at the 8200 block of Aurora Ave. North in Seattle. Tacoma is about 35 miles away.

Caretaker of the land? Drives a bread truck? Administers catheters to unsuspecting prostitutes? Not good.

At SteadFasts link of photos there's the mailbox. What the heck is that wrought iron thing painted red?

This guy has a creep factor of 100 plus. Prayers nobody was murdered by this guy and prayers no poor girl was tortured as severly as this poor woman.

Another update:

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Seattle-police-looking-for-other-torture-victims-1346175.php

A comment here about the distance traveled.

I found a lawsuit concerning a man with this name:

http://dockets.justia.com/search?q=Wildlands+Inc

I can't quite figure out what this is about. If pipl.com is to be believed, Sr. is associated with a defunct mission and Jr. is the one who's owner of a towing business. That could explain what he'd be doing trolling around 35 miles away. If the perp was married, it doesn't seem as if he is now.

If you check out 5321 12th St. NE (the site of the torture) and 5 57th Ave. N (the location of the towing business), you'll see that they are four miles apart via city streets. However, they look to be much much closer together--literally just across an open field.

The torture place is less than a mile as the crow flies from the towing/salvage place, but you have to drive a long route around (9 miles!). Walking, though, if you knew where to cut through, would be close.
5323 12th st. notheast, tacoma, wa to 5 57th Ave E, Tacoma, WA 98424 - Google Maps For some reason, you actually have to click on the link to see the directions and locations.

I'm not sure which of these building had the torture room. The road at the bottom called Pendle Lange is also 12th St. NE. This is down by the docks. Pretty rough area.

532312thstnetacoma.jpg

torturehousetosalvage.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46