"Oops..Sorry that Link is Broken"

Snick1946

Reaction score
I repeatedly get the message in this thread title when trying to access threads or to post a comment. I have had to resort to copying and pasting my posts into Word then copying them back and pasting to post hours later whenever whatever the problem is has cleared.
I do not claim to know a lot about technical issues, but I wonder if WS is too busy for the bandwidth that is being provided to adequately service? It is very annoying.

Well, I guess I wont be getting any response, from a mod or anyone else. Just thought it might be of interest..

Sorry to keep asking but, the problem is continuing. I constantly get this message when trying to post a comment, have nearly given up.
Anyone out there?? Would sure appreciate some response, even if 'dont know'...

Sorry to keep asking but, the problem is continuing. I constantly get this message when trying to post a comment, have nearly given up.
Anyone out there?? Would sure appreciate some response, even if 'dont know'...

Hi Snick...

Have you tried to check off the 'remember me' box before logging in? I suggest you send a private message telling him about your problem and I am sure he will provide you with some alternate assistance. Otherwise, I don't know LOL... :seeya:

I'm terribly sorry. I didn't see the note for some reason?

I'm going to reset your account. Also, please log all the way out of Websleuths so your cookies clear and then log back in. Make sure you remember your PW though. :)

Please PM me or send me a visitor message if it doesn't work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back