NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

REMEMBER: DO NOT post links to sex sites - any sex sites. Not even Craig's List sex info. NONE.

DO NOT post home addresses of innocent people or phone numbers. Do not name people that are not in MSM and/or named by LE.

No speculation of ethnicity. It borders on being offensive given that stereotype are not always accurate.

THANK THIS POST BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD.

Salem

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133500"]Thread 6[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133213"]Thread 5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133061"]Thread 4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132820"]Thread 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130817"]Thread 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122551"]Thread 1[/ame]

Please continue here.

REMEMBER: DO NOT post links to sex sites - any sex sites. Not even Craig's List sex info. NONE.

DO NOT post home addresses of innocent people or phone numbers. Do not name people that are not in MSM and/or named by LE.

No speculation of ethnicity. It borders on being offensive given that stereotype are not always accurate.

:gthanks:

Someone mentioned the peaches tattoo at the end of the previous thread (was found on another unidentified body possibly connected to the Manorville cases) -- IIRC, they did find the tattoo artist in that case. I think the tattoo artist was from down South? He remembered creating and doing the tattoo, but nothing about the person it was done for. I'd find the link myself, but company's about to get here.

The cherries tattoo is pretty common. I don't know if it has a meaning or if it's just supposed to be cute.

Someone mentioned the peaches tattoo at the end of the previous thread (was found on another unidentified body possibly connected to the Manorville cases) -- IIRC, they did find the tattoo artist in that case. I think the tattoo artist was from down South? He remembered creating and doing the tattoo, but nothing about the person it was done for. I'd find the link myself, but company's about to get here.

The cherries tattoo is pretty common. I don't know if it has a meaning or if it's just supposed to be cute.

The tattoo artist of the peach tattoo was from CT. He called in when he recognized it.
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=45307

The forum rules are impacting our ability to sleuth. IMO:

1) The victim phone numbers used in craigslist/backpage posts are pivotal details. Sharing the numbers that have been gleaned from publicly accessible websites (some posted by the victims themselves) provide key details to fellow sleuthers.

2) The relevant and most important part of this investigation is going to be centered on what happened in cyberspace (craigslist, cellphones, email messages, web-posts). The electronic ether is what sk used to find, locate, hunt his/her/their victims.

3) Crowd-sourcing this investigation is going to flush out the person(s) responsible. Law-enforcement is usually playing catch-up in keeping up with technology and electronic forensic technique. I'm sure there are computer programmers, network security pros, and other really brilliant folks here that can collectively put all the pieces together and help develop some really strong leads for LE. Without info, we're stuck..

Need the info.

for those wondering about the Tattoos meanings..

After decades of popularity, cherry tattoos still remain one of today’s hottest tattoo designs. Whether fanciful and sweet or old school in style, there are countless design options to choose from. Primarily chosen by women, cherry tattoos are not only chosen for their personal meanings, but also for their versatility in size and ability to be place almost anywhere on the body.

Symbolism of Cherry Tattoos
Cherry tattoos, most notably, represent fertility. As a result, they have evolved into a sexual symbol commonly appearing on hips and around the female groin area. More seductive versions are flaming cherry tattoos, which symbolize burning desires. While cherry tattoos featuring whip cream or chocolate enhance messages of sweetness, cherry tattoos with stems refer to the freshness of the cherries (coming from one of many age-old methods to selecting the freshest cherries in a grocery store). Alternatively, cherries provide such important health benefits that some people simply choose to get cherry tattoos to signify health and wellbeing. From another perspective, when chosen to represent the meaning of dreams, cherry tattoos featuring several cherries, in a bowl or off of a tree, symbolize success in love.

http://tattoo-art.com/catalog/article_info.php?articles_id=19

the most popular fruit tattoos involve strawberries and cherries. Most often chosen by women, both of these both represent fertility while also suggesting sexual temptation.

Peaches: longevity (state fruit of Georgia and South Carolina)
http://tattoo-art.com/catalog/article_info.php?articles_id=55

The forum rules are impacting our ability to sleuth. IMO:

1) The victim phone numbers used in craigslist/backpage posts are pivotal details. Sharing the numbers that have been gleaned from publicly accessible websites (some posted by the victims themselves) provide key details to fellow sleuthers.

2) The relevant and most important part of this investigation is going to be centered on what happened in cyberspace (craigslist, cellphones, email messages, web-posts). The electronic ether is what sk used to find, locate, hunt his/her/their victims.

3) Crowd-sourcing this investigation is going to flush out the person(s) responsible. Law-enforcement is usually playing catch-up in keeping up with technology and electronic forensic technique. I'm sure there are computer programmers, network security pros, and other really brilliant folks here that can collectively put all the pieces together and help develop some really strong leads for LE. Without info, we're stuck..

Need the info.

Be that as it may, this forum has rules for a reason, and we WSers respect and follow those rules for a reason.

There are plenty of similar websites that operate as free-for-alls. If that's what some posters are looking for, I respectfully suggest they go there.

JMO

I think our guy has been doing this for years ...all over ...the dismemberment stuff is really disturbing to me and doesn't conjur up images of an outwardly stable personality..

but I know better.

Here's a link to an article I had never seen before, with more info on Maureen Brainard Barnes.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/...islandserialkillervictimsbondinsupportgroup_1

Some GREAT info in that article!

<snip>

In late 2007, Cann persuaded the Manhattan Missing Person&#8217;s Unit to take over her sister&#8217;s case. They tracked Maureen's last cell phone signal to Long Island. &#8220;She had never been to Long Island,&#8221; said Cann. &#8220;The cops kept asking me if Maureen ever went to Long Island. I spoke to my sister&#8217;s roommate who worked with her and she said she never went to Long Island&#8230; I know that my life will never be the same after this.&#8221;

That article also states, wrt the calls made from SG's cell phone to her sister, that our SK turned off (or otherwise disabled) the phone until he wanted to call the sister. I find these 2 pieces of information interesting. He knew cell phones could be tracked, so would HE have left MBB's phone on as he carried her dead body back to LI? I don't think so. Would HE have checked MB's vm from Massapequa? Possible, but I also don't think so. I think these woman came to LI alive.

How long, I wonder does he keep his victims phones? Does he still have them?

JMO

That one headless body was found in Hempstead Lake Park which is very close to Massapequa. What are the chances that a Second Serial Killer is operating in such a small area a SECOND time in just under a decade?

Hopefully this case will stir the pot for all the other unsolved unidentified victims.

That article strengthens my theory that the SK picked up Maureen at the Port Authority Bus terminal.

That article strengthens my theory that the SK picked up Maureen at the Port Authority Bus terminal.

Me too, Drac. I think he picked up both MB and MBB from the city and brought them alive to Long Island. And he carried MB's cell phone back to the city to make the calls to the sister because he didn't want the signal tracking to LI. He lives on LI...I'm SURE of it!

for those wondering about the Tattoos meanings..

After decades of popularity, cherry tattoos still remain one of today’s hottest tattoo designs. Whether fanciful and sweet or old school in style, there are countless design options to choose from. Primarily chosen by women, cherry tattoos are not only chosen for their personal meanings, but also for their versatility in size and ability to be place almost anywhere on the body.

Symbolism of Cherry Tattoos
Cherry tattoos, most notably, represent fertility. As a result, they have evolved into a sexual symbol commonly appearing on hips and around the female groin area. More seductive versions are flaming cherry tattoos, which symbolize burning desires. While cherry tattoos featuring whip cream or chocolate enhance messages of sweetness, cherry tattoos with stems refer to the freshness of the cherries (coming from one of many age-old methods to selecting the freshest cherries in a grocery store). Alternatively, cherries provide such important health benefits that some people simply choose to get cherry tattoos to signify health and wellbeing. From another perspective, when chosen to represent the meaning of dreams, cherry tattoos featuring several cherries, in a bowl or off of a tree, symbolize success in love.

http://tattoo-art.com/catalog/article_info.php?articles_id=19

the most popular fruit tattoos involve strawberries and cherries. Most often chosen by women, both of these both represent fertility while also suggesting sexual temptation.

Peaches: longevity (state fruit of Georgia and South Carolina)
http://tattoo-art.com/catalog/article_info.php?articles_id=55

Thanks for that info! I don't have any tattoos but I have cherries in my car window but it because I like slot machines.:crazy:

Originally Posted by Lera213
port authority brings to my mind maybe the SK is a bus driver, knows all the girls from riding on their bus, hears what they talk about, knows enough information about them to stalk them. Gets off work and goes to the location. Maybe something he heard stated by one of them triggers his killing? Just a thought. I sure wish LE would clear up a few things.

(The following is from Mountain Kat thread 5, last page)
I don't know that he just overhears conversations and then stalks the girls. I believe he's a hobbyist. But here's a real eye-opener...I was reading UG just this morning and discovered that one of the hobbyists is...you guessed it...a bus driver. Didn't make note of his username, though, because I never made the Port Authority connection until someone brought it up here this evening.

Pretty interesting, though. I'll have to go back and try to find that post.

I just had that thought last night, "Bus Driver," Hmmmmmmm...Interesting

I also think he tortured MB and got her to disclose details about her family so he could taunt them, I believe he did the same with SG. My guess is now he's trying to do the same to MW's mom. He's so arrogant and proud of himself it's sickening.

Guess who's father worked at a hospital in Hempstead. Go ahead...guess.

Yep.

So if his father worked at HGH in the late 70's, did the DOC grow up there? Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni