GUILTY NC - Trenton Scott, 4, legally drunk, beaten to death, 18 April 2011

MorenoI

Reaction score
I found this while researching the laws concerning child "erotica". This just occurred and yet I don't see a thread. Fly high, little Trenton. My heart goes out to this child's family.

This is EXACTLY why child erotica is NOT benign.

http://www.citizen-times.com/articl...home-Asheville-area-man-charged-child-s-death

Warrant: child erotica found in home of Asheville-area man charged in child's death

"Four pages of child erotica were found in the home of a man charged with the murder of his girlfriend’s 4-year-old son, according to a search warrant. Investigators seized the items, along with a box cutter, handwritten note, Petsmart card, a composition on “Business Law”, notebooks and phones, from the home of William Godfrey Emanuel Hedden on Sams Branch Road in Candler.

Hedden is charged with the first-degree murder in the death of Trenton Scott. He is being held in the Buncombe County jail without bond. District Attorney Ron Moore has said he will seek the death penalty in the case...."

and

"...Authorities responding to the call discovered “visible bruises about the deceased child’s body”. They also found “wounds on the child’s body which appear to be consistent with human bite marks on the child’s buttocks, back and chest...”

more link

He's a registered sex offender. And listed as predatory:

WILLIAM HEDDEN
DOC Number: 1198979
Probation/Parole/Post Release Status: ACTIVE
Race: WHITE
Ethnic Group: EUROPEAN/N.AM./AUSTR
Probation/Parole Office: DISTRICT 28 UNIT F

And on Vinelink:

Offender Name: WILLIAM GODFREY EMANUEL HEDDEN
Offender ID: 199843
Date of Birth: 01/19/1987
Race: White
Custody Status: In Custody
Location of Offender: Buncombe County Detention Center

Father's and mother's families far apart after Asheville boy's slaying
Abuse claimed after boy's fatal beating
8:23 PM, Jun. 4, 2011

CANDLER — When 4-year-old Trenton Michael Scott was beaten to death in his mother's mobile home here in April, two families fell apart.

Both of Trenton's estranged parents want justice. But they are divided, each handling the intense emotions in a different way.
The chasm between them is so wide, they had separate memorial and graveside services for the child.
They are in agreement that the killer should pay — either with his life or with his soul and suffering. But they disagree on whether Trenton should be called an abused child.
Accused in Trenton's death is William Godfrey Hedden, 24, a man whose Facebook pages list his interests as guns, beer and violent TV shows.
On the eve of Trenton's slaying, April 18, Hedden was staying with friend and PetSmart co-worker Heather Benson, Trenton's mother.
The next morning, a Tuesday, Benson called 911 shortly after 6 a.m. to report that she woke up and found her son dead.
“Oh my God,” she told a dispatcher. “He looks like he's been beaten to death.”

http://www.citizen-times.com/articl...050044/Child-s-beating-death-crushes-families

What a horrible story! I don't understand how this level of abuse could have happened on this child and the mother knew aboslutely nothing about it??? The child had to have screamed and cried, so why did no one hear it in time to stop it?

Poor poor poor little Trenton. His mother loved him so we know he had happy years. His life changed when she trusted a sex offender with him. So sad.

RIP little Trent.....

I hope this guy gets the death penalty.

He needs to die.

What a terrible terrible monster.

My heart weeps for this little boy, his suffering was immense.

It's been 4 years since you died but may you rest in peace, may you be happy now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back