NEW Tv program seeks missing persons cases. Important. Please Read

missing search

Reaction score
Do you have a missing family member aged 18-30? Could they be in moral or physical danger? Please reply to post ASAP with a brief background.

US Cases ONLY.

Thank you

Yes, I'm writing on behalf of Grandpa Bob Guimond. His grandson went missing from the campus of St. John's University eight years ago. There is an extensive history of sexual abuse at this university and abbey. The last search on Josh's computer was about the statute of limitations on sexual abuse and St. John's Universit. Please go to www.findjoshua.com to speak with Grandpa Bob directly. Other sites that contain information about Joshua's sudden disappearance include: http://www.immelman.us/news/refer-joshua-guimond-case-to-fbi/, and www.behindthepinecurtain.com

Thank you so much.

I am making this thread a sticky so if anyone has any questions for the people involved in the show they can post them here or email them. Whatever works.

I am rarely on this page - my sister was 19 when she vanished -she was involved in prostitution and drugs before she went missing. If you are still seeking cases, PM me and I can point you the direction of Judith Erin O'Donnell and links to her case!

Do you have a missing family member aged 18-30? Could they be in moral or physical danger? Please reply to post ASAP with a brief background.

US Cases ONLY.

Thank you

Kevin Andrew Hulse - age 19 at time of disappearance from Bracey, Virginia on May 4, 2008. Kevin Hulse called his parents and told them he was headed out west with old friends and then vanished. Has not been located nor has anyone heard from him since this date. He left his identification and belongings behind. If there is any additional information needed, please PM me.

Thank YOU!

Our team is still actively involved in 4 missing person cases here in NE. 2 are murder cases, 2 are possible suicide cases.

Jessica O'Grady - Murdered body not found
Jennifer Andersen - Possible Suicide
Tyler Thomas - Murdered body not found
Che Dressen - Possible Suicide

Storm Chaser

Please don't forget about Joshua Guimond -- vanished ten years ago from the campus of St. John's University. Thank you.

I'm fuming. Check this ebay seller out and they are selling pictures of kids. I'd let the missing but not forgotten thread know & cold case thead too. WTF? Seller hopefully has permission to sell these photos but the buyers can't give me a good reason for purchasing them unless it's a famous photo of a child or their relative with permission or named in MSM or they are faking out they have family & Christmas was wonderful type deal, yeah. There's plenty on ebay. jmo Please check this out Dateline. I wish they'd outlaw this type selling of possibly innocent children pictures to pervs. jmo

<removed defunct link>

Don't sell children pictures, sick sobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
aundria.jpg

My friend Cathy is trying to get some exposure for her daughter's case. Her daughter, Aundria Bowman, has been missing 25 years. If you could please suggest Aundria's case at the Dateline site, we would appreciate it so much. Thank you.

Aundria Bowman age 14 missing since March 11, 1989 Michigan. Please help her biomom find answers to what happened to her daughter from the adoptive parents care!

CLASSIFICATION - ENDANGERED MISSING

Find Aundria M Bowman FB
Justice For Aundria M Bowman

Aundria Bowman age 14 missing since March 11, 1989 Michigan

<removed defunct links>

Every Mother's Worst Nightmare! How I found out my daughter Aundria "Alexis" Bowman was missing

<removed defunct links>

CLASSIFICATION - ENDANGERED MISSING

VITAL STATISTICS -
Date Of Birth: June 23, 1974
Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5; 115 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; green eyes. She may have bleached her hair blonde.
Marks, Scars: She has pierced ears.
AKA: Alex; Alexis
Dental records were lost
DNA - profile in CODIS

CIRCUMSTANCES OF DISAPPEARANCE - Her NamUs page says she is missing from her home in Hamilton Michigan March 11, 1989.. It has also been reported that she was missing from or spent time in a youth home in Holland, Ottawa County, Michigan. According to the detective; she was never in a youth home. We do know her dentals were lost to damage in storage; and do not know if her file was also lost to damage.

All information may be submitted on an anonymous basis.

If you have any information concerning Aundria Bowman's whereabouts, PLEASE CONTACT -
ALLEGAN COUNTY SHERIFF's DEPT.
Allegan County Michigan 49010
CAPTAIN MIKE LARSEN
269-673-0500
Email: sheriff@allegancounty.org
CASE NUMBER 3128-89
NCMEC #: NCMC601760
NCIC Number: M-414252008
Please refer to these numbers when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

RENEWED HOPE FOR MISSING COLD CASES - May 8, 2013
<removed defunct links>

Last edited by a moderator:
18-year-old New York man disappeared while traveling with a friend — a friend who later turned up dead — his family continues to desperately try to raise awareness about the case.

There are no suspects, no motive and few leads to follow in the disappearance of Nieko Lisi.

“It’s like he just vanished off the face of the Earth,” Lisi’s aunt, Rachael Davis, told The Huffington Post.

Not only are Lisi’s whereabouts a mystery, Davis said national media has ignored repeated requests by the family to cover her nephew’s case.

“We have not had any luck [getting national coverage],” Davis said. “You never hear anything in the news about [missing] males.”

Lisi lives in Jasper, N.Y., about 40 miles from Elmira. The college town is where Jessica “Jessie” Ronhock, a 21-year-old nursing student, disappeared in January.

According to Davis, Lisi was en route to Buffalo when he disappeared. He was last seen around 2 p.m. Sept. 30, when he and a friend, Robert Knight, 20, stopped at Lisi’s uncle’s home in Addison, N.Y.

“Nieko told my brother they were going to Buffalo to see some friends and possibly go camping,” Davis said. “They were in a truck that Knight said he borrowed from his grandfather. We later found out his grandfather does not own a truck.”

Knight was from Romulus, Mich., but his grandparents lived in Jasper.

The following day, Lisi’s grandmother called him on his cellphone. He answered, but said he was unable to talk and would call her back. He never did.

What happened to the teenager next remains a mystery.

Knight arrived at his parents’ home in Michigan on the morning of Oct. 1. He allegedly told family members Lisi had dropped him off, but no one physically saw Lisi, police said.

On Oct. 3, Lisi’s mother received an envelope in the mail containing her son’s driver’s license.

“Someone had found it on a street in Hornell, N.Y.,” Davis said. “They found it on Oct. 1 and mailed it to my sister’s house.”

Lisi lived with his mother, Davis’ sister. The location where the license was found is about 15 minutes from their home, Davis said.

When Lisi’s mother received his license in the mail, she grew even more concerned. She was already worried because she had not heard from her son for a couple of days, something Davis said was “out of character.”

“If he even spent the night at a friend’s house he called and checked in,” she said. “None of his friends had heard from him either.”

Davis said her nephew’s Facebook page also mysteriously disappeared.

“We went to check it and it had been shut down,” she said. “Police are on that, getting a subpoena to find out what happened.”

Lisi’s family reported him missing and on Oct. 5, Michigan police went to talk to Knight about his friend’s whereabouts.

According to WETM-TV, Knight “suffered some sort of ailment” during police questioning and was hospitalized. Knight was released from the hospital on Oct. 9. The next day, the following message was posted to his Facebook profile at 3:47 p.m.:

“Can someone send me some loveee, i just got out the hospital im at a low place but im getting better, i need someone to show me some lovee,” the unedited message reads.

Sometime after 8 p.m. Knight was found dead in his parents’ home.

“It was not ruled a homicide,” Davis said. “We were told it was a drug overdose.”

Knight’s girlfriend, the mother of his unborn child, did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Huffington Post.

New York State Police Investigator Marci Trimble, the lead detective on Lisi’s case, declined to talk about Knight’s death.

“I’m not comfortable with this over the phone,” Trimble told HuffPost. “That’s a whole separate investigation.”

Trimble was also unclear when asked if she suspected foul play.

“Foul play? I don’t know. I don’t know where Nieko is,” she said.

Trimble said there has been an unconfirmed sighting of Lisi in Tennessee, a state he lived in for a short time in 2009, but Davis said she is skeptical about the sighting.

Meanwhile, Lisi’s friends and family members have created a Facebook campaign to help locate him. They are encouraging members to share information and pass out downloadable fliers. So far, nearly 1,500 people have joined the “Search for Nieko Lisi“ group.

“We have distributed thousands of posters,” Davis said. “We would like to search but the problem is we don’t know where to search. Do we search here, in Buffalo, Michigan or Tennessee? The U.S. is a big place. Where do we start looking?”

Lisi is described as a white male, 5 feet 10 inches tall and 160 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He has a tattoo of Chinese writing on the back of his right arm, a large angel on his right side and a large woman with a devil’s tail on his left side. He was last seen wearing jeans, a T-shirt and a silver cross necklace.

Anyone with information about Lisi’s whereabouts is asked to call New York State Police at 607-776- 6866. Lisi’s family is offering a $2,500 reward for information leading to his whereabouts

22 year old Staten Islander Sylvia Lwowski disappeared while on a date with her fiance in 1975. He left with her and came back from their date without her

Amanda Jones 8.5 months pregnant missing from Hillsboro Missouri. Last person to see her was Bryan Westfall the father of the unborn child, lawyered up. Jefferson County Sheriff's Department no help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back