2011.04.21 Amy Huizenga's depo (2/14/2011)

I really do not like this questioning on pages 45 - 47ish. He seems to be trying to make Amy feel guilty for pressing charges against Casey? :waitasec: I mean really, "Did you see that she apologized to you through her mother in a jail visit?" :maddening: "But you still wanted to prosecute?" :maddening:

I really do hope Amy is enjoying her job on the ship. I feel so bad for her. Being dragged into this mess!!

I really do not like this questioning on pages 45 - 47ish. He seems to be trying to make Amy feel guilty for pressing charges against Casey? :waitasec: I mean really, "Did you see that she apologized to you through her mother in a jail visit?" :maddening: "But you still wanted to prosecute?" :maddening:

I really do hope Amy is enjoying her job on the ship. I feel so bad for her. Being dragged into this mess!!

Yep, the guilt ploy...wow, Baez. :banghead:

Glad Amy stood her ground.

OMG! I am at that exact point and came to see if there was a thread...they wanted her to say someone made her press charges. I love this line: "I mean, if you do something bad, I think you should pay the consequences or at least notify the authorities and then they can decide if they should pay the consequences."

Hear that CA? CA, did you also read where AH has NEVER been arrested? Nunca!! Nada! CA claimed that AH had priors.

A little surprising too, at least for me, was Baez' subtle implications surrounding Cindy's statements to Amy...and then IIRC, also TonE. When discussing how they (Amy and TonE) found out after-the-fact that much of Casey's "stories" were not true (i.e., George's heart attack, G&A having issues, CA giving the house to KC, let alone the whole "nanny" and where is Caylee topic)...he was making it clear that they only heard the other side of the stories from CA...thereby implying CA was actually the one making things up, maybe? Anyone else get that feeling? (I'm not describing what I mean very well, I know.)

Good grief, JB is like well you were going to get your money back and she apologized so why would you prosecute? Sounds like someone else I know...

Page 66 - Amy's lawyer to Mason - "Let her finish her answer, Mr. Lawyer" :lol: :lol: :lol:

A little surprising too, at least for me, was Baez' subtle implications surrounding Cindy's statements to Amy...and then IIRC, also TonE. When discussing how they (Amy and TonE) found out after-the-fact that much of Casey's "stories" were not true (i.e., George's heart attack, G&A having issues, CA giving the house to KC, let alone the whole "nanny" and where is Caylee topic)...he was making it clear that they only heard the other side of the stories from CA...thereby implying CA was actually the one making things up, maybe? Anyone else get that feeling? (I'm not describing what I mean very well, I know.)

:yes: :yes:

That and seems like they are trying to get her to say that the police told her to do or say certain things.

Some of that is just so slimy...especially the end for me where Baez seems to be asking if Amy is hooking up with Jesse. He has to ask twice if they were dating? Anything to make everybody else look bad.

I am glad Amy stood her ground.
A crime was committed against her..she had every right to notify LE, press charges and prosecute.

IMO Casey was not apologetic at the time she was stealing Amy's money..she was apologetic only after she got caught and was being held responsible for her actions.

bbm
YES!!!! I got the same impression.

:yes: :yes:

That and seems like they are trying to get her to say that the police told her to do or say certain things.

Yup caught that one to...Baez inserted "and law enforcement" into one question

Good grief, JB is like well you were going to get your money back and she apologized so why would you prosecute? Sounds like someone else I know...

My thoughts exactly!! I thought this line of questioning was pure BS!

I also noted that when Amy was asked if Casey ever told her about being sexually abused the answer was NO
Casey never told Amy, her close female friend, that George and Lee sexually abused her but Casey did say that to the Males in her life...Jesse, Tony, one of Tony's roommates, and iirc Richard Grund...

I understand what you are trying to say. Having only read TL's depo (and being very disappointed I might add) I can't say if Amy comes across the same way. TL seemed to be saying that he found out after the fact about KC's lies, and that has tainted his memory, but during the time he was with her KC was WONDERFUL, MARVELOUS, MOTY. What reference does he draw on to come to that conclusion???? hmmmmmm How wonderful can you be when you leave your daughter in another room with your roommates to make WHOOPEE in the afternoon? I guess he did think she was all that.

I also noted that when Amy was asked if Casey ever told her about being sexually abused the answer was NO
Casey never told Amy, her close female friend, that George and Lee sexually abused her but Casey did say that to the Males in her life...Jesse, Tony, one of Tony's roommates, and iirc Richard Grund...

And I apologize that I'm unsure whether it was Amy's or TonE's deposition, when Baez is asking whether she mentioned being abused - it's first mentioned as "physically or sexually." Then Baez specificially asks, "or emotional?" thereby adding another realm into the alleged "abuse" category.

So is that part of it, the "emotional" abuse of KC? His poor girl....:maddening:

From Amy's Depo, Page 63 beginning at Line 5:

Q: Okay. Anything else stand out from the car ride?

A: Mainly how uncomfortable it was. And how, like, Cindy kept saying like, you're taking me to see Caylee and Casey would either say we'll talk about it after we drop off Amy or she's fine, she's just with the nanny but we don't -- we need our space, you know I don't want to disturb her. She's fine where she is. I don't want to, you know, disrupt what's going on.........

BBM

I know Amy was paraphrasing KC's statements; however, based on what we know now - KC's comments are chilling. IMHO

From reading this, I definitely get the vibe that JB wants to somehow weave into the defense theory that GA picked up KC's car at some point which gave him opportunity to get rid of Caylee's body.
The wheels on the bus go round and round.....round and round.....round and round.

Page 87 -- June calendar http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27623766/detail.html

Note says - in part, car seat at impound. <-------- why was that noted in the meeting --- was that in a text from KC to Amy? Seems odd to note that especially if the above mention of Caylee at beach (mom at beach too) ........ so, someone help me out here, why is the car seat at the impound noted???????/:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back