CO CO - Jamie Essig, 29, Fountain, 9 March 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
Fountain Police are searching for a missing woman.

Police said a family member of 29-year-old Jamie Essig contacted authorities April 14 after Essig missed an appointment.

Family members expressed concerns for Essig's welfare.

Police said Essig was last seen March 23 at a friend's home in the 800 block of Candlestar Loop North in Fountain.

Authorities said Essig left the home sometime during the day and hasn't been seen since.

Snipped from: http://www.coloradoconnection.com/news/story.aspx?id=608865

Essig.JPG

She left the house sometime during the day, taking all of her belongings with her.
Jamie is described as a white Female, 5-foot-9, 150 lbs, brown hair, brown eyes.

http://www.kktv.com/news/headlines/Missing_Woman_Last_Seen_A_Month_Ago_120422714.html?ref=714

**Interesting comments at the link**

I live just a few miles from where she was last seen. The comments on the article above are def interesting. (and talking about another missing woman, that has gotten NO coverage, dif circumstances)

Anyways, I swear I saw this woman this morning on my way to work. She literally walked right in front of my car, on a 40 mph road, I had to slam on my breaks. She def resembled her. Turned and made eye contact with me. I could not safely stop where I was at, and by the time I could, she ran off, and I didn't see where. But I did call it in. Although I never heard anything back, so maybe it was just a coincidence.

The woman I saw, was on foot, came out of a field (that is private property), was carrying a backpack, and maybe a purse or other bag, and looked a little rough.

I will def keep my eyes open around here!

I live just a few miles from where she was last seen. The comments on the article above are def interesting. (and talking about another missing woman, that has gotten NO coverage, dif circumstances)

Anyways, I swear I saw this woman this morning on my way to work. She literally walked right in front of my car, on a 40 mph road, I had to slam on my breaks. She def resembled her. Turned and made eye contact with me. I could not safely stop where I was at, and by the time I could, she ran off, and I didn't see where. But I did call it in. Although I never heard anything back, so maybe it was just a coincidence.

The woman I saw, was on foot, came out of a field (that is private property), was carrying a backpack, and maybe a purse or other bag, and looked a little rough.

I will def keep my eyes open around here!

The article above stated that she left with all of her belongings, so that does sound about right. Thanks for calling your tip in. :)

http://www.krdo.com/news/29198910/detail.html

KRDO.com Staff
POSTED: 4:37 pm MDT September 15, 2011
UPDATED: 4:51 pm MDT September 15, 2011

BLACK FOREST, Colo. -- The El Paso County Sheriff's Office has identified the body found in Black Forest on Sunday, September 11, 2011, as 30-year-old Jamie Essig of Fountain.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rest in Peace Jamie.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member