2011.04.22 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She's covering Caylee tonight. As I said before she is covering Caylee every Friday until Trial!

Hmm..talking about LKB admitting there was no Zanny. Talking about mental health experts and now shopping for some way to get that in. Showed JBs clip of saying she is young and white (I think that was the clip). Also talking about GA maybe taking the heat.

OK, a liar does not make you a murderer, BUT every murderer lies!!!! At least at first!!!

Morgan is on!! NG pointing out he represents the real ZFG.

Gotta love Morgan. Lying does make you guilty! :great:

I am sure glad NG's show tonight is "focusing" on ICA's LIES !

:maddening:

Wathing and listening to Jean C on NG's show, and then when she is on InSession, is like night and day !

I guess the InSession influence comes from Vinnie ....

Nancy G will be the ONLY HLN show I will watch when the Trial starts.

BIG, ELABORATE LIE -- Zanny the Nanny -- per NG
:great:

:maddening:

Wathing and listening to Jean C on NG's show, and then when she is on InSession, is like night and day !

I guess the InSession influence comes from Vinnie ....

Someone said that last Friday too!!!! LOL

Gotta love Morgan. Lying does make you guilty! :great:

IMO It makes her guilty because she "knowingly" slowed down and diverted LE from searching for and finding Caylee as soon as possible. All the fuss about no amber alert being issued is now rediculous as all the information would have been false. She knew Caylee was dead and was waiting as long as possible for decomposition to take place and for someone to move her remains and Caylee would forever remain a missing child!!:maddening:
Thank God-God had another plan!!:twocents:

Where is Caylee's Dad in all of this ? Question from caller .

IMO It makes her guilty because she "knowingly" slowed down and diverted LE from searching for and finding Caylee as soon as possible. All the fuss about no amber alert being issued is now rediculous as all the information would have been false. She knew Caylee was dead and was waiting as long as possible for decomposition to take place and for someone to move her remains and Caylee would forever remain a missing child!!:maddening:
Thank God-God had another plan!!:twocents:

BBM Divine intervention.

Hmmm David Lohr. Interesting because he's on the defense witness list. Of course so is AH. OMG look at her collage of men!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth