Country singer LeAnn Rimes and "CSI: Miami" actor Eddie Cibrian tied the knot Friday

Daisyjane

"All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're ov
Reaction score
http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/sns-ent-zap-leann-rimes-marries-eddie-cibrian,0,7586464.story

Their rep tells People. "LeAnn and Eddie were happily married today surrounded by their closest family and friends. They thank everyone for their well wishes," the rep says in a statement.

The couple was engaged back in December and led their family and friends to believe they were coming to an engagement party, when in fact it was a small ceremony in a private home in California. Rimes wore a Reem Acra gown and Cibrian's two sons, Mason, 7, and Jake, 4, from his previous marriage, were in attendance.

The couple famously met on the set of made-for-TV movie "Northern Lights" and began a highly-publicized extra-marital affair in 2009. They subsequently left their respective spouses.

Do you suppose she did this tonight because she wasn't invited to the "Girls Night Out: Superstar Women of Country" concert?We kid. Congrats to LeAnn and Eddie.

I think Leanne has a beautiful voice and much talent. While I realize that the heart wants what the heart wants and you cannot help who you fall in love with, both of these two acted badly. There is a right way to deal with this situation and a wrong way. They went about being together in the wrong way. Affairs are tawdry and disrespectful.

I lost respect for them both when they acted like spoiled children, concerned only with their own wants and needs and not whom they hurt along the way.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. They'll stay together until the next "most wonderful person in the world" comes along.

Both make me want to vomit = as I know what a cheating spouse feels like!

MOO

Mel

What I don't get is that there have been a LOT of cheaters in Celebville. The hatred for these two has trumped others though and I can't figure out why. Brad cheated on Jen for Gosh Sakes! Angelina was the other woman; everybody still loves Tiger...Jude Law was doing the nanny; and let's not forget old Bill Clinton who humiliated his wife while POTUS.

At least they married the person they were having an affair with; that says something about how they feel about each other.

What I don't get is that there have been a LOT of cheaters in Celebville. The hatred for these two has trumped others though and I can't figure out why. Brad cheated on Jen for Gosh Sakes! Angelina was the other woman; everybody still loves Tiger...Jude Law was doing the nanny; and let's not forget old Bill Clinton who humiliated his wife while POTUS.

At least they married the person they were having an affair with; that says something about how they feel about each other.

Don't know bout you, but I can't stand the lot of them (the cheaters anyway). You won't find me praising AJ - no matter how many kids she adopts. I can't even look at Tiger. As far as old Bill - the only reason I can stomach him is what he's done for our country. heck, I don't even know who Jude Law is! LOL.

MOO

Mel

At least they know when to shut up... Unlike Jesse James... how he has talked about Sandra this past week is unforgivable, crude, rude and downright wrong.

I haven't followed this couple. I remember her from way back but I have no clue who he is I don't watch that show.

It's unfortunate that their coming together caused so much pain and anguish. I just with them well and that it turns out to have been worth all that pain for the others in their life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back