2011.04.25 Motion in Limine to Exclude "31 Days"

Aedrys

If justice doesn't get you, karma will.
Reaction score
New Defense motion:
"To prohibit any reference to photographs and social behavior of Ms. Anthony that occured within the "31 days", as such conduct is irrelevant and inadmissable as to consciousness of guilt......"

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27662775/detail.html

Can we say last ditch effort to please, your honor, don't let the SA say mean things about our girl from during the 31 days Caylee was missing? She didn't try to evade the law (the crux of the argument in this motion), so it should be out. No, she was just not being a mother looking for a lost child AT ALL during that time.

Mason penned this one. And, a word of advice, Mason, of course it isn't evidence of evading the law because she thought she got away with it! She was moving on to her new Bella Vita life!

And I love how "31 Days" was put in quotes the whole time in the motion like that makes it more speculative than actual. But guys, YOUR CLIENT came up with that! How would she know the exact amount of days if she hadn't committed the crime? Nice try, but I feel a big fat denied coming down hard on this one.

What do you all think about this new motion?

HA! I was making a thread when yours popped up Aedrys.

All I can say after reading this motion...is "Yeah, right". Looks like a Hail Mary to me.

Can we say last ditch effort to please, your honor, don't let the SA say mean things about our girl from during the 31 days Caylee was missing? She didn't try to evade the law (the crux of the argument in this motion), so it should be out. No, she was just not being a mother looking for a lost child AT ALL during that time.

Mason penned this one. And, a word of advice, Mason, of course it isn't evidence of evading the law because she thought she got away with it! She was moving on to her new Bella Vita life! Nice try, but I feel a big fat denied coming down hard on this one.
No worries, this is the exact same type of behavior that got Scott Peterson convicted, only he pretended to search for his wife, all while calling his girlfriend, pretending he was in Paris, drinking, having sex, and golfing...
Casey must've thought Caylee was under those bar stools! Devil in a blue dress, blue dress, devil with a blue dress on!!!

HA! I was making a thread when yours popped up Aedrys.

All I can say after reading this motion...is "Yeah, right". Looks like a Hail Mary to me.

Great minds think alike! Ha! I totally agree with you. I saw the title of the motion and rolled my eyes immediately. :loser:

How could it be excluded?! Casey's actions during those 31 days ARE very revelant. Pictures of herself and social behaviors are a snap shot of her state of mind. Casey actions say she was having a great time during the time her child was "missing". Please...

Teresa

You have to give them credit for sheer unadulterated chutzpa, I mean who would have thought they would have the audacity to file that one, HHJPs chair must be rockin' with laughter at this very moment...

How could it be excluded?! Casey's actions during those 31 days ARE very revelant. Pictures of herself and social behaviors are a snap shot of her state of mind. Casey actions say she was having a great time during the time her child was "missing". Please...

Teresa
Yup! La Bella Vita!

Talk about slathering crazy on toast and serving it up with a straight face.

I think the defense is just trying to be a pain. I think CM knows this will be denied. He mentioned a long time ago that this trial would be a circus. I think this is just his way of making sure that it will be.

You have to give them credit for sheer unadulterated chutzpa, I mean who would have thought they would have the audacity to file that one, HHJPs chair must be rockin' with laughter at this very moment...

:HHJP:+ :silly:+ :denied:= :slap:EPIC FAIL!!
:rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

I always get a kick out of Judge Perry when he denies these types of motions. He always has such a subtle way of saying "Your motion is denied, and the case law you cite has absolutely nothing to do with anything relating to this case"

:giggle:

Looks like the DT has reached the end of the hallway, hand on the door knob,
not wanting to open it, unless it is room full of their re-invented truth. How's that going for you Guys? Not so hot? This is sooooooooo desperate! :banghead:.........:great:

I think what the Defense Team would really like to do is file a motion to exclude the fact that Caylee ever existed. :yes: that's what I think...lol

The behavior during the 31 days is certainly relevant. They show a mother who has not a care in the world and a mother who isn't frantic because her child is missing. She had moved on from motherhood to fancy free all in the space of 31 days. Her actions and the photos proving them are very relevant to what happened to Caylee IMHO.

I think what the Defense Team would really like to do, is file a motion to exclude the fact that Caylee ever existed. :yes: that's what I think...lol

If we see that motion filed this week, I'm blaming you! :lol:

I think what the Defense Team would really like to do, is file a motion to exclude the fact that Caylee ever existed. :yes: that's what I think...lol
Casey would like that! After all, Caylee had outlived her usefulness as a photo op.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back