Ring tone increases bust size

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Japanese guru claims to have invented a mobile phone ring tone that can help women's breasts to grow bigger.

Hideto Tomabechi's Rockmelon tone registered more than 10,000 downloads in the first week alone.

Tomabechi became famous helping members of the AUM Shinrikyo doomsday cult to return to normal life.

He claims his ring tone has "sounds that make the brain and body move unconsciously".

Tomabechio calls the subliminal breast booster a kind of "positive brainwashing" and says it draws on his teachings of the "powers of cognitive science".

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1122310.html?menu=

Cheeky bint
I quote the mighty Admiral

"Firstly you must always implicitly obey orders, without attempting to form any opinion of your own regarding their propriety. Secondly, you must consider every man your enemy who speaks ill of your king; and thirdly you must hate a Frenchman as you hate the devil."

I rest my case

Hugh said:
Cheeky bint
I quote the mighty Admiral

"Firstly you must always implicitly obey orders, without attempting to form any opinion of your own regarding their propriety. Secondly, you must consider every man your enemy who speaks ill of your king; and thirdly you must hate a Frenchman as you hate the devil."

I rest my case
You have to wonder about a fellow that wears tights and a wig. :waitasec:

(That goes for Nelson too) :crazy:

P.S. your PM's are ful,l dearest

Casshew said:
A Japanese guru claims to have invented a mobile phone ring tone that can help women's breasts to grow bigger.

Hideto Tomabechi's Rockmelon tone registered more than 10,000 downloads in the first week alone.

Tomabechi became famous helping members of the AUM Shinrikyo doomsday cult to return to normal life.

He claims his ring tone has "sounds that make the brain and body move unconsciously".

Tomabechio calls the subliminal breast booster a kind of "positive brainwashing" and says it draws on his teachings of the "powers of cognitive science".

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1122310.html?menu=
Call me will ya?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123