And just so I am keeping track...

We have...

Mark Nejame - WKMG

Judge Eaton - WESH

Bill Schaeffer - WFTV

Marinade Dave - ORLANDO MAGAZINE

That leaves
FOX and CFNEWS13
does the Orlando Sentinel have someone lined up?

:great:

He will do an awesome job! I think he will be brutally honest, no matter what! :woohoo:

With Brad Conway appearing on numerous stations recently, I think we can look forward to him being added to that list. I think he is jockeying for a position.

Either way, I am sure that Cindy and George are not happy about this. :great:

We have...

Mark Nejame - WKMG

Judge Eaton - WESH

Bill Schaeffer - WFTV

You make me laugh, KJBK!!! Hmmm....which shall I read....?

We have...

Mark Nejame - WKMG

Judge Eaton - WESH

Bill Schaeffer - WFTV

Marinade Dave is not a legal analyst. He's just covering the case for that magazine. I didn't want anyone to think he was a lawyer because he's not.

But YAY for WKMG getting Mark Nejame!!! How awesome is that!

We have...

Mark Nejame - WKMG

Judge Eaton - WESH

Bill Schaeffer - WFTV

So, what about Richard Hornsby as an Analyst? Any thoughts?

With Brad Conway appearing on numerous stations recently, I think we can look forward to him being added to that list. I think he is jockeying for a position.

bbm

Oh Well. :giggle:

Oh he's going to have to because CA and GA are going to be so po'ed about MN going on the airwaves, they will call and demand that Conway also does to rebut Nejame!

And here's the world's smallest violin playing my heart aches for you, dedicated to GA and CA.

Marinade Dave is not a legal analyst. He's just covering the case for that magazine. I didn't want anyone to think he was a lawyer because he's not. But YAY for WKMG getting Mark Nejame!!! How awesome is that!

Somehow....I am thinking that's not going to be a problem! :floorlaugh:

Marinade Dave is not a legal analyst. He's just covering the case for that magazine. I didn't want anyone to think he was a lawyer because he's not.

But YAY for WKMG getting Mark Nejame!!! How awesome is that!

Well if you go by the DT standards of what constitutes an expert. MD does fit the bill to be a legal analyst as I'm sure he's read some legal stuff online. :innocent:

Well if you go by the DT standards of what constitutes an expert. MD does fit the bill to be a legal analyst as I'm sure he's read some legal stuff online. :innocent:

No, he has written in his blogs that Hornsby has been lending him law books...

The Battle of the Legal Analysts may get interesting if Brad Conway joins the mix as well!!

Although I think Nejame is one of the good guys...it is disgusting how all these people are cashing in on the death of child. What is going on with "journalism" these days? Unconscionable.

No, he has written in his blogs that Hornsby has been lending him law books...

The Battle of the Legal Analysts may get interesting if Brad Conway joins the mix as well!!

So he's over qualified then. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back