TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap
image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1 Thread #2

Thread #3 Thread #4

Thread #5 Thread #6

Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10

Thread #11 Thread #12

Thread #13 Thread #14

Thread #15 Thread #16

Thread #17

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.
-It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.
-If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter):
Rules Etiquette & Information
STOP FLINGING MUD AT HOLLY'S FAMILY REGARDING THE T-SHIRTS! End of story.

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Holly Bobo Map
Created by Hollye Thanks!

Some blog sites are not allowed to be linked to because of so many rumors being posted on them. Please pm a Mod if its not posted below to see if they are allowed.
The following blog sites are allowed to be linked to:
Case Signal (BeanE's site)
Val - The Hinky Meter
Amandareckonwth's case archive site - Crankycrankerson
Patty G's Video Library site

Please continue here!

first!

:giggle:

O/T -

On the previous thread, a couple of posters popped on tonight to say "what's been up today?". They said they hadn't been able to be on Holly's Forum b/c they'd spent the last few days in the basement.

So here, I'm thinking ... what is happening in the basement that people can't get back to Holly's Forum for days? ("basement" being our nickname here at WS for the private area of WS - parking lot / jury room, etc...) So ... out of curiousity, I go check out the WS basement. Nothing out of the normal. Nothing to keep peeps away from Holly for days. So I come back. Read some more weather posts on Holly's Forum...

And finally it hits me. :doh:

These poor peeps have been in their OWN basements hiding from Tornados. :crazy:

Goodness gracious! Forgive me for being so slow, my fellow posters. I hope you & your loved ones have stayed safe and will continue to safely ride this out. We miss you and look forward to your return.

:heart:

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...on-2-week-wrap-up-rumors-dispelled-next-steps

Rumors Holly was found

There have been online rumors that Holly has been found.

Helm said, “To my knowledge, Holly has not been found. We don’t have information indicating she is either alive or dead.”

Helm said Tuesday afternoon, “We have no new developments to report on today.

“TBI is still following leads on her [Holly’s] case.

“Volunteer search will continue if and when needed.

“A news release will be issued by TBI when we have new information to release," Helm said.

From the end of the last thread... Can someone please summarize a few important things from the past couple of days? I scanned Nunley's twitters but couldn't make heads or tails about what was important or not. So for those of us who haven't been able to follow nonstop or read back over the past 3-4 threads, it would be great if someone could highlight a few things.

Thank you!
:tyou:

bringing this forward as well from MIL

(((thanks MIL)))

MILofForensicSpecTBI

News channel 3 Memphis just reported that investigators are getting closer.....members of the family as well as others close to the family have had their finger and palm prints taken.

From the end of the last thread... Can someone please summarize a few important things from the past couple of days? I scanned Nunley's twitters but couldn't make heads or tails about what was important or not. So for those of us who haven't been able to follow nonstop or read back over the past 3-4 threads, it would be great if someone could highlight a few things.

Thank you!

There isn't anything to highlight since Sunday when searchers on the ground "made a significant find". The rest is rumor.

Thank you!

here is the block of tweets around the time of the "significant item" discovery. I hope this helps you bmom

eta: they read from the bottom up in terms of time

As the last of the search parties go out for the night, crews begin to organize and plan for tomorrow. #hollybobo
24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
The volunteer center is all but empty as available crews rush onto buses. #hollybobo
24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
"we don't have time to waste" as searchers rush to board bus http://bit.ly/giCyVx #hollybobo
24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
Organizer: this is the latest (in the evening) that a new search has been organized. #hollybobo
24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
Dispatch: call for all available search teams on foot comes at the direction of the THP #hollybobo
24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
Authorizes have not assembled many new searches this late in the day. #hollybobo #teamholly
24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
Breaking: Dispatch: Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters just dispatched for a specialized foot search. #hollybobo
24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
Authorities will not disclose the item discovered. #hollybobo
24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
Volunteer: this new discovery is powering heightened search efforts for another day. #hollybobo
24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
Source: a 'significant' item was recovered by volunteers within the past 12 hours. #hollybobo
24 Apr
http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

(((I am purty sure that was not CW infringment as the man has over 1000 tweets))))

The weather has definitely been a drawback in searching. I had to go to my basement twice today from the tornado sirens going off.

The only news I've seen in days is relating to the weather, as far as requests for searchers being put off until at least Friday.

The only news I've seen in days is relating to the weather, as far as requests for searchers being put off until at least Friday.

Yep! It's supposed to be nice tomorrow, but maybe they are too saturated. OR, maybe they are working on another aspect of the case (hopefully)!

Thank you!
beli....you can read right on past my post/opinions and see Nunley's twitter posts in order which may help and a few other links are there as well.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #17

bringing another MIL post forward ((as so many had asked this question))

Today, 07:40 PM
MILofForensicSpecTBI

Also, does anyone know if the Bobos have a dog and if so, if it is an indoor or outdoor pet?

They have two dogs, a golden retriever and a small dog.....no idea if they're inside or outside pets.

Thank you!

belimom,

do you know about the Easter Sunday significant find activity and the narrowing of the investigation and the developing poi's and parents' attempted visit to thank searchers?

if so, then you know just about everything that's not conjecture around here...

belimom,

do you know about the Easter Sunday significant find activity and the narrowing of the investigation and the developing poi's and parents' attempted visit to thank searchers?

if so, then you know just about everything that's not conjecture around here...

Thanks, everyone - yes, I knew about the 'significant find' and had kind of gotten hints about the rest. The part that nurse posted about the palmprints, etc, was something I had seen referenced but had no idea where it came from. Is that a rumor at this point?

(Sorry to ask for updates, especially when so many of you have followed this case endlessly. But due to traveling - and only 3G internet - as well as more skin cancer stuff, I've gotten way behind - so thanks for the updates. :))

Thanks, everyone - yes, I knew about the 'significant find' and had kind of gotten hints about the rest. The part that nurse posted about the palmprints, etc, was something I had seen referenced but had no idea where it came from. Is that a rumor at this point?

(Sorry to ask for updates, especially when so many of you have followed this case endlessly. But due to traveling - and only 3G internet - as well as more skin cancer stuff, I've gotten way behind - so thanks for the updates. :))
MIL stated/posted that she heard it on her local news..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie