Heartsick

TexasLori

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am very new to this community and have spent the last week reading a ton on here about this case. I just have to say - I have a 5 year old daughter and all this reading has put me in a very dark place with regard to what Darlie did to her babies. It makes me sick at my core reading about how they died. Most of us know that we would die defending our kids and if they couldn't be saved, at least hold them in our arms proclaiming our love to them. If Damon was still alive during the 911 call, not only did he know his mother attacked him, but he had to listen to her screaming that he was dying. What a horrible horrible way for those precious souls to leave this world.

Just sick, sick. The thought of anything happening to my child - well I can't even go there. I would die before I would watch my child be killed by someone. I don't even think I can make the words come out right with this post but I wanted to say that. Those poor poor babies.

You did just fine - Welcome to WS - Yes those boys suffered and were brutally murdered something no child deserves.

Thank you sharpar. I had to go to the off topic threads and read some light stuff because all this reading I've done here has clouded my head with awful images. ::shudder::

Thank you sharpar. I had to go to the off topic threads and read some light stuff because all this reading I've done here has clouded my head with awful images. ::shudder::

It is hard to get those images out of your head. Such a cruel and brutal attack on those poor children.

I also had to stop reading and go to "lighter" reading. Don' read the Memphis Three because that will seriously freak you out...naw...the HBO specials will. Anyhow, I remember when I first got all "into" this case. I would actually wake up at the exact time of the night for weeks. My son is 5 now and as you said I can't imagine, don't want to imagine the scene in that house that night. I lived in Texas when it happened. I remember the first thought out of my mouth was that the husband did it. Why??? Because it was quite weird how he and the baby slept through the whole thing upstairs. It wasn't until they showed Darlie smacking her chewing gum in her daisy dukes WITHOUT ANY BRUISES a week later at the gravesite all HAPPY GO LUCKY. Look at the video you can tell Darin is still in shock and her Mother isn't so HAPPY GO LUCKY EITHER. People can tell me till their faces are blue that everyone grieves differently...she was on pills etc....No that woman IMO murdered her little boys because she doesn't have any empathy. You can't hurt someone let alone your own child and have empathy. There are allot of selfish, evil people in this world. We just "hear" or "read" about it more now because of the internet etc. I for one, is ready for her to GO TO SLEEP FOREVER, maybe then, we will know why, maybe then Darin will talk. .

People can tell me till their faces are blue that everyone grieves differently...she was on pills etc....No that woman IMO murdered her little boys because she doesn't have any empathy.

I totally agree. I've heard a lot about how differently people grieve too and that's just plain exaggeration. I agree some people go practically catatonic with shock, some are profoundly relieved, some people weep and wail, a rare few get hysterical and laugh uncontrollably and others show no emotion at all. I have never, ever seen anyone act so casually carefree and happy. Don't be fooled that pills will do that either. I know people that take anti anxiety and although it may relax their actions it doesn't change them completely in stressful situations! All the pills would have done is slightly enhance the happiness that was already there. It's sickening!

I also had to stop reading and go to "lighter" reading. Don' read the Memphis Three because that will seriously freak you out...naw...the HBO specials will. Anyhow, I remember when I first got all "into" this case. I would actually wake up at the exact time of the night for weeks. My son is 5 now and as you said I can't imagine, don't want to imagine the scene in that house that night. I lived in Texas when it happened. I remember the first thought out of my mouth was that the husband did it. Why??? Because it was quite weird how he and the baby slept through the whole thing upstairs. It wasn't until they showed Darlie smacking her chewing gum in her daisy dukes WITHOUT ANY BRUISES a week later at the gravesite all HAPPY GO LUCKY. Look at the video you can tell Darin is still in shock and her Mother isn't so HAPPY GO LUCKY EITHER. People can tell me till their faces are blue that everyone grieves differently...she was on pills etc....No that woman IMO murdered her little boys because she doesn't have any empathy. You can't hurt someone let alone your own child and have empathy. There are allot of selfish, evil people in this world. We just "hear" or "read" about it more now because of the internet etc. I for one, is ready for her to GO TO SLEEP FOREVER, maybe then, we will know why, maybe then Darin will talk. .

I did too. I can't watch anything or read anything on Jeff MacDonald. I can't watch those two little girls and realize what happened to them. I cry my head off.

Now I'm reading fiction crime stories, LOL, you know John Sanford and Grisham and Patterson.

you know I take anti-depressants and they don't alter your personality like that. Darlie got caught in own mess. She was playing for the cameras, she always wanted to be an actress. I'm sure she felt pretty secure she wasn't going to be arrested by that time.

I did too. I can't watch anything or read anything on Jeff MacDonald. I can't watch those two little girls and realize what happened to them. I cry my head off.

Now I'm reading fiction crime stories, LOL, you know John Sanford and Grisham and Patterson.

you know I take anti-depressants and they don't alter your personality like that. Darlie got caught in own mess. She was playing for the cameras, she always wanted to be an actress. I'm sure she felt pretty secure she wasn't going to be arrested by that time.

Isn't Jeff MacDonalad still claiming that he didn't murder his family? I don't know too much about that case but I remember someone said that LE found 2 viles of some drug in the drain from the bathroom sink.

Isn't Jeff MacDonalad still claiming that he didn't murder his family? I don't know too much about that case but I remember someone said that LE found 2 viles of some drug in the drain from the bathroom sink.

He'll never admit his guilt, never. Yes, they did find two small vials in the sink trap in the bathroom sink.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back