2011.04.28 Nancy Grace covering Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making reference to Dr. Vass jumping back when he opened the container.....

She finally has some real Bombshell Breaking News tonight.
Focusing on defeats for defense motions.
Is Palm Beach the location for the secret Jury selection?

Well that was a surprise! I turned it on to see about that poor mom found dead. Oh good grief Dr. Lee.

Nancy is absolute correct according to Dr. Lee. Can make connection to computer searches...back to the bags of garbage...doesn't mean there is a homicide...NG interrupting to say 10,000x chloroform pretty much does prove there is a murder. LOL

Dr Henry Lee is our guest tonight.... aaagh
There were two bags of garbage in the trunk - the SA better look at that....
:banghead:
Could she get someone who can speak English well enough to be understood?

NG just called Arpad Vass the foremost forensic scientist.

ETA: In front of Dr. Lee. LOL

Ann Bremnar says "what if she JUST wanted to knock somebody out."

You can always tell when these defense attorneys don't believe their own words coming out of their own mouths. The one guy laughed out loud the other day.

Oh, TG a thread was opened for NG Show.

Dr. Lee is still saying it was the TRASH that made the chloroform that registered 10,000 times higher than ever measured. Dr. Lee, please. NG isn't buying it.

PeterO says it is very damning evidence. Must now tie the computer search to who made those searches.

Peter Odom, says the defense had better admit there was Chloroform in the trunk and attack the fact of who did the PC searches is not known. ..

GA and CA were at work the day of computer search, but KC and maybe LA could've been at the house.

Naticia said GA was not working the day of the first searches and Lee (?) not working on the day of the second ones. Which day was the chloroform searches? Not to mention I was just doing this math with my DD last night...probability and mutually exclusive events. If the same person made both searches, what is the prob it was Lee? ZERO What is the prob it was CA? ZERO What is the prob it was GA? Zero!!!

Commercial break - I am so sure the investigators have already determined exactly who made the computer searches. Don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie