Racy Cell pics of Billie Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so people grieve in different ways? Nope, this is just the tip of the iceberg, imo. (the iceberg)

I guess that's why she and Shawn needed new phones/numbers. (see below thread)

There is another one showing off a tattoo on her rib cage (?) that also shows the bottom half of her breast.

The pictures themselves...meh.
The timing, if done after Hailey went missing...yuck.

Yeah, I agree.

I just don't understand why so many people act so shocked and appalled.

She's not mother of the year, we've known that for quite a while. There was lots and lots of *advertiser censored* found in her house, which we've also known about for quite a while.

So some bikini picture is supposed to shock everyone?

This really isn't a big deal. And honestly, it really doesn't have anything to do with finding Hailey.

Yeah, I agree.

She's not mother of the year, we've known that for quite a while. There was lots and lots of *advertiser censored* found in her house, which we've also known about for quite a while.

This really isn't a big deal. And honestly, it really doesn't have anything to do with finding Hailey.
I'm not shocked, but all of these little things do continue to point to her and Shawn not skipping much of a beat with their lifestyles after Hailey went missing.

I do disagree with you, though, that this has little to do with finding Hailey. There is only one sure way to find Hailey, if someone who knows where she is (Shawn and/or maybe Billie) spills the beans. The more her and Shawn continue their reckless lifestyles, the better chance they have to slip up. Whatever that chance is, I don't know, but it's probably better than if they were like Terri Horman, who seems to be doing her best to stay out of exposing herself further to direct LE scrutiny.

I guess that's why she and Shawn needed new phones/numbers. (see below thread)

I think that source for the sighting might have been LE just letting them know they are still "behind" them. lol. There goes the privacy for new phones.

Yeah, I agree.

It might have something to do with finding Hailey if it was done by someone to make Shawn mad.

it goes to her frame of mind.

no wonder LE considers them "suspicious".. I sure as hell would if I were LE and as a human being and mother I sure as hell DO think they are suspicious

moo

snippets from: http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=365357

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs learned about the photos about two weeks ago. He called them examples of "unusual or strange behavior."

There [are] just some strange things that have gone on, so that's why she's not been ruled out, but she's not also being named a suspect in the case either," Toombs said.

:waitasec:

I am wondering if there is MORE video than what is being shown to the public ?

We already know what kind of person BD is, and remember we had heard that she was out in her yard "suntanning" while searches were going on.

Could this video / photo taken of BD be from when the searches were going on ?

As to Toombs statement: "just some strange things that have gone on" ... I mean what can be MORE strange than what we do already know ?

just another case of "ugly coping"

snippets from: http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=365357

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs learned about the photos about two weeks ago. He called them examples of "unusual or strange behavior."

There [are] just some strange things that have gone on, so that's why she's not been ruled out, but she's not also being named a suspect in the case either," Toombs said.

:waitasec:

I am wondering if there is MORE video than what is being shown to the public ?

We already know what kind of person BD is, and remember we had heard that she was out in her yard "suntanning" while searches were going on.

Could this video / photo taken of BD be from when the searches were going on ?

As to Toombs statement: "just some strange things that have gone on" ... I mean what can be MORE strange than what we do already know ?

Oh my goodness...yes. lol There was supposedly a video of their sexual adventures with each other. I'm sure Toombs and other LE are still in need of eye wash....and brain cleanser.

That's the quandary, they don't know when the pictures were taken. They could be from last year or before. People will strive to go back to their "normal" activities when under stress...just for some "normalcy". ???????

I'm more worried about if there is any CP tho really.

:sheesh: This entire case makes me want to :pullhair:

So suddenly whatever device she had these photoS on isnt important?

They are not part of the investigation? Why what else other then these photo's are somewhere ? Oh Hailey right.

I do not believe for a second he doesnt know or isnt interested in when these where taken. This is an investigation. Why is he always trying to distract us from Hailey's case?

I think this man is more transparent then my windsheild. IMO

Yeah, I agree.

I respectfully disagree....

I think following the behavior of the mother of a missing child after that childs disappearance has everything to do with putting together the pieces to finding that child, and the circumstances surrounding the disappearance..

...especially in this case, where child *advertiser censored* has been found in that mothers home ...and that mother cried stranger abduction as she continues to stand by the number one suspect....

... these odd moves do nothing put help place focus on and where it should be and not on a runaway or stranger abduction scheme thrown out there by the mother.

I think it can only help the possibility of locating a missing child if a
suspect(s) is found...jmooc

These actions have been used for many years to prosecute, so imo it is important to finding Hailey and or justice for Hailey...moo

I think LE may have leaked the photos, as part of their investigation. Sound crazy ? It isnt.

I wonder who they were sent to and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member