2011.04.29 Nancy Grace Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZsaZsa

Reaction score
Looks like Nancy is on a roll, starting with all the defense losses so far.
Defense is saying her behavior during that 31 days (shot girl ) was social behavior- whoa Nancy says, what about the video of her loading beer and lingerie in the Target cart with someone else's money...
DT would like us to think all that behavior was irrelevant!

Two nights in a row! Pretty up to date..talking about the new motion calling her behavior in the 31 days irrelevant. They have the pic of her at the 4th of July party.

MN looks good..his hair is a little longer...I like it.

MN: She was Stealin, boozing, screwin, and tattooin.

:floorlaugh:

Stealin', Boozin', Screwin' and Tatooin'.... describes Casey's behavior perfectly!

Defense Atty Sanchez argues that the Fusian photos are just a set up for appeal and too prejudicial- NG argues, very relevant to show her state of mind. She wasn't searching for her child,as she told CA she was doing.
MNJ says absolutely are relevant, her state of mind was-
Stealing - Boozing - Screwing - Tattooing !

MN: She was Stealin, boozing, screwin, and tattooin.

:floorlaugh:

As soon as I heard MN say this, I said I needed to get on this thread to see who would be the first to post this.
I love it!
Congratulations! It's a real keeper!

Body language expert gives some perceptive analysis. Says he has watched her a lot and she spends a lot of time when talking to CA just trying to sound convincing, people who are lying do that, rather than just explaining their point of view. She shakes her head No, while saying "I'd do anything to find Caylee...

One of the defense attorneys tried to say that those partyin' Pix HELP the defense. He actually said that they show that she was not guilty because she did not look upset. LOL

I HOPE Baez tries that defense strategy.

Psychiatrist Leonard Padilla says ICA is just insane. His assistant Tracey says the same thing,she spent some time with her and kept saying "This girl is just insane". She has no conscience says LP./
DUH.

LP saying she was an insane person. No LP, just your garden variety sociopath.

LP says CA is an emotional liar, when her emotions are about to erupt she lies and GA has to follow the party line, although he doesn't want to.

LP telling the story of GA trying to get the truth out of ICA when she was out on bail, he would have done some physical harm to her if CA hadn't intervened....
Watch that bus George.

thanks to everyone posting . . . can't watch right now unless someone has a realtime link . . . i will have to hope that patty g has recorded it (or someone else) and will put link up later. . . . keep us uninformed up-to-date if at all possible. TIA!

MN thinks ICA will take the stand. They have to put her up there if she wants to, don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie