GUILTY VA - Shannon Gore charged in death of infant, child abuse, Hayes, 2011

I just don't what to say every day news like this break. What the heck is wrong with people. The VA DP? I think anyone that kills a child should be put to death!!

Ok so a 1 month old that is ok and with CPS
a 5 or 6 yr old child found living in a crib made into a cage who would have been dead by next week if not found
and now a 3rd child's body discovered in a shed.....no clue who this child is???

these children were discovered by accident by looking into some area burglaries...

Wonder if there is birth records for the mother.. or if these are home births or what....

nasty people!

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/girl-found-covered-in-feces-in-cage

Deputies said the girl who was left in the modified crib was transported to Riverside Walter Reed Hospital Emergency Room and then transferred by ambulance to Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters. She was admitted to CHKD and is in guarded condition, deputies said.

The child's parents, Shannon Gore and Brian Gore, were charged. Brian Gore, 29, was charged with felony child abuse. Shannon Gore, 25, was charged with felony child abuse and attempted capital murder.

Brian Gore is out on a $1500 bond, and Shannon Gore is being held without bond at Gloucester County Jail.

I wonder what the evidence is that warrants Shannon being charged with attempted murder but not Brian, but there must be something. Poor, poor children.

"Happiness isn't something you experience.......it's something you remember"~Quoted on momster's Myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/shanic0le21

Well lady horror, starvation, and being left to waste away by your parents will definately be something your poor child remembers.

Brian Gore's Myspace. Here's a photograph from a few years ago of his wife's birthday. She is posing with the cutest little girl. Please let this little girl be safe.

http://www.myspace.com/insomniac2788

Weather or not this chick is a murderer she has caged in a child around five or six years of age and starved her. Hardened LE are floored and have never seen anything like this poor child locked in by a board and covered in feces. Sooooooooo when I look at this "persons" Facebook and see her smiling *advertiser censored*s face taking her own photograph with her hair all done and nice lothes on I want to s**advertiser censored*k the living daylights out of her. I am sorry, but what mother could do such a thing? Not to mention she has some connection to a food chain. How are you going to go on about your friends at the BBQue joint while a child is starving?

https://www.facebook.com/people/Shannon-Nicole-Gore/100000071232207

His Myspace is still public, hers is private, but her info is public. Under children: it says, "someday".......that might explain a lot

Ok so a 1 month old that is ok and with CPS
a 5 or 6 yr old child found living in a crib made into a cage who would have been dead by next week if not found
and now a 3rd child's body discovered in a shed.....no clue who this child is???

these children were discovered by accident by looking into some area burglaries...

Wonder if there is birth records for the mother.. or if these are home births or what....

nasty people!

Sorry, if I missed it, but do we know how old the deceased child was? And is the 5 year old hers, or is she the step-mom?

Sorry, if I missed it, but do we know how old the deceased child was? And is the 5 year old hers, or is she the step-mom?

LE says the deceased is a child, that is all and they aren't saying who this child is.. IF they know.... so it could be her step child or a birth child.. :(

Poor angel :(

http://www.dailypress.com/news/glou...oucester-child-abuse-20110429,0,2024738.story

"Neighbor Tim Hudnall shook his head in disbelief when told that there was a 5- to 6-year-old girl living at the trailer next door. He said he had seen the infant, but had never seen a girl, or any other child aside from the baby, with the Gores, even though he's lived next door to the Gores for six years.

"They seemed like nice people," Hudnall said. He said he had never been inside the Gores' home.

So one child is dead and buried in the shed, one is starved and kept in a cage, and then they decide to have another one??????????????????

They should BOTH be locked up forever, imo.

This is near where I live. It's just horrible. Just glad the two children were rescued.

(Gloucester County, Va Sheriff's Office, Daily Press / April 29, 2011 )
Shannon Gore, 25-year-old from the 8100 Block of Carrie Lane, Hayes. Charge with 1 count felony child abuse, one count attempted capital murder

I wonder what the evidence is that warrants Shannon being charged with attempted murder but not Brian, but there must be something. Poor, poor children.

I wondered that too. Maybe (just guessing) the guy talked and the woman didn't. Therefore she got the majority of the blame. Or maybe she said something like the girl would be better off dead or something like it.

I believe someone talked. It isn't SOP to dig under a shed when they investigate an abuse or neglect complaint. They had something specific that caused them to dig there.

It's interesting that they had her in a crib. I call them "puppy people" the kind of person who loves pets, but only while they are little and "cute." After they get a little older, they aren't as interested in them or they are too much bother or they talk back. I really think there are some people who are like that with their kids. By keeping her in a crib, it makes me think of that. Her crime was she grew out of the baby stage.

I wondered that too. Maybe (just guessing) the guy talked and the woman didn't. Therefore she got the majority of the blame. Or maybe she said something like the girl would be better off dead or something like it.

I believe someone talked. It isn't SOP to dig under a shed when they investigate an abuse or neglect complaint. They had something specific that caused them to dig there.

It's interesting that they had her in a crib. I call them "puppy people" the kind of person who loves pets, but only while they are little and "cute." After they get a little older, they aren't as interested in them or they are too much bother or they talk back. I really think there are some people who are like that with their kids. By keeping her in a crib, it makes me think of that. Her crime was she grew out of the baby stage.

But they really need to charge him with something too. He lived in that trailer and looked at that starving, caged child every day for 5 years. He is a monster just like she is, imo.

Nobody even know the name of the child found in the crib? How can that be? No neighbors, family? I know in Bryan's myspace, in the video of Shannon's birthday, her father is there, b/c he says Bryan asked him about 5 min ago if he could marry his daughter, and one of the ladies looks like her mother, so surely someone would occasionally wonder where their grandchild was?

They were both charged with child abuse. But she has been further charged with attempted murder.

It is possible I guess that maybe the girl had some injuries and she "allegedly" was the one one to inflict the injuries.

ETA: Of course after he bonded out and they found the other child, he was rearrested on unspecified charges, so my best guess that he talked was probably wrong.

Maybe after the extended family heard about the arrests over the two children, maybe they called in to inquire about the third.

He worked/works for a heating & air company, and up until she had the new baby she worked at Bojangles. Makes me wonder what they did with the 5 year old while they were both at work(or I guess that may explain the cage/crib).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back