UPDATE- Bin Laden is Dead-President spoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herding Cats

Reaction score
Pres. Obama to speak to the nation at 10:30 pm.

Totally unexpected, totally unusual. Ops center folks have been called in.

Not sure if it's about Libya, maybe Syria, Korea, China. It's about national defense, for sure, but it's an unexpected and probably rather dangerous.

Talking heads stating that it may be Ghadaffi has been killed.

According to Walid Pharis, this is something to do with strategy and national defense. I'm wondering about the arrest of some AQ folks yesterday in Germany. Or potential N/B/C attack, Libya or somewhere.

THis is very serious, because it's late Sunday night, and Pres will address.

More when it happens

Best-
Herding Cats

I am getting messages on Twitter, yes I know but by actual journalists, that Bin Laden has been killed.

I am just reporting what I have read on twitter within the last couple of minutes.

Wolf Blitzer is saying right now on CNN that it is NOT about Libiya.

they say it is not a domestic issue but rather national security. This is very interesting and the Bin Laden rumor would fit.

20 minute delay to 10:50

John King confirming that the US has seen the body of Bin laden and that he is dead.

CNN and major MSM is saying Bin Laden is dead.

Wow. Heartfelt prayers go out to all the people of the world that have been affected by this...person.

The U.S. has his body. Wonder if they will drag him through the streets like they have done to so many of our soldiers?

Wonder how they got a comparison sample.... from one of his kids or grandkids i suppose...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:rocker:

I think they'll turn the body over to his family. That would be the smartest thing to do. It'll be interesting how the general Muslim population reacts to this.

A moment in history we will always remember... U.S. has his body and DNA has confirmed it is him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member