Kyron Horman exclusive on KATU 11pm PST 5/2/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

freefallzzzz

Reaction score
From Anita at local station KATU (channel 2)

anitakissee Anita Kissée
#KyronHorman exclusive on @KATUNews @ 11: @ThomJensenKATU tracks down & catches up w/ #TerriHorman. You don't want to miss what happens.
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

https://twitter.com/#!/anitakissee

Closed until showtime. Please feel free to alert the mods as a reminder to reopen. :blowkiss:

Will it be a live broadcast of the news on their website?

I know it's for ratings, but I sure hope this will be something of some substance...

From Anita's twitter at KATU

anitakissee Anita Kissée
You know you don't want to go to bed yet! Lots of #OBL news, and the Terri Horman #KyronHorman story... in ten minutes on @KATUNews @ 11

I'm pretty much expecting to see a microphone shoved toward Terri, with a reporter shouting "Where is Kyron, Terri?" and Terri walking on by...

7ad522aa.jpg

Screenshot from preview just a minute ago, she's just walking..

She just keeps walking and never looks at the reporter once...
She is very thin, I have to say...

Well at least he had the guts to go up and ask her questions.. I got quite a few screen shots I'll post to my photobucket.

The video I saw showed a reporter following TH and her mom as they walked a dog in the neighborhood, he kept asking her questions, why has she stayed silent, is it at her lawyer's advice, etc...and she just walked, mostly looking down, never once at him and never once said a word.

The video I saw showed a reporter following TH and her mom as they walked a dog in the neighborhood, he kept asking her questions, why has she stayed silent, is it at her lawyer's advice, etc...and she just walked, mostly looking down, never once at him and never once said a word.

Total silence.. to all his questions...

Terri didn't answer any questions, didn't look at him..

Kyron signs posted in her neighborhood.*see edit

Interview with girl who's sister is friends w/TH

Not any new information, just showing that he tried to ask her questions, and if she wasn't answering because her atty advised her not to .. no response she was totally silent..

A few more pics to come..

Yeah, I had a feeling it wasn't going to be much (like an ~exclusive interview~) or they would have promoted it a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie