2011.05.04 - Day Eight of the Trial-Jury deliberates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please not to comment here until trial coverage starts tomorrow.

:tyou:

Live report on Fox2, Chris Hayes & Roche Madden covering today.... defense will put 3-5 witnesses on this morning. Expecting closing arguments this afternoon. CH brought up the fact that the prosecutors did not present the glove or the bailing wire found that were in the search warrants and is speculating they decided not to use it due to lack of DNA on them to tie them back to CC. Also reporting texts sent to TL by CC during the Wake & Funeral of Sheri, Garett & Gavin... "I love you & I miss you"! That was not presented to the jury either. :(

48 hours mystery is in Waterloo for #colemantrial. 3 person camera crew and 2 producers.

Interesting... there is no mystery here CBS... go home!

I love 48 Hours Mystery! I watch it a lot! They always have interviews from people close to the case and I would be willing to bet that there is a lot of information that will be reported that we haven't heard. By then, Coleman will be spending his life in prison, so no need to be cautious with info!

Am I missing something live on the internet?

If this is on the TV, please keep us updated...

I love them too, but a bit late on the scene. No mystery as to who did this and why. It would be more appropriate for one of the True Crime series on ID, IMO. I just find it extremely odd that they show up on what is probably the last day of the trial. Where have they been for 2 years?

No Wrinkles, a tweet reporting that 48 hours has a crew in Waterloo this a.m. I'm guessing twitter is going to be pretty active today... Fox2 has 2 reporters over there today, pictures being posted via links on twitter of all the media activity over there... looks like a madhouse!

Imo, the only mystery here is why someone would do this.

Okay, I'm a dodo... How do I find the webpage where I can link to the photos?

48 Hours Mystery is just titled mystery. A lot of the shows have the final scenes include the verdict and interviews with victims and/or perp. The reason I watch is because of all the background info - although we think we know every fact in this case, there are some we don't know and once there is a verdict in this trial, they will be willing to release more that we haven't heard.
I guess I'm just really excited - can't wait to see the show. Yea, we know Chris is guilty... that's no mystery. But they will interview the players and they will talk freely since this isn't a court of law. We know there was more evidence they didn't present and we will find out what that was and why they didn't use it.

Hiya Who...

Stella wrote: >>Fox2 has 2 reporters over there today, pictures being posted via links on twitter of all the media activity over there... looks like a madhouse! <<

I'm not seeing photos of the madhouse anywhere? Wondering where to see them.

I've been at colemantrial, but where do you look for the photos? Or what do you click on when there?

@nickpistor
Nicholas J.C. Pistor
Defense expert says spray painted wall writings were disguised #colemantrial

Does that really help CC? To me it says CC was trying to disguise his own hand writing.

Here's one I remembered from Nick Pistor... http://yfrog.com/gy41xxtj

But there is just an individual on twitter that had some posted. I don't follow him, so let me see if I can still find it. It was posted hours ago around 8ish or so... I've erased all my history & cookies already because my laptop was slow (thanks to kids downloading stuff they shouldn't!) It's nothing really exciting though - just showing a lot of people outside the courthouse showing up for the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123